Thread: Dr Tenpenny: Infanrix Hexa Vaccine

Dr Tenpenny: Infanrix Hexa Vaccine

The first vaccine they thoroughly tested was Infanrix Hexa – a six-in-one vaccine manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) that is *supposed* to contain the following antigens: tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis toxoids; inactivated poliomyelitis viral strains 1-2-3; and hepatitis B surface antigen. Shockingly, Corvelva found NONE of these antigens in the vaccine, meaning, that NO antibodies to the intended antigens will be created.
    And it gets worse. In addition to no vaccine antigens, they found the following:
    traces of 65 chemical cross-contaminants from other manufacturing lines;
    chemical toxins;
    unrecognizable macromolecules;
    various free bacterial peptides that are potential allergens and are capable of inducing autoimmune reactions.

https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=54026
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skep...e-researchers/

Vaccine pseudoscience from Corvelva anti-vaccine “researchers”

Oh, here we go again with more vaccine pseudoscience that makes the anti-vaccine religion fall on their knees and genuflect as if real science was presented. This time it is garbage science from an Italian anti-vaccine group, Corvelva, that tries to claim that vaccines don’t contain anything but toxins. They laughably believe that vaccines don’t even contain antigens.

Yes, you read that right. This amateur group “published” (and by published, I don’t mean in a real peer-reviewed journal, I mean a pdf file on the internet). Obviously, this ranks near the bottom, if not the bottom, of the hierarchy of scientific research. But we’ll get to all of that – let’s take the time to dig through the nonsense presented by this fake “study.”

WTF is Corvelva?
    This is a valid question since it goes to the respectability of research. First of all, Corvelva doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page. The online encyclopedia has a standard of “notability” for any new articles, so apparently, either no one has bothered to give them an article. Or they have, and it’s been deleted by administrators for not being notable. That’s a small point.

Their website is 100% or so in Italian, so it’s difficult to get a full grasp of what they do or don’t do. But, as far as I can tell, it is pure, unadulterated, science denying anti-vaccine junk. They talk about how the Incredible Hulk, Lou Ferrigno, having to go to the hospital after receiving the pneumococcal vaccine. According to a thorough analysis by the indignent Orac, “my best guess is that he either had a really bad local reaction or a hematoma and went to the ER. For some reason, it appears that he was briefly admitted to the hospital. Neither of these is life-threatening or reasons not to get vaccinated according to the CDC recommended schedule.” In other words, there’s nothing there, but Corvelva is all over it.

In addition, Corvelva mentions Sheri Tenpenny several times. Tenpenny is a lunatic who pushes lies about vaccines, despite zero published evidence supporting any of her claims. Tenpenny, who has no background in any field of science related to vaccines, is a favorite of that ultra-nationalist nutjob, Alex Jones.

I see several other articles on the website that represent the beliefs and dogma of the anti-vaccine religion. They also seem to support the current Italian government, which is dangerously anti-vaccine.

This is not an unbiased group – apparently, they will do whatever they can to dig up any evidence, whether valid or not, to “prove” that vaccines are not safe or effective. If they really had valid scientific evidence to back their claims, they would get it published in one of many respected peer-reviewed journals who would be overjoyed to publish their findings. However, given what I’m going to write below, it wouldn’t pass a peer-review of high school science fair students.

Corvelva anti-vaccine research – laughably bad

I continue to lose highly capable neurons reading these pseudoscience articles about vaccines, but I persevere. Just come visit me at the nursing home for old feathered dinosaurs when finally I cannot afford to lose another one.

Usually, at this point in a review of bad vaccine “research”, I take a look at the authors to determine if they have any credibility. This being an online blurb, not a peer-reviewed article, there are no authors. None. So, it could have been written by the janitor, for all we know.

So, let’s jump into the methods.

Corvelva was trying to find some disparaging secrets in the Infarix Hexa vaccine, which protects infants against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (whooping cough), hepatitis B, polio and Haemophilus influenzae B (Hib). The vaccine is used throughout the world, except in the USA, because the FDA hasn’t completed its review and approval of this vaccine or other similar hexavalent vaccines.

The first test that Corvelva performed, in the order that they described in the non-peer-reviewed paper, states that they subjected a 10 µl sample of the vaccine to 50 µl of trypsin, an enzyme that hydrolyzes larger proteins into smaller peptides or amino acids. This method is used to get amino acid sequences that are unique to proteins, such as the six antigens found in the vaccine (which, of course, induces the immune response protecting the infant against these deadly diseases). These sequences then are analyzed by other methods to “read” the exact list of amino acids.

The “researchers” claim that they did not find ANY sequences related to the six antigens, and made the bold claim that the vaccine lacked the antigens that induce an immune response. If this were true, that would mean that the vaccines are completely useless.

Except, the only thing that is useless is there methods. Importantly, an aluminum adjuvant (which is completely safe, despite anti-vaccine tropes and fears) is used to promote the immune response to the antigens in the vaccine. Part of the function of the adjuvant is to specifically protect the antigen from damage by proteolytic enzymes which may reduce the immunogenicity of the antigen.

So guess what? The aluminum adjuvant in the vaccine probably impacts the ability of the trypsin to hydrolyze the antigenic proteins, meaning that it’s impossible to get the amino acid sequences that allow one to determine whether there are any antigens in the vaccine. This is like a basic issue with this whole “paper”, and it makes it almost too easy to dismiss this as garbage.

What they should have done is removed the adjuvant first (they simply took an aliquot from the vaccine vial). They failed at a basic level, something I learned in undergraduate biochemistry. Oh, the value of real science education, but I digress.

Now, it is not easy to separate the adjuvant from the protein. There might be a chemical that could be added to the solution to break precipitate or separate the adjuvant from the antigens. Most of these processes are time-consuming and require a lot of skill in protein chemistry – I’ll be honest, I don’t detect a lot of protein chemistry skills in whoever did this “study.”

There are numerous methods that allow a researcher to determine if there are proteins in solution, which may not have told them what those proteins were, but at least it would be some sort of control. They didn’t bother with this basic technique.

They did detect amino acids that they couldn’t identify as being from an antigen. The “researchers” immediately dismissed those free amino acids as being from antigens – it almost reads like they think those amino acids are just plain contamination of the vaccine. That’s a ridiculous conclusion.

In fact, the trypsin digestion may have been able to cleave off non-specific peptides and amino acids from the antigen. They consider it contamination, whereas a real scientist would assume they came from the protein antigens in solution. It wouldn’t be a definitive identification of those proteins, but it certainly would be an indicator.

In other words, Corvelva had a pre-conceived conclusion – vaccines are useless. And they reject any evidence that might contradict their unscientific conclusion.

Furthermore, the vaccine contains a reagent called polysorbate-80. Let’s not start – it’s perfectly safe in vaccines. Polysorbate-80 is an emulsifier that keeps various chemicals in solution, like antigens. Without it, the antigens may settle in the vaccine vial or syringe, reducing the effectiveness.

The problem with the Corvelva study is that it didn’t consider the fact that polysorbate-80 binds to the reagents used in the peptide assay, reducing the effectiveness of it. At a minimum, it should have been added to the control sample, which used hemoglobin as a known protein. Of course, they didn’t, because either they were incompetent or because they wanted to get the results they wanted.

Instead of giving us results that may make us consider the hypothesis that the vaccines do not contain antigens (which boggles the mind), they leap to the conclusion that there is a whole bunch of unidentified peptides that have nothing to do with the antigen. Instead, a real biochemist would say, “there are too many issues with your methodologies, so the best we can say is that you have random peptides cleaved from the actual antigens.”
    More at link.

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skep...erri-tenpenny/

She claims germs don't make people sick.

Tenpenny denies the Germ theory of disease, which states that infectious diseases are caused by microorganisms. Germ theory is one of the basic foundations of biology – denying it implies either she doesn’t know anything about biology, or she has a vast body of evidence to overturn a scientific theory. My guess it’s the former, rather than the latter.

Instead, Sherri Tenpenny believes that diseases are due to toxins flooding the body, and germs subsequently jumping into the toxin-damaged tissues. Let’s be clear, there isn’t a stitch of evidence supporting this idea. Of course, once Tenpenny denied Germ theory, she would find vaccines to be useless. The vaccines aren’t actually protecting against disease in her mind.

A confidential GlaxoSmithKline document recently leaked to the press exposed that within a two-year period, a total of 36 infants died after receiving the 6-in-1 vaccine, Infanrix Hexa. [1] According to the website Initiative Citoyenne [2] who reported the news, the 1271 page document revealed that GlaxoSmithKline received a total of 1,742 reports of adverse reactions between October 23, 2009, and October 22, 2011, including 503 serious adverse reactions and 36 deaths. Initiative Citoyenne stated:
    It’s not that 14 deaths were recorded by GSK between October 2009 and end in October 2011 as we had originally calculated but 36 (14 from 2010 to 2011 and 22 from 2009 to 2010). In addition to these 36 deaths at least 37 other deaths (sudden death mainly), bringing the total to at least 73 deaths since the launch of the vaccine in 2000, and again, this concerns only the death by sudden death, no further recovery of under-reporting.”
    Using the figure of 36 deaths over a two-year period, this averages 1.5 deaths per month, which by anyone’s standard is extremely high. Note that only 1 to 10% of adverse reactions to vaccines are actually reported. Therefore, in reality, the problem could potentially be far more serious and the actual number of fatalities much higher.

More at: https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/01/va...-this-vaccine/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Here's a flashback:

GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) wanted to keep the public from knowing about the adverse effects of their Infanrix vaccine. The secret report slipped out, and it’s revealing. It validates the recent study showing that multiple vaccine doses increase the death rate by 50% — but there’s no real change to the safety advice.

Infanrix is a vaccine that was released without any serious testing for safety, in spite of the fact that it contains antigens of six diseases for injection into babies as young as two months. In a cozy relationship with government, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) was able to keep information about harm from the public. Fortunately, that secrecy was broken with the leak of a report given to the Belgian government. It delineates 1,742 adverse events associated with Infanrix[1].

Adverse Events

These are adverse effects that were reported to GSK. The information is not pretty—especially when you realize that the vast majority of vaccine injuries are never reported and that deaths counted included only sudden death. First, though, let’s just take a quick look at what the report admitted happened over the two-year period from 23 October 2009 through 22 October 2011: [my emphasis]

825 adverse effects were identified.
    36 deaths occurred.

Adverse events include autism, encephalitis, heart failure, gaze palsy (indicative of neurological damage), gastrointestinal hemorrhage, jaundice, mental retardation (classed as not serious!), removal of part of the intestine (also defined as not serious!), opisthotonos (yet again labeled as not serious!), paralysis. Guillain Barré syndrome, convulsions, and many others.

Naturally, not all the reported events were actually caused by Infanrix. GSK reported that the number of reported adverse events was only 14.6 per 100,000. However, as reported by Initiative Citoyenne, the doctors’ publication, Revue française du Practicien, reports that this figure is likely only 1-10% of the reality[2].
    https://www.vaccinationinformationne...-kills-babies/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A confidential GlaxoSmithKline document recently leaked to the press exposed that within a two-year period, a total of 36 infants died after receiving the 6-in-1 vaccine, Infanrix Hexa. [1] According to the website Initiative Citoyenne [2] who reported the news, the 1271 page document revealed that GlaxoSmithKline received a total of 1,742 reports of adverse reactions between October 23, 2009, and October 22, 2011, including 503 serious adverse reactions and 36 deaths. Initiative Citoyenne stated:
    It’s not that 14 deaths were recorded by GSK between October 2009 and end in October 2011 as we had originally calculated but 36 (14 from 2010 to 2011 and 22 from 2009 to 2010). In addition to these 36 deaths at least 37 other deaths (sudden death mainly), bringing the total to at least 73 deaths since the launch of the vaccine in 2000, and again, this concerns only the death by sudden death, no further recovery of under-reporting.”
    Using the figure of 36 deaths over a two-year period, this averages 1.5 deaths per month, which by anyone’s standard is extremely high. Note that only 1 to 10% of adverse reactions to vaccines are actually reported. Therefore, in reality, the problem could potentially be far more serious and the actual number of fatalities much higher.

More at: https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/01/va...-this-vaccine/
    Without a link to the original document, this is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Without a link to the original document, this is meaningless.
    The article I linked to has a "More at" link that leads to this page:
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vac...ead-after-vacc

This is at the bottom of the article there:

Reference
    1. Confidential To Regulatory Authorities – Biological Clinical Safety and Pharmacovgilance – GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development Avenue Fleming 20 1300 Wavre Belgium http://ddata.over-blog.com/xxxyyy/3/27/09/71/2012-2013/confid.pdf
    2. Initiative Citoyenne http://ddata.over-blog.com/xxxyyy/3/...onfidentie.pdf
    3. Initiative Citoyenne Charts http://www.initiativecitoyenne.be/ar...113251207.html
    4. Infanrix Hexa product information leaflet http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcmed.nsf/pages/gwcinfih/$File/gwcinfih.pdf
    5. Dr Harold Buttram The Ultimate Gamble: Do Childhood Vaccines Result in Genetic Hybridization from Alien Human and Animal DNA Contents?” http://vactruth.com/2012/03/13/vacci...an-animal-dna/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment