Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If Culture isn't Genetic and Preservation of Culture is the Goal...

If Culture isn't Genetic and Preservation of Culture is the Goal...

Then adoption of non-white children by whites is the best possible method of cultural preservation.

Is there a reason why there aren't any alt-right personalities advocating for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Then adoption of non-white children by whites is the best possible method of cultural preservation.

Is there a reason why there aren't any alt-right personalities advocating for this?
    Many condescending white progressives believe exactly this and practice it.

But it's not one or the other.

It's both.

If anyone wants to adopt children of any skin color they are free to but that is irrelevant, any adopted children will still be subjected to our kleptocracy:
    The primary cause of the west's demographic problem is kleptocracy

Adoption instead of procreation is not a sustainable policy.

We must solve the real problem.

You seem to be more interested in population replacement and white genocide.
    You seem to have the racial motivation.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Culture is, in part, genetic. How could it not be? Where does culture come from, if not the interaction of genes and environment? This is the first law of behavioral genetics.​
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Culture is, in part, genetic. How could it not be? Where does culture come from, if not the interaction of genes and environment? This is the first law of behavioral genetics.​
    Individual choices accepted and copied by other individuals make the largest contribution, the exact proportions may be debated.

In any case TheVampire isn't interested in solving the problem and his suggestion wouldn't, he is interested in population replacement and white genocide.
    It seems that he really agrees with you that genetics plays a large role in culture and he wishes to alter our culture by manipulating our gene pool.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Notice you don’t see it much the other way.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Did you know that breast milk comes out of a woman different if it is a boy than if it is a girl?

Having a healthy child starts from the beginning. It is important that the child is around the mother consistently, otherwise they will believe they were abandoned and their mother has died. This can create stress and many problems throughout life. It is important that the woman breastfeeds the child, holds the child, has eye contact with the child, voice interactions, etc, etc..

106:45 - 1:10:00

If your only choice is adoption, then I'd say go for it. But having your own kids as part of a two parent mother/father household is always going to be preferable.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-30-2018 at 09:04 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Do you consider Mike Cernovich an alt-right personality? He has been talking $#@! on the alt-right for over two years, but all your favorite publications believe he is alt-right.

His wife is Persian and his daughter is half Persian.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Did you know that breast milk comes out of a woman different if it is a boy than if it is a girl?

Having a healthy child starts from the beginning. It is important that the child is around the mother consistently, otherwise they will believe they were abandoned and their mother has died. This can create stress and many problems throughout life. It is important that the woman breastfeeds the child, holds the child, has eye contact with the child, voice interactions, etc, etc..

106:45 - 1:10:00

If your only choice is adoption, then I'd say go for it. But having your own kids as part of a two parent mother/father household is always going to be preferable.
    Good points.
    How many children are available for adoption at any time because they are orphans etc.?
    Is TheVampire suggesting that the west should engage in child trafficking by buying children who already have perfectly good parents?
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 12-30-2018 at 11:44 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Have several friends, and one family member, who have adopted children from different ethnic backgrounds & the kids are great & the families are very happy.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Have several friends, and one family member, who have adopted children from different ethnic backgrounds & the kids are great & the families are very happy.
    That's nice, I've known families like that as well but it isn't a solution to our demographic problems.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Wow, so all we have to do to preserve western civilization and our people is take all of the non-white children from their parent(s) and raise them as our own?

"Only after disaster can we be resurrected."

Heil Honkler!

"Only after disaster can we be resurrected."

Heil Honkler!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Culture is an unusual instrument in that it constitutes a discovery which, in order to function, must be hidden from its creators. This invention is devised unconsciously and remains fully efficient until it is completely recognized by its inventors. Paradoxically, it is subject to collapse upon recognition: being its authors, you disclaimed authorship.

Who invented culture?
    Last edited by timosman; 12-31-2018 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Who invented culture?
    Who invented personality?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You seem to be more interested in population replacement and white genocide.
    You seem to have the racial motivation.
    How does anything he said relate to population replacement or white genocide?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's nice, I've known families like that as well but it isn't a solution to our demographic problems.
    What is a "demographic problem"?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    What is a "demographic problem"?
    I think of it as too many communists .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think of it as too many communists .
    In that case, I don't see how Swordsmyth's point stands. If there is an over-representation of communists among the darker-skinned members of a population, then disabusing them of communism through whatever peaceful means, including suggestions like those raised in the OP, would solve that demographic problem.

It seems to me that he must have been referring to some demographic problem that would continue to obtain for as long as those darker-skinned members of the population were present, regardless of their ideologies. Almost as if their presence itself constituted a demographic problem.

The meaning of his previous mention of "white genocide" may also shed some light on that.

I am surprised to see the Count so active . I thought once he was banned from the US he would just be sitting in Haiti eating dirt pies or something .
    Do something Danke

If Culture isn't Genetic and Preservation of Culture is the Goal...

I love you, Wonka. Leading the forum by the hand down paths I can't, lest I get banned yet again. Thanks, bro.

But I can break it down, for the casual and for the new initiates. They can't ban me for that, right? So I'll do that.

There's four Wonkish assertions:

1. Culture is not genetic.
    2. Preservation of culture is our goal.
    3. Adoption of brownies by whiteys will, like, make the whole world culturally whitey or some junk
    4. Profit! No, just kidding, it's How comes that alt-righty isn't adopting all the kids in the world to Save Whiteness?

So, the poison pill, the diabolical cleverness that Wonka has inserted in order to lead you down the Evil Primrose Path... can you spot it? He even rearranged the order of assertions (which by logical progression should be 2, 1, 3, 4) to make it more prominent, and also put it in the title instead of the body. He's trying to help you out. The pill:

1. Culture is not genetic.

Now think about this statement? Is this statement true and fact-based, or is it a loony blatant lie which flies in the face of all history and could only be believed by the most deplorably ignorant peasants?

Hmm.........

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It is odd how most libertarians are predominantly 'white.' In the +80 percentile. Nothing to see here.

White/White Culture? 'Chicken or the egg' argument?

Libertarian culture is an accessible program for other platforms (races), but it runs more efficiently or better in certain gene pools.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    I do not know what any of that means but I am suspicious of your culture .
    Do something Danke

I do know that if you have white genetics, you will get shamed if you appropriate another culture. I am not sure if that works the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I do know that if you have white genetics, you will get shamed if you appropriate another culture. I am not sure if that works the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I do not know what any of that means but I am suspicious of your culture .
    Exactly. Keep staring at my shiny holiday ornaments. Ignore the hand removing your wallet.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Exactly. Keep staring at my shiny Christmas ornaments.
    Merry Christmas.

See, at least we won the War On Christmas. We're all saying Marry Christmas again. Everybody was this year. That's been nice.

So Merry Christmas again, OtherOne!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast