Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MAGA's immediate Syria withdrawal annoucement was technically not fakenews

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Likes Israel Too Much Too.
    That must explain this:

In Historic Move, Sen. Rand Paul Places Hold on $38 Billion to Israel

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Yes, Rand who's holding up their funding?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...senate-1036943

Same guy?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1080482589176152065

Like other Big Government Republicans who never liked Reagan, Mitt Romney wants to signal how virtuous he is in comparison to the President. Well, I’m most concerned and pleased with the actual conservative reform agenda @realDonaldTrump has achieved.
    did you cry when daddy Bush died?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Nothing Civil About it.

and it has all been instigated and pushed by outside forces..that is not a Civil War..
    it is war by proxy.
    And your whole quibble over the label is irrelevant.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    I get it, the forum haters are the only true Ron supporters now.

Even his own son is no longer a Ron Paul supporter.

LoL

Trump will never quote Mises or cite the non-agression principle. But his ascension changed the entire battlefield. Use the valuable time he gave us.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Yes, Rand who's holding up their funding?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...senate-1036943

Same guy?
    Same Guy that pushed Funding of The Iron Dome Hoax . just playing the game.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I get it, the forum haters are the only true Ron supporters now.

Even his own son is no longer a Ron Paul supporter.

LoL
    Rand is not Ron, Not even close..

and he lost my support with his Police Drone Support. before He spent Millions on a Propaganda Hoax for a Foreign Nation that is a continual thorn in our side..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Banned

Blog Entries
    Nothing Civil About it.

and it has all been instigated and pushed by outside forces..that is not a Civil War..
    it is war by proxy.
    Whatever dude.
    It's a civil war and it's a war by proxy. You can stop wasting time on semantics now.

Banned

Blog Entries
    and he lost my support with his Police Drone Support.
    Typical idealistiot.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whatever dude.
    It's a civil war and it's a war by proxy. You can stop wasting time on semantics now.
    And we have no business funding any part of it,, and yet we instigated it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Typical idealistiot.
    Damn Right

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Banned

Blog Entries
    Damn Right

Don't change the subject, idealistiot, please tell me more of why you no longer support Rand Paul.

and he lost my support with his Police Drone Support. before He spent Millions on a Propaganda Hoax for a Foreign Nation that is a continual thorn in our side..
    Go ahead and reject the best politician we have who actually gets things done just because he plays politics with things he can't change some times, that's a recipe for losing forever.

That is what makes the difference between a libertarian and a losertarian.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Go ahead and reject the best politician we have who actually gets things done just because he plays politics with things he can't change some times, that's a recipe for losing forever.

That is what makes the difference between a libertarian and a losertarian.
    He's allowed to reject him on principled grounds. But I scoff at the notion that Trump is the enemy.

Don't change the subject, idealistiot, please tell me more of why you no longer support Rand Paul.
    # 1. I am not in his district.
    #2 He has shown support for things I oppose.. Does not represent me.
    #3. apparent support for Trump.. who does not represent me.

There are three good valid reasons..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Banned

Blog Entries
    He's allowed to reject him on principled grounds. But I scoff at the notion that Trump is the enemy.
    PCosmar said he no longer supports Rand Paul.

He's allowed to reject him on any grounds he likes but it is still a recipe for losing forever.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    # 1. I am not in his district.
    You said you "no longer" support Rand Paul. Does that mean you once lived in Kentucky?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He's allowed to reject him on any grounds he likes but it is still a recipe for losing forever.
    Eh. As long as they don't physically campaign against the guy, they are entitled to their viewpoint. Trump is the political equivalent of finding a gold kruggerand on a sticky, dirty floor. He's the best we're going to get, but I understand why others pine for more.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-03-2019 at 10:04 PM.

You said you "no longer" support Rand Paul. Does that mean you once lived in Kentucky?
    NO,, It means that when he first came on the scene I was hopeful,, due to his dad.

He started out with an edge and blew it years ago. Perhaps he was getting Bad Advice.

I welcome it when they do anything right,,, even Democrats..

But some need to quit "Playing the Game". and do what is right..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Banned

Blog Entries
    "not even close"

LoL

Now Rand Paul is "not even close" to Ron Paul.

How much does Rand have to agree with his father with, to be "close".

Banned

Blog Entries
    NO,,
    Then why did you say one of the reasons was you don't live in his district?

Just so you could have three reasons, to make it look like you had a good argument? Old high school debate team tactic you thought I'd miss or something?

That along with all your stupid hyperbole and attempts to appear mature by scolding me for calling a tard a tard?

LoL

YOu know who will never, ever be close to Ron Paul?

YOU

Because unlike Rand, YOU will never win an election. Ever.

"not even close"

LoL

Now Rand Paul is "not even close" to Ron Paul.

How much does Rand have to agree with his father with, to be "close".
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/freedom-index

Name: Rand Paul

Senate: Kentucky, Republican

Cumulative Freedom Index Score: 94%

Name: Ron Paul

Congress: Texas, District: 14, Republican

Cumulative Freedom Index Score: 97%

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    But some need to quit "Playing the Game". and do what is right..
    Losertarian philosophy. A great excuse for being a loser, and one of the reasons libertarianism attracts so many losers.
    Now you can all sit around and bitch about the gubmint and taxes and the Fed, and pin your excuses for being failures on somebody other than your own damn selves.

Ron Paul is the one who encouraged his followers to join reform the RNC from the inside.

Take control of your life. Be a winner. You have to play the game. Death and taxes. There will always be obstacles. There will never be true freedom. Nobody even wants true freedom. Taxes and kings became a thing for a reason. Kanye and Carson were born in poverty, AND were black, in the days of real racism, look at them now.

so many losers on this board
    All talk, no action. All criticism, no creation. All argument, no change. All ideas, no work.

Nothing Civil About it.

it is war by proxy.
    Out of rep
    "The Patriarch"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then why did you say one of the reasons was you don't live in his district?

Just so you could have three reasons, to make it look like you had a good argument? Old high school debate team tactic you thought I'd miss or something?

That along with all your stupid hyperbole and attempts to appear mature by scolding me for calling a tard a tard?

LoL

YOu know who will never, ever be close to Ron Paul?

YOU

Because unlike Rand, YOU will never win an election. Ever.
    Off your meds again dude?
    "The Patriarch"

Losertarian philosophy. A great excuse for being a loser, and one of the reasons libertarianism attracts so many losers.
    Now you can all sit around and bitch about the gubmint and taxes and the Fed, and pin your excuses for being failures on somebody other than your own damn selves.

Ron Paul is the one who encouraged his followers to join reform the RNC from the inside.

Take control of your life. Be a winner. You have to play the game. Death and taxes. There will always be obstacles. There will never be true freedom. Nobody even wants true freedom. Taxes and kings became a thing for a reason. Kanye and Carson were born in poverty, AND were black, in the days of real racism, look at them now.

so many losers on this board
    All talk, no action. All criticism, no creation. All argument, no change. All ideas, no work
    You pretty much just ensured yourself that you will never be taken seriously. You have repeatedly disparaged one of the posters in this thread. As the old saying goes, when you have to resort to insults, you have already lost the argument.

A number of your posts are clear forum guideline violations:
    *Posts should not promote negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than individuals.
    *No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users.
    ETA: Have a nice day
    Last edited by Cap; 01-04-2019 at 08:23 AM.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

All ideas, no work.
    tell it to the Union.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    You pretty much just ensured yourself that you will never be taken seriously. You have repeatedly disparaged one of the posters in this thread. As the old saying goes, when you have to resort to insults, you have already lost the argument.

A number of your posts are clear forum guideline violations:
    *Posts should not promote negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than individuals.
    *No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users.
    ETA: Have a nice day
    I think he's been listening to too much Michael Medved.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast