Thread: Pack Mentality: Tool of Tyrants

Pack Mentality: Tool of Tyrants

Given the turn towards hyper-partisan attitudes that this place has undergone over the last couple of years, I thought this might be some good information to share.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a plague. There really isn't much talk about government being the enemy anymore, just how it can protect us from 'them'.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It's a plague. There really isn't much talk about government being the enemy anymore, just how it can protect us from 'them'.

There really isn't much talk about anything around here anymore except the groups we're supposed to fear and hate.

One example, New Years Eve went by without a single mention of the insane police state security theater being conducted in various cities across the country to keep us "safe." In the past we've always had half dozen or more threads relating to that kind of thing. I guess the domestic police state is no longer a concern for the so-called "liberty movement"?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    There really isn't much talk about anything around here anymore except the groups we're supposed to fear and hate.

One example, New Years Eve went by without a single mention of the insane police state security theater being conducted in various cities across the country to keep us "safe." In the past we've always had half dozen or more threads relating to that kind of thing. I guess the domestic police state is no longer a concern for the so-called "liberty movement"?
    Ya, I don't know. I'm doing my best to hold off on the criticism hoping Trump follows through with turning down the volume on our interventionist foreign policy. I he does that one thing I'm willing to go after the rest later. I could be happy to see that happen for now, we aren't going to get miracles and it's a really good place to start.
    "The Patriarch"

There are only a handful of active members here on a regular basis. Cannot blame the few still here.
    Antifederalist has been anti-cop since as long as I can remember. If he had an encounter with police I doubt he would push his liberty principles. He would minimize his exposure with the police because we all know interacting with cops does not end well. That doesn't mean he doesn't think the system is wrong. It only means that he does not want to lose his job, family, house, savings and everything else fighting a system totally rigged against him.

If I were to characterize the USA as a person I would say they are in their 90's suffering from delusions, Alzheimer's, psychotic, incontinent of both bowel and urine, unable to ambulate. They USA is like an old decrepit person that has lost all their faculties and can only keep repeating nonsensical words over and over again.

How many threads did you start this new years eve on those subjects? I didn't see you start any, I guess it is no longer a concern for you?

How much insane security theater did you experience this new years eve? I didn't experience any.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    How many threads did you start this new years eve on those subjects? I didn't see you start any, I guess it is no longer a concern for you?

How much insane security theater did you experience this new years eve? I didn't experience any.
    I drove to the next county and back New Years Eve on a highway and never saw a cop .
    Do something Danke

Given the turn towards hyper-partisan attitudes that this place has undergone over the last couple of years, I thought this might be some good information to share.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CCTelander again.

Your sig says it best.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Not when the Clown in Chief is building Walls....

and supporting gun control
    and is a Huuge fan of police

and,,, so on...

but he's not Hillery,, which was all he had going for him.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post

I stayed in.

But in this neighborhood there was plenty fireworks,, gunfire (including Full Auto) and celebrations..

we are away from the cities.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I drove to the next county and back New Years Eve on a highway and never saw a cop .
    I saw the cops starting their stupid games on my way back from work at 6:30-7:00. Getting up on peoples ass, trying to get them to do something stupid so they could pull them over. I went home and stayed there.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I saw the cops starting their stupid games on my way back from work at 6:30-7:00. Getting up on peoples ass, trying to get them to do something stupid so they could pull them over. I went home and stayed there.
    It's just not fun going out anymore,,
    Can't smoke in a Bar
    Can't drink anywhere without threat of harassment
    can't have sex without a lawyer

What's the point?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It's just not fun going out anymore,,
    Can't smoke in a Bar
    Can't drink anywhere without threat of harassment
    can't have sex without a lawyer

What's the point?

I'm out of ammo but somebody needs to +rep this!
    Chris

Done
    "The Patriarch"

Covered.

I know of one or two dive bars that I frequent, but yeah, for the most part they are all but non-existent.

Bump for relevance to a current thread.
    Chris

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.