Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 212

Thread: If Culture isn't Genetic and Preservation of Culture is the Goal...

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Behold Revelation.
    (and the Error of Nimrod)
    That is a general rule, it isn't absolute, the scriptures contain many exceptions.

    Why are you taking the father of lies at face value?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a general rule, it isn't absolute, the scriptures contain many exceptions.

    Why are you taking the father of lies at face value?
    Because it would have not been a temptation,, if it was not true...

    Read Job..
    ďHave you considered my servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, who fears God and turns away from evil? He still holds fast his integrity, although you incited me against him to destroy him without reason.Ē
    but who did what?

    Put the blame where it belongs,,, Judge righteously.

    Don't blame God for what the adversary does.


    As for you, what you intended against me for evil, God intended for good, in order to accomplish a day like thisó to preserve the lives of many people.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-01-2019 at 06:35 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Because it would have not been a temptation,, if it was not true...
    That isn't true, many temptations are lies, it also may have been true without being absolute, the devil can grant power in this world but GOD can intervene when it suits his plans and he does.

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Read Job..


    but who did what?

    Put the blame where it belongs,,, Judge righteously.

    Don't blame God for what the adversary does.
    I don't blame GOD, this world wouldn't serve its purpose to test mankind if the devil weren't given a great deal of power over it, those who are unfit for salvation must be exposed by allowing sin to appear profitable.

    But GOD is not dead nor doth he sleep, he intervenes when it serves his plans.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  6. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That isn't true, many temptations are lies, it also may have been true without being absolute, the devil can grant power in this world but GOD can intervene when it suits his plans and he does.


    I don't blame GOD, this world wouldn't serve its purpose to test mankind if the devil weren't given a great deal of power over it, those who are unfit for salvation must be exposed by allowing sin to appear profitable.

    But GOD is not dead nor doth he sleep, he intervenes when it serves his plans.
    I see a whole lot of confusion there..

    Christ is not returning to Washington D.C.
    The United States may have had a purpose,,, but is wholly irrelevant in the long run.

    Jesus will be returning to the center of world Government and the Beast on the Throne. To put an end to earthly governments and crush them to dust..
    This stateist worship is obscene
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  7. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I see a whole lot of confusion there..
    Perhaps it lies within the viewer.

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Christ is not returning to Washington D.C.
    I never said he was.

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The United States may have had a purpose,,,
    And it may still have one or whatever replaces it may yet have one.



    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    but is wholly irrelevant in the long run.
    No more or less than any other nation.

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Jesus will be returning to the center of world Government and the Beast on the Throne. To put an end to earthly governments and crush them to dust..
    Yes he will but he may choose a few rulers of the nations before that happens in order to arrange the pieces on the chess board as they need to be arranged for his plans.


    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    This stateist worship is obscene
    There is none here.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  8. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

    Yes he will but he may choose a few rulers of the nations before that happens in order to arrange the pieces on the chess board as they need to be arranged for his plans.

    .
    Chess board is being arranged,, and players seated.

    You think the puppet men and talking heads run things and I know better.

    There are intelligent and malevolent beings who pull the strings of the puppets.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  9. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Then adoption of non-white children by whites is the best possible method of cultural preservation.

    Is there a reason why there aren't any alt-right personalities advocating for this?
    ...Because we know that culture is in large part due to genetics..My God you are that dumb as to not know what we stand for?

    The best possible methods of cultural preservation are pro birth polices, freedom of association, walls, strong immigration restrictions, protectionist polices.

  10. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Toilet paper is not part of every culture.
    Why do white people think that somehow they need to wash every part of their body except their ass?

    Skidmarks, the high point of white culture.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  11. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Why do white people think that somehow they need to wash every part of their body except their ass?

    Skidmarks, the high point of white culture.
    Hey, your ass might not be clean, but it'll be dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump hasn't even been in 6 months, you can't call him a boondoggle President unless he has overseen a military boondoggle for at least a year or two.


  12. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    ...Because we know that culture is in large part due to genetics..My God you are that dumb as to not know what we stand for?

    The best possible methods of cultural preservation are pro birth polices, freedom of association, walls, strong immigration restrictions, protectionist polices.
    The entire point of this thread was to reveal that the real issue at hand is genetics, despite many, many attempts to obfuscate it by claiming that the issue is culture and not race. Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump hasn't even been in 6 months, you can't call him a boondoggle President unless he has overseen a military boondoggle for at least a year or two.




  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    ...Because we know that culture is in large part due to genetics..My God you are that dumb as to not know what we stand for?

    The best possible methods of cultural preservation are pro birth polices, freedom of association, walls, strong immigration restrictions, protectionist polices.

    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  15. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The entire point of this thread was to reveal that the real issue at hand is genetics, despite many, many attempts to obfuscate it by claiming that the issue is culture and not race. Thanks for playing.
    We all know some people think it is more genetic than cultural, you have proven that it is for you.

    You have not proven that because some people think that way then everyone must.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 01-13-2019 at 05:07 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  16. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Hey, your ass might not be clean, but it'll be dry.
    White everywhere except their genetically dirty asses.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  17. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We all know some people think is is more genetic than cultural, you have proven that it is for you.
    I agree with you that culture is cultural.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump hasn't even been in 6 months, you can't call him a boondoggle President unless he has overseen a military boondoggle for at least a year or two.


  18. #165
    If a libertarian culture is genetic then the best way to make the world libertarian is to murder everyone who isn't.

    Would be an okay plan except we would go extinct due to a near total lack of women having a genetically libertarian culture.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  19. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    What needs to be explained?

  20. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    What needs to be explained?
    Because the anarchists have no understanding of balance, think only in simplistic absolutes and are also willfully ignorant of group dynamics they think that immigration restrictions are incompatible with freedom of association.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Because the anarchists have no understanding of balance, think only in simplistic absolutes and are also willfully ignorant of group dynamics they think that immigration restrictions are incompatible with freedom of association.
    The anarchists also refuse to set up shop in Terrra nullis and test their theories in the real world.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Because the anarchists have no understanding of balance, think only in simplistic absolutes and are also willfully ignorant of group dynamics they think that immigration restrictions are incompatible with freedom of association.
    So.....Austistic spregs being spregs

  24. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Why do white people think that somehow they need to wash every part of their body except their ass?

    Skidmarks, the high point of white culture.
    idiom, since you like dressing up as a woman, there is a constellation of other behaviors you may or may not... but likely may... be “into.”

    So let me ask: is letting other men stick their body parts into your rear, is *that* the high point of your culture?

    Are you into “rimming,” idiom? Is that from whence comes your apparently deep and active concern as to the cleanliness of other men’s rear ends?

    Just wondering, kiwi bro! Look forward to hearing back, mate!

  25. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We all know some people think it is more genetic than cultural, you have proven that it is for you.

    You have not proven that because some people think that way then everyone must.
    The objective fact is that different races are divergent in the *extreme* in the dimensions you consider important. This is not in disputed. They don’t dispute, they just crucify (witness the story of James Watson: Hero, bless the man and his children forever). Because they know they will lose.

    This “Well but maybe the indisputable facts could be changed somehow, over umpteen generations, if we were to [fill in the blank],” none of the things they’ve tried filling in that blank with — and they’ve tried many to the tunes of trillions of dollars — have worked at all, and so this theory of yours is speculative to say the least, but regardless, it is more importantly a sneaky Talmudic distraction.

    We we deal with the world as it is. We deal with the world as it is. The IQ of Somalia is 70. Maybe it could be otherwise. You, Swordsmyth, Have A Dream that it could be otherwise. And that’s great. Such a beautiful sentiment. Just not relevant to reality.

    Merit-based immigration policy = racist immigration policy. Like it or not. That’s my point-man Wonka’s (brilliant) point. Whether or not race and merit could, at some point, become uncorrelated is highly speculative (and factually unsupported. No basis in fact.). But right now, they are correlated and that is a fact. An uncomfortable fact for some (losers). But a fact.

    So denying that you are a racist just makes you look silly.
    Last edited by H_H; 01-18-2019 at 09:53 AM.

  26. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    If a libertarian culture is genetic then the best way to make the world libertarian is to murder everyone who isn't.

    Would be an okay plan except we would go extinct due to a near total lack of women having a genetically libertarian culture.
    Women have never once been historically relevant.

    Them we we can just lock in cages. As all civilized civilizations always have. Metaphorically speaking.

  27. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Women have never once been historically relevant.
    Several come to mind..

    or was that meant to be deliberately antagonistic to women.

    Deborah, Ruth,Mary, Rahab,,, Eve.

    Just off the top of my head,, Ladies of Historical significance. (not an exhaustive list)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  28. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    The objective fact is that different races are divergent in the *extreme* in the dimensions you consider important. This is not in disputed. They don’t dispute, they just crucify (witness the story of James Watson: Hero, bless the man and his children forever). Because they know they will lose.

    This “Well but maybe the indisputable facts could be changed somehow, over umpteen generations, if we were to [fill in the blank],” none of the things they’ve tried filling in that blank with — and they’ve tried many to the tunes of trillions of dollars — have worked at all, and so this theory of yours is speculative to say the least, but regardless, it is more importantly a sneaky Talmudic distraction.

    We we deal with the world as it is. We deal with the world as it is. The IQ of Somalia is 70. Maybe it could be otherwise. You, Swordsmyth, Have A Dream that it could be otherwise. And that’s great. Such a beautiful sentiment. Just not relevant to reality.

    Merit-based immigration policy = racist immigration policy. Like it or not. That’s my point-man Wonka’s (brilliant) point. Whether or not race and merit could, at some point, become uncorrelated is highly speculative (and factually unsupported. No basis in fact.). But right now, they are correlated and that is a fact. An uncomfortable fact for some (losers). But a fact.

    So denying that you are a racist just makes you look silly.
    I'm not a racist, you are quite correct that for a variety of possible reasons from culture to multi-generational nutritional deficiencies or even possibly basic genetics any merit/liberty culture based immigration system will end up with disproportionate results but I don't have to worry about the racial aspect, it will take care of itself, if race is the predominant factor then focusing on merit/culture will produce the correct results and if race is not the predominant factor then if the correlations shift after a few centuries then focusing on merit/culture will still produce the correct results.
    A racist would get the wrong results if the correlations shifted eventually.

    Race is a trap that you don't have to step in because you can get the same or better results by focusing on merit/culture without opening yourself up to demonization.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  29. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Several come to mind..

    or was that meant to be deliberately antagonistic to women.

    Deborah, Ruth,Mary, Rahab,,, Eve.

    Just off the top of my head,, Ladies of Historical significance. (not an exhaustive list)
    Every single one of those is significant for one thing and one thing only: being a woman.

    None me of them achieved anything notable or significant, like say a Sistene Chapel, much less alter the course of history through the force of their will and personality.

    Women are are not relevant.

    To anything.

    Ever.

    Except one thing.

    The thing Mary did. And Eve, I guess. This is woman’s role. Always has been. Bizarre modern ideology doesn’t change that. Just forces everyone to play make-believe.

  30. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Every single one of those is significant for one thing and one thing only: being a woman.

    None me of them achieved anything notable or significant, like say a Sistene Chapel, much less alter the course of history through the force of their will and personality.

    Women are are not relevant.

    To anything.

    Ever.

    Except one thing.

    The thing Mary did. And Eve, I guess. This is woman’s role. Always has been. Bizarre modern ideology doesn’t change that. Just forces everyone to play make-believe.
    Deborah was a Prophetess.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'm not a racist,
    Indeed, this is very important to you. As I said. It’s one of the most important things to you — it’s how you define your identity, quite possibly. Well, for many conservatives it is antway, I don’t want to play psychologist; it could be totally different for you. Regardless, surely you must be aware of how lame you sound? Maybe not? If not.... allow me to bring it to your attention?

    Leading with “I am not a racist” is about as convincing as “I am not a crook.” And Nixon wasn’t a crook, for the record. But it wasn’t an effective thing to say, was it?

    I mean, no one from Mitt Romney on leftward is going to believe you. They will mock you. They will know, absolutely, that you are a racist. And they will be right, by their standard, because they (meaning the whole world) has a different definition of racist than you. And that definition defensively includes things like “supporting a policy that would lead to more white and less brown people flooding into the country,” as well as “everyone who even likewarmly supports Donald Drumpf.”

    Race is a trap that you don't have to step in because you can get the same or better results by focusing on merit/culture without opening yourself up to demonization.
    Well guess what: I agree with you here. Which you should be proud to know, because it means you’re right.

    But it allow me to Show You a Better Way:

    We’re Full.

    Buzz Off!

    We. Are. Full.

    See How easy that is? How powerful?

    No one wants more immigrants. This country has absolutely need for any new immigrants. We are stinkin’ full. The gate’s closed. No more.

    And see see how that’s not racist at all? Even to Mitt Romney that would be hard to spin as racist. Everyone can not come in equally.

    This is is the solution. This is what you should be advocating for. Your.... whatever it is you were saying, no one really emotionally connects with, no one understands, and no one cares. Believe me.

    We don’t want any white Euros coming in either, because they are all horrible trashlibs. There is no one from any country we want coming in. This idea you have of “only people who love America-style freedoms and free speech and stuff” — there *are no such people.*. No one who is going to bring up the average.

    Zero immigration. Shut it down.

    Everyone understands that, and with only a little bit of meme work, in 6 months 90% of the Player Characters in America will agree with it, too.

  33. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Indeed, this is very important to you. As I said. It’s one of the most important things to you — it’s how you define your identity, quite possibly. Well, for many conservatives it is antway, I don’t want to play psychologist; it could be totally different for you. Regardless, surely you must be aware of how lame you sound? Maybe not? If not.... allow me to bring it to your attention?

    Leading with “I am not a racist” is about as convincing as “I am not a crook.” And Nixon wasn’t a crook, for the record. But it wasn’t an effective thing to say, was it?

    I mean, no one from Mitt Romney on leftward is going to believe you. They will mock you. They will know, absolutely, that you are a racist. And they will be right, by their standard, because they (meaning the whole world) has a different definition of racist than you. And that definition defensively includes things like “supporting a policy that would lead to more white and less brown people flooding into the country,” as well as “everyone who even likewarmly supports Donald Drumpf.”
    It's not as important to me as you may think, if "racism" were proven to be true in some significant way I would adopt it and proudly claim the title, I have said before that the worst problem with anti-racism censorship is that it prevents any studies that would prove the truth one way or the other, right now all I have is my opinion which happens to be non-racist, I would like to have the truth whichever way it turned out, truth is what is important.

    Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Well guess what: I agree with you here. Which you should be proud to know, because it means you’re right.

    But it allow me to Show You a Better Way:

    We’re Full.

    Buzz Off!

    We. Are. Full.

    See How easy that is? How powerful?

    No one wants more immigrants. This country has absolutely need for any new immigrants. We are stinkin’ full. The gate’s closed. No more.

    And see see how that’s not racist at all? Even to Mitt Romney that would be hard to spin as racist. Everyone can not come in equally.

    This is is the solution. This is what you should be advocating for. Your.... whatever it is you were saying, no one really emotionally connects with, no one understands, and no one cares. Believe me.

    We don’t want any white Euros coming in either, because they are all horrible trashlibs. There is no one from any country we want coming in. This idea you have of “only people who love America-style freedoms and free speech and stuff” — there *are no such people.*. No one who is going to bring up the average.

    Zero immigration. Shut it down.

    Everyone understands that, and with only a little bit of meme work, in 6 months 90% of the Player Characters in America will agree with it, too.
    I agree almost completely, I have advocated for a 10-18 year immigration freeze from all sources followed by vastly reduced immigration weighted towards those countries that most closely fit our culture and highly merit based when selecting the individuals from those countries.

    We also need to expel as many of the low quality illegal and legal immigrants that have been allowed in.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Deborah was a Prophetess.
    If she was such a great prophet, share with me some of her great moral teachings that can help my life. How can I become a disciple of Deborah?

    Seems to to me the most notable things she did were:

    follow instructions that a man (Barak) gave her, and
    sing along in some song that same man wrote for her.

    Yep, that is woman’s role. Be subject to a man. Sounds about right.

  35. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's not as important to me as you may think, if "racism" were proven to be true in some significant way I would adopt it and proudly claim the title, I have said before that the worst problem with anti-racism censorship is that it prevents any studies that would prove the truth one way or the other, right now all I have is my opinion which happens to be non-racist, I would like to have the truth whichever way it turned out, truth is what is important.


    I agree almost completely, I have advocated for a 10-18 year immigration freeze from all sources followed by vastly reduced immigration weighted towards those countries that most closely fit our culture and highly merit based when selecting the individuals from those countries.

    We also need to expel as many of the low quality illegal and legal immigrants that have been allowed in.
    OK, but you’ve complicated it to the point of ineffectiveness. Try to start thinking memetically. Why do you want people to remember the numbers 10 and 18? Because that is all they’re going to come away with from that post. Oh, you didn’t want that? Then just say:

    Shut it down.

    That’s it.

    Simplify, my man!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Why the Culture War matters
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-20-2017, 04:08 PM
  2. Culture Wars?
    By Raginfridus in forum Political Philosophy & Government Policy
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-21-2017, 02:43 PM
  3. What is wrong with our culture?
    By PSYOP in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2013, 08:15 PM
  4. Gun Culture in America
    By bennyhill in forum Second Amendment
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:48 AM
  5. What is Formal-Culture?
    By Uncle Emanuel Watkins in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •