Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RPF Investing Game

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Now left with the question of booking profit or continue holding long term as was my plan...
    If you have the option, a trailing stop loss is a nice way to lock in gains but leave the door open to more.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    If you have the option, a trailing stop loss is a nice way to lock in gains but leave the door open to more.
    Good tip. Thanks.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have $138,233.55 Will buy back SWN at $4.39= 31,486 shares.
    Market Summary > Southwestern Energy Company
    NYSE: SWN
    4.40 USD −0.19 (4.24%)
    Jan 31, 1:28 PM EST Disclaimer
    4.54 USD ‎10:20 AM
    Open 4.63
    High 4.64
    Low 4.38
    Mkt cap 2.56B
    P/E ratio 2.71
    Div yield -
    Prev close 4.60
    52-wk high 6.23
    52-wk low 3.23

Probably a good spot to short the SPY at 270.5. Approaching 200 dma. Had the positive jobs report today which means tightening will be in people's minds. VIX had a huge drop off which is bearish. And you just had a huge rally that hasn't given shorts any relief.

I paired down my medical REIT holdings from 5 to 1 MPW which I'm way up and holding long term.

Thinking of taking a position into a box company or few, I don't see the online delivery market going away anytime soon. It looks like a few of them have yet to recovery from the end of the year dump.

I paired down my medical REIT holdings from 5 to 1 MPW which I'm way up and holding long term.

Thinking of taking a position into a box company or few, I don't see the online delivery market going away anytime soon. It looks like a few of them have yet to recovery from the end of the year dump.
    The box business is good . If a co loses a customer they usually pick up two while looking for more .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    $3.90 today. Up $14,329. I expect this stock to be over $10 in the next couple of years. Great company.
    I see it hit $3.90 today too.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

My face when my biggest speculative holding jumps 17+% in a day.

Now left with the question of booking profit or continue holding long term as was my plan...
    I always take the money . Have a few drinks and think about it . Mrs O is high maint though so I always keep a stash . Today she made me take her to the Hibachi Grill for 8.00 lunches . I was just going to make breakfast at home and work through lunch .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I see it hit $3.90 today too.
    Yes well I own more shares today than I did before. It will go up again. Great company! Considering buying more on margin.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I always take the money . Have a few drinks and think about it . Mrs O is high maint though so I always keep a stash . Today she made me take her to the Hibachi Grill for 8.00 lunches . I was just going to make breakfast at home and work through lunch .
    yeah I'm usually the same; but I held onto it as I don't need the cash right now and can't think of anything better to put it into.. CLF - my cost basis is under 8 and its just under 12 now. I figure it will see 15 in the not so distant future, so I'm holding.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The box business is good . If a co loses a customer they usually pick up two while looking for more .
    Think I'm going to pick up some WRK tomorrow, 52week lows; but I think its due for a come back.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12