Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul calls Mitt Romney a 'big government Republican' [Corrected]

Rand Paul calls Mitt Romney a 'big government Republican' [Corrected]

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...l-how-virtuous

Oh my god, Rand is really on fire the past few weeks. I love it!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually he called Mittens a "Big Government Republican." He said Trump had the "actual conservative reform agenda."

This is at the top of Drudgereport.com! Go Rand GO!!

I don't know if Trump's agenda is all that conservative, but I'll always stand with Rand.

Rand to discuss Romney at 4:30 ET with Neil Cavuto

(FOXnews channel)

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I don't know if Trump's agenda is all that conservative, but I'll always stand with Rand.
    For better or worse Rand has tied himself to Trump. It's netted some positive gains. No telling how it plays out in the long run, but Mitt is trouble.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It's very conservative in RINO world.

jumbo
    SHRIMP
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand on Cavuto at 4:30 est, this is going to be epic. Youtubers get ready!

Mittens Romney does what his neoconservative handlers tell him to do...

Robert Kagan is a neoconservative writer and historian based at the Brookings Institution. A longtime proponent of an aggressive, interventionist U.S. foreign policy, Kagan has played an influential role in shaping the neoconservative agenda for more than two decades. Kagan is also one of a host of neoconservatives to have vocally criticzed Donald Trump
    a foreign policy adviser to the Republican presidential campaigns of Mitt Romney and John McCain.
    https://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/robert-kagan/
    Dan Senor is an investment banker and neoconservative pundit.
    In 2009, Senor cofounded—with William Kristol and Robert Kagan—the Foreign Policy Initiative (FPI), a neoconservative group viewed by some as a revival of the now-defunct Project for a New American Century (PNAC).
    Senor was a leading foreign policy adviser to the 2012 presidential campaign of Mitt Romney
    https://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/dan-senor/
    Joseph was named as an adviser to the Mitt Romney presidential campaign, joining a number of former Bush administration figures and neoconservatives as members of the campaign’s foreign and defense policy team.[2] In March 2012, Joseph contributed his name to a Romney campaign open letter addressed to President Barack Obama ...Signatories claimed to be concerned that the president was weakening the United States by cutting back on missile defense, going easy on Russia, pressuring “the Israelis to grant one-sided concessions to the Palestinians,” and cutting defense budgets. Additional signatories to the letter included John Bolton, Eliot Cohen, Eric Edelman, Robert Kagan, Dan Senor, and Walid Phares.[3]
    https://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/robert-joseph/
    Eric S. Edelman, a former U.S. diplomat and adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney, has supported a number of militarist policy initiatives. He is a founding board member of the Foreign Policy Initiative, an advocacy group founded in 2009 by neoconservative figures William Kristol, Robert Kagan, and Dan Senor widely regarded as a successor group to the Project for the New American Century. He also served as a key foreign policy adviser to Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign in 2012.....
    https://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/eric-edelman/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Donald Trump is currently keeping the government shut down because they are not spending enough money in the way he likes. What a conservative agenda!

Rand is doingf a great job guys. The media have picked this up. He's held a conference call with reporters and will be on Cavuto not to mention he's top on Drudge. Rand Paul is a tireless defender of freedom. I'm so excited!

Kasich has jumped into the fight now. It's getting good.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Donald Trump is currently keeping the government shut down because they are not spending enough money in the way he likes. What a conservative agenda!
    They are not spending money in the way his VOTERS demand. They are more than happy to spend it on any and everything else. They could have given him the $5 billion instead of giving it in foreign aid to south American countries. Revenue neutral. His detractors in the Senate and House are doing this for one specific purpose, to end Trump and any chance that anyone besides a Washington insider and neo-conservative replaces him. Glad I could edify to dispel your ignorance. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Kasich has jumped into the fight now. It's getting good.

Hahaha Kasich is a lightweight. Rand will make short work of him

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They are not spending money in the way his VOTERS demand. They are more than happy to spend it on any and everything else. They could have given him the $5 billion instead of giving it in foreign aid to south American countries. Revenue neutral. His detractors in the Senate and House are doing this for one specific purpose, to end Trump and any chance that anyone besides a Washington insider and neo-conservative replaces him. Glad I could edify to dispel your ignorance. Have a nice day.
    If he builds the wall, they know they are in trouble in 2020. You couldn't buy a more appealing election prop than that wall. And there is a good chance that Trump becomes even more uncontrollable in a 2nd term. That's what really keeps them up at night.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn.. I had to go out for some food and missed it! How did Rand do? Anyone got it on youtube yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Damn.. I had to go out for some food and missed it! How did Rand do? Anyone got it on youtube yet?
    Still on.

Just finished. Made Mitt out to be petty. Called out RINO war hawks like Romney. Romney is just another swamp creature that is afraid that Trump will declare victory, bring the troops home and spend that foreign aid here.

Sounds good philly

I will wait for the youtube. someone post it.

This is great. I love these people.

I don't know who Josh is. $#@!, Josh.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't know who Josh is. $#@!, Josh.
    It's entertaining to read.

This is great. I love these people.

I don't know who Jeff is. $#@!, you, Jeff.

With Corker retiring there's a spot on the Foreign Relations Committee.​I bet Mitch gives that spot to Romney

Didn't Rand endorse Mitt Romney after his father dropped out?

thank you timo, that was sensational! Rand knocked it out of the park. No Foreign aid!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast