Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Physical delivery bitcoin futures coming end of January from the NYSE

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Is that like "believe in the plan"?
    Not really, 'the plan' is contingent on a relatively small group of individuals outwitting the deep state and serving them up in court. Would be great if it happened.

Crypto is a giant boulder rolling down the mountain. It is unstoppable. No entity can stop it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I get your point about the favorable aspects of bitcoin and crypto though I don't see
    the good anywhere near to balancing out the horribly negative features.

What you don't seem to understand are that what you think are the "horribly negative features" are actually positive features.

It's important to diversify.

Certainly gold is good to have because you can physically hold it. But that's also a negative feature. Somebody can physically steal your gold from you. They can melt it down and shape it into something else and you will never be able to get it back.

Bitcoin, on the other hand, is much more difficult if not impossible to steal if precautions are taken.

It is also easier to transfer long distances, unlike gold and silver.

If the internet goes down forever, we would have a lot of problems.. bitcoin would be one of them. But that is why you should own bitcoin and gold and silver.. Nobody is saying you should put everything in crypto. But crypto is the future.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What you don't seem to understand are that what you think are the "horribly negative features" are actually positive features.

It's important to diversify.

Certainly gold is good to have because you can physically hold it. But that's also a negative feature. Somebody can physically steal your gold from you. They can melt it down and shape it into something else and you will never be able to get it back.

Bitcoin, on the other hand, is much more difficult if not impossible to steal if precautions are taken.

It is also easier to transfer long distances, unlike gold and silver.

If the internet goes down forever, we would have a lot of problems.. bitcoin would be one of them. But that is why you should own bitcoin and gold and silver.. Nobody is saying you should put everything in crypto. But crypto is the future.
    I see some good points to bitcoin and crypto to be
    sure, but let me reiterate my objections;

- Anything can be hacked;
    google ''bitcoin hacked", regardless, the hacks we've already seen
    are just the beginning.
    -Government will take control and monitor at some
    point, if not already in place.
    - Crypto of any kind is a nod and assist to 'Cashless' , a cashless
    society is a doomed one, exposed to 'soft genocide' and
    unprecedented tyranny.
    Our ''future'' should be a return to asset based currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I see some good points to bitcoin and crypto to be
    sure, but let me reiterate my objections;

- Anything can be hacked;
    google ''bitcoin hacked", regardless, the hacks we've already seen
    are just the beginning.
    -Government will take control and monitor at some
    point, if not already in place.
    - Crypto of any kind is a nod and assist to 'Cashless' , a cashless
    society is a doomed one, exposed to 'soft genocide' and
    unprecedented tyranny.
    Our ''future'' should be a return to asset based currency.
    Cashless? Look at the ongooing Monero ransom kidnapping. Crypto is better than Cash for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Cashless? Look at the ongooing Monero ransom kidnapping. Crypto is better than Cash for some people.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Percent-Attack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12