Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Infowar's David Knight suffers serious heart attack

Infowar's David Knight suffers serious heart attack

David Knight of Infowars has suffered a heart attack that AJ has characterized as serious and massive. He is scheduled for heart surgery tomorrow morning.

Prayers certainly won't hurt.

DK is the adult in the room in AJ's organization and is a real gentleman.

I hope/pray for a speedy and full recovery.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

David Knight heart attack

I know many here enjoy him a great deal (I do). Alex really found a diamond in David, a wonderful erudite on liberty. Pray for his family!

https://www.newswars.com/watch-live-...orrow-morning/

I'm very sorry to hear this news. Hopefully Alex will get him the best healthcare available and he can recover. David is the real deal!

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

David Knight in the mornings is a must listen. I hope he recovers soon.

David had over nine million subscribers on iTunes when they took him off. That's just an audio podcast. Nine million is almost three percent of the country and almost four percent of the population 18 and up. And that's just iTunes. David has a massive hardcore base and if we take Android/YouTube/bitchute/brighteon/infowars.com/every podcast into account, I would not be surprised if his audience was greater than ten percent of the country.

It's hard to make liberty popular and David Knight has done it on a massive scale.

Praying for this great man.
    Last edited by kona; 12-30-2018 at 11:58 PM.

Related:

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    21. The CIA Assassinates A Lot Of People (Church Committee): The Church Committee is the common term referring to the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities, a U.S. Senate committee chaired by Senator Frank Church in 1975. A precursor to the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the committee investigated intelligence gathering for illegality by the CIA and FBI after certain activities had been revealed by the Watergate affair. The Committee uncovered, among many other things, that the CIA had violated its charter to perform only gathering of intelligence. For example, the assassinations of Allende in Chile and Mossadegh in Iran. Assassinations against Central and South American leaders and revolutionaries, as well as Africa, Middle East and East Asia. The list was tremendous. They even declassified a “Heart Attack Gun” the Agency had made for the use of killing someone without it being detected. Cancer, car accidents, skiing accidents, suicide, boating accidents, heart attacks, and just plain being shot were common assassination methods. The hearings, although recorded in full in congressional record, the mainstream media and official policies, is still largely not taught in American schools on recent history. The American public still has no idea this was ever actually confirmed or even took place. It is common for people to still refer to any of these assassinations as a joke or made up conspiracy.

Watch the one-minute video below for the description of a former CIA secretary and Congressional testimony on this secret assassination weapon which caused heart attacks.
    (video in article- JFKIII)
    original article here:
    http://www.infowars.com/33-conspirac...n-should-know/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope he recovers also.

Watched Alex's announcement on what happened, and I also noticed Alex's weight seems to be a bit up there too. He was talking about how David has been nearly working himself to death, and this is the death part of working yourself to death that is far too real.

It hasnt been out of my mind that if they really wanna silence a person like him, that the would use possible Heart Attack Guns, and Im even still suspicious over what happened to George Carlin too. We lose too many good people. Even John Taylor Gatto, but I cant say it wasnt in fact truly natural causes. Either way, I cant say anything more than to hope for him to return to good health.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I put this in the "Peace Through Religion" area: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-Your-Prayers

Everyone needs to watch his video segment "It's a Wonderful Lie," and post it everywhere.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Hope he recovers soon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

David Knight is out of surgery and it was said it went well. Please continue to pray for him to have a speedy recovery!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

thanks for the update donney. Glad to hear David is doing OK

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I hope he recovers also.

Watched Alex's announcement on what happened, and I also noticed Alex's weight seems to be a bit up there too. He was talking about how David has been nearly working himself to death, and this is the death part of working yourself to death that is far too real.

It hasnt been out of my mind that if they really wanna silence a person like him, that the would use possible Heart Attack Guns, and Im even still suspicious over what happened to George Carlin too. We lose too many good people. Even John Taylor Gatto, but I cant say it wasnt in fact truly natural causes. Either way, I cant say anything more than to hope for him to return to good health.
    I think Alex said during that video that this is making him want to be healthy and he wants to be around his kids forever. If anything was gonna knock sense into Alex, this was it.

I am so happy that David is ok at the moment.

Liberty lives!

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    I think Alex said during that video that this is making him want to be healthy and he wants to be around his kids forever. If anything was gonna knock sense into Alex, this was it.

I am so happy that David is ok at the moment.

Liberty lives!
    Liberty lives with ALL of us! Not just David, not just Alex, not just me, or you, but ALL of us! WE make Freedom worth it!
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Obviously he was not taking the Infowars Store's The Real Red Pill, The Real Red Pill Plus, ExtendaWise, or DNA Force Plus from the InfoWars Life line, the #1 health product line suggested by Alex Jones!

Luckily, he can get all three in the Core Cardio Pack Plus, available for 50% off retail price, which puts them at the low, low price of only $144 - only through the Infowars Store! At this discount, if he were to take the recommended 4 pills per day, he could protect his heart for only $3,504 per year!

Last edited by TheCount; 01-05-2019 at 11:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    At this discount, if he were to take the recommended 4 pills per day, he could protect his heart for only $3,504 per year!
    So says the anti-liberty Hillary and 2x Obama voter who doesn't care how much those moneyed people have to spend on mandated healthcare. You fully supported Obamacare and lamented the mandate repeal. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Any updates on how he is fairing?
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Any updates on how he is fairing?
    I also hope David is doing well, he's the last person I would ever imagine having
    a heart attack*, I always viewed Alex as a prime candidate.

* David has always appeared so laid back, relaxed, but the 'show' pressure has got
    to be ginormous.

UPDATE:

Alex Jones said on his show that David is doing well and will be back in 3 weeks. In the mean time there will be guest hosts of his morning show

UPDATE:

David called into his show today so he must be back soon! Great news huh? Prayer works!

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    UPDATE:

David called into his show today so he must be back soon! Great news huh? Prayer works!
    Yes they do work, no doubt.

David said he should be back in February. Harrison has been doing a great job in his absence.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yes they do work, no doubt.

David said he should be back in February. Harrison has been doing a great job in his absence.
    Can you keep the thread updated if you hear anything?

Sure, I will.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    David Knight is due back on February 4 - @ 9 am EST.

YESSS! Fantastic news. thanks

Great!
    1776 > 1984

Best news this year!!

David is amazing!!!

It got pushed back, David needs to get an "Okay," from his Dr.

David Knight is BACK!!!

He hosted his show today with Harrison and was also on Alex's show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast