Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: If Culture isn't Genetic and Preservation of Culture is the Goal...

BTW I like you, idiom. If I’ve been too agro in my needling of you, I’ll lay off. But trying to counter-needle me about being too conformist (in my religious thought, of all things!) is not going to work. What would work, let’s see.... You could criticize my writing (too wordy!) or my work ethic, or my not being a billionaire yet (even though you guys no longer let American billionaires buy their way into your country anyway, hosing that plan). Those would probably hit close enough to home to touch a nerve.

I just like having real conversations. If you’ve got to get back at me first, take your shot.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Well, @idiom, are you?

And the statist comes out, with "think of the children".

After a post about white people doing white things. Gonna purge all the white people with the wrong genetic culture?
    Last edited by idiom; 02-13-2019 at 04:51 PM.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    And the statist comes out

YEAH BABY!

The State needs to Stop all these stinking people from being Politically Correct! I know the State is, currently, the main agent actively campaigning to prevent people from being Politically Correct. But it needs to AMP IT UP! Just look at this heart-rending picture I posted! There is still Political Correctness out there. And we need to STOMP IT OUT, and that means, obviously: WE NEED STATISM!

with "think of the children".
    No. Please don't. I beg of you, that you, personally, idiom, do NOT think of children.

Please, please, please stop thinking of children.

What's the youngest one you've done? Sixteen? Twelve?

After a post about white people doing white things. Gonna purge all the white people with the wrong genetic culture?
    Indeed. Being homosexual is genetic. That's why it's gone from 1% to 15% of the population in two generations. Wait, wut?

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    What's the youngest one you've done? Sixteen? Twelve?
    Oh, and for clarification: this isn't an accusation, just an honest, friendly question. Feel free to answer it or not as you choose. I'm certainly not one to get all hung up on whether people answer personal questions I pose to them. Unlike.... Maybe you want to bare all and tell us all about the details of your intimate life, like SuzAnimal regarding Mr. Animal, or eduardo regarding his g/f-now-wife. Or, maybe you want to be all secretive, like oh, I don't know... Fire11 let's say. Whatever floats your boat. But I do think lots of people would really enjoy learning about the cool sexual life of a hip, non-binary LGBT being such as yourself.

So feel free to spill! Answer with as much or as little detail as you like!

You could even make a denial, denying ever doing sex things with underage boys, if you want to do that route. Ha, ha! And probably some of us might believe you! One never knows. There's always the outliers.

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Gonna purge all the white people with the wrong genetic culture?
    Oh, I almost forgot to answer your question. Because I do answer your questions (albeit sometimes in a manner that I know will break the 30 point rule and thus be incomprehensible gibberish to your brain).

Am I going to purge all of the Persons of a White Persuasion if they have the wrong Genetic Culture?

Let's see: What is a Genetic Culture? I guess it is just "all culture" -- your way of cutely both accusing and refuting in just two words me of having the idea that culture is rooted in genetics.

But do I?

Whatever, close enough. I think that genetics do exist, and that different races, ethnicities, tribes, and even family lines do behave differently, and believing obviously true facts such as that is more than enough to convict me in any court of law of Heresy and Blasphemy. So why quibble? I'll roll wit da straw, dog.

So these homeboys be white, but they be all messed up in the head. So do I purge them?

Well I personally am not going to purge anyone. I mean, I probably live in Nigeria or something. I have nothing to do with that. But as a prediction? I would say yes. At some point in the K-shift, which I believe and pray is now underway, people will get fed up with the antics of certain groups, such as cool and awesome LGBT members. They will purge them, yes. 99% of them will be purged "spiritually." Internally. They will choose to stop being cool and awesome and become square Neanderthal heterosexuals instead. This will be largely because the 1% who do not will get thrown off of rooftops. Obviously I cannot endorse this behavior -- for one thing innocent pedestrians could be sprayed with AIDS blood in a very unsanitary manner -- but it is what it is. I am just predicting the behavior of others, lamentable though it will be. For the other thing because effective technologies will probably be developed to reverse the conditions of the sexually impaired via amygdala-strengthening exercises. You could start self-medicating today, if you want: just watching an hour a day of gore videos might do it! Beheadings in glorious 4K! If after a few months of that regimen you feel no change, perhaps more real-life danger and fear is in order. Take up MMA. Go hike to Dome Argus. Climb Kanchenjunga.

Purge that gay! Because one way or another: it will be purged.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Then adoption of non-white children by whites is the best possible method of cultural preservation.

Is there a reason why there aren't any alt-right personalities advocating for this?
    Only culture IS genetic. Not sure why some can not accept this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post

Well, @idiom, are you?

And then, for no reason....Hitler was elected.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    Folks like you Voted for him.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Folks like you Voted for him.
    You really have no idea how bad Weimar was, do you?

You really have no idea how bad Weimar was, do you?
    I really don't care.. How bad it was,, it is no excuse.

This country should have never been involved...with anything in Europe.. first or second.

Involvement has been Wholly detrimental..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I really don't care.. How bad it was,, it is no excuse.

This country should have never been involved...with anything in Europe.. first or second.

Involvement has been Wholly detrimental..
    So you do not see how having hyper inflation render your savings worthless, your wages pointless, the shafting of Germany after WW1 striping it of its manufacturer industries resulting in millions being out of work, communists trying to overthrow the government, attacking murdering anyone who does not agree with them, your sister, mother, wife or daughter having to whore themselves out to afford food, your son, brother, father chasing opium or cocaine to make their lives liveable, Internationalists buying up everything for pennies on the dollar, looting the nation to their benefit, sickcos claiming "gender is a construct" and that little boys can become little girls with the right methods (funny, all of that sounds oddly similar)....You do not see how that hellish landscape could result in people want to elect someone who will put down the insane and put reason back in charge of the affairs of men?

http://www.americanfreedomunion.com/...imar-republic/

Without question we should have stayed out, if anything we should have hanged the board of the Fed, burned it down, and revoked its charter.

You're not a very good Nazi. Hitler was not elected.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789