Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC's Chuck Todd: "We're Not Going To Give TV Time To Climate Deniers"

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Department of Very Bad Omens

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

I don't give a crap about his Rights climate catastrophe, they better not f&ck with my Welfare ketchup!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It is a cocktail of aspartame, vaccines and. microwave . Aspartame and it's derivatives is in almost if not all processed food this is a very chilling fact.

Aspartame is a neurotoxin and it is in all the food modern vaccine harms the immune system and microwaves are attacking the aspartame weakened neurological system The only "sweeteners"" that is that is safe is pure non gmo cane sugar organic is okay but, not with out being non gmo.. Microwave is also everywhere and a real high percentage of people are vaccinated so who knows what will happen? I want God's will to be done.

They give airtime to this guy...

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still waiting for our politicians to talk about all the population that China causes since they're responsible for the majority of it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If "climate change" alarmists had a model that produced consistently correct predictions, they wouldn't need to go on about "consensus" or "meta-analysis" [...]. They could just point to their consistently correct predictive model and say, "Deny this, bitchez!" But they can't [do that] because they don't have [any such model] - all they [can] do is concoct excuses for why their models have [repeatedly failed to make] correct predictions while demanding that everyone consider the matter to be "settled" because they have a "consensus" (and the dodgy "meta-analyses" to "prove" it).
    https://twitter.com/Surfinbones/stat...41471638003718

Politicians and elitists should start flying normally like normal people do.

It's a doomsday cult. Commies replace religious beliefs with a secular religion. This country replaced the Bible with the communist manifesto. Replaced Jesus for Greta. Replaced morality for woke ideology. And replaced the Book of Revelation with An Inconvenient Truth. Extiction Rebellion people are the new prosilityzers for the end is near.

https://twitter.com/JunkScience/stat...24250011242497

Global warming is real. But they are misrepresenting its true causes and their solutions are meant to implement tyranny.

Habitat loss, biodiversity collapse and deforestation are why. "Infrastructure" propagation and urban/suburban sprawl is why.

Moreover, they cook the upper atmosphere. This is because they want the Northern Hemisphere to be warmer.
    They are intentionally doing the warming and providing the fraudulent solution at the same time.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...s&goto=newpost
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Global warming is real...

Moreover, they cook the upper atmosphere. This is because they want the Northern Hemisphere to be warmer.
    They are intentionally doing the warming and providing the fraudulent solution at the same time.
    So, what you're saying is, yes they're evil and yes they're conspiring. But instead of just cooking the numbers, they're endangering themselves too by spending their hard-stolen money creating a real crisis that's unnecessary to achieve their aims (and which the data says doesn't exist). So, they've already got us hostage and we have to do what they say, no matter how evil it is and how much we get to sacrifice.

Right?

Last edited by acptulsa; 01-13-2023 at 09:52 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, what you're saying is, yes they're evil and yes they're conspiring. But instead of just cooking the numbers, they're endangering themselves too by spending their hard-stolen money creating a real crisis that's unnecessary to achieve their aims (and which the data says doesn't exist). So, they've already got us hostage and we have to do what they say, no matter how evil it is and how much we get to sacrifice.

Right?

look into it if you want.
    Otherwise why should I bother.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    look into it if you want.
    Otherwise why should I bother.
    I looked. I don't know why I bothered, except to hold you up to everyone as an object lesson in why they should be careful not to be useful idiots.

THREAD: Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions

If "climate change" alarmists had a model that produced consistently correct predictions, they wouldn't need to go on about "consensus" or "meta-analysis" [...]. They could just point to their consistently correct predictive model and say, "Deny this, bitchez!" But they can't [do that] because they don't have [any such model] - all they [can] do is concoct excuses for why their models have [repeatedly failed to make] correct predictions while demanding that everyone consider the matter to be "settled" because they have a "consensus" (and the dodgy "meta-analyses" to "prove" it).
    https://twitter.com/Surfinbones/stat...41471638003718

https://twitter.com/JunkScience/stat...86480912384001

I saw that tweet and it confirmed my layman experience and expectations.

We live on a planet where paleontologists have told us that Eurasians crossed a Bering Sea land bridge from modern day Russia to Alaska and populated North America some many thousand years ago.

We live on a planet where historical records tell us that there were thriving and lush vineyards in England and Northern Europe produced wine as fine as modern French and Italian vineyards do today.

In the 18th century, the northern hemisphere experienced a mini ice age.

The sun cycles and brings highs and lows of heat periodically over hundreds of years.

All of this is well documented and well understood.

Do humans have the capacity to influence the climate? I'm quite sure. Do we have the capacity to catastrophically impact it, in the face of these other factors? No. That's utter nonsense.

Again, I'll refer doubters to Michael Shellenberger. Go listen to him. Read his book, Apocalypse Never.

All of this is just another hype.

I think he should join in on the Hollywood Strike where all the actors (read: LIARS) are threatening to go on strike and deprive us of our Woke Libtard Mental Diarrhea stream they call movies if we do not all take our Vaxtermination Shots.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

The ScienceTM in 2018:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...44472553168896
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-11-2023 at 08:24 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and, they call those that question elections and the weaponization of the US government Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    //

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast