Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transgender Flips Out After 'Sir' Incident

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Transgender Flips Out After 'Sir' Incident

Wow!!! So broken.

Last edited by AuH20; 12-28-2018 at 12:04 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A good customer is always right. Some customers like to stir up drama until they get discounts. They should be thrown out on their tails so they won't ruin business.

In this case the man was angry because his disguise didn't work. For those angry at being misgendered, it's not anyone else's fault that the trans didn't put enough effort into the disguise.

Perhaps we need a title for those who's appearance is ambiguous as to what sex they are. Alas, they would probably take offense to that too.

Notice how he threatened to send the LBGTQP Gestapo after the Gamestop employee, while he was departing. These are some sick individuals.
    Last edited by AuH20; 12-28-2018 at 12:23 PM.

I would have said, "Sir, your defined jawline, Adam's apple and large shoulders say otherwise." And he would have proceeded to jump over the counter, with me cackling incessantly.

What a brave woman.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

he/she should get over it... was prolly an honest mistake, right?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    he/she should get over it... was prolly an honest mistake, right?
    You would assume so. A quick glance and he does greatly resemble a man.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    You would assume so. A quick glance and he does greatly resemble a man.
    Well it's his mistake for not asking her/his/their/xer/er/die/sie/ihnen's preferred pronoun.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

All the built-up resentment and personal grief bubbled up to the surface, when he heard 'sir.'

Look dude, life sucks and some of us receive worse rolls of the dice than others. But you can't be coming into public and terrorizing a stranger because he 'misidentified' you.
    Last edited by AuH20; 12-28-2018 at 12:35 PM.

A quick glance and he does greatly resemble a man.
    He greatly resembles a man because he is. He also acted like a man who is a bit of a thug probably because he is a male thug as well.

Here's the trend I'm seeing. Now that these unstable individuals have the backing of the state, MSM and the courts, they are virtually fearless in pushing others around.
    Last edited by AuH20; 12-28-2018 at 12:38 PM.

This incident took place in Albuquerque, New Mexico

This incident took place in Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Thanks. I'll be calling GameStop's corporate number to let them know their employees here need some new training.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What a brave woman.
    A true lady.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Thanks. I'll be calling GameStop's corporate number to let them know their employees here need some new training.
    I don't think training will help. The guy behind the counter truly saw a man in front of him.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I don't think training will help. The guy behind the counter truly saw a man in front of him.
    That’s why the employee needs re-education and conditioning. He should have saw a lady in front of him. 2+2=5.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What a brave woman.
    https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/s...92301344518146

BTW: This twitter handle is your blood brother (sister). Enjoy...
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/s...92301344518146

BTW: This twitter handle is your blood brother (sister). Enjoy...
    Lol. Good thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Lol. Good thread.
    I absolutely love it. You have people on one side that are completely triggered at everything she says and then you have those that have to nudge them that it's a parody account.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

So if somebody kicks him in the balls, and he identifies as a woman, it won't hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So if somebody kicks him in the balls, and he identifies as a woman, it won't hurt?
    Only one way to be sure.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Only one way to be sure.
    So the store clerk should have kicked him in the balls and when the guy fell over, say... "If you were a woman, your balls wouldn't hurt like that."

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I absolutely love it. You have people on one side that are completely triggered at everything she says and then you have those that have to nudge them that it's a parody account.
    No kidding. I usually identity as someone pretty street smart at spotting parodies. This one was too realistic. A+

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Man periods must be a bitch.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Man periods must be a bitch.
    Must have mistakenly mainlined testosterone instead of estrogen.

He sounds like PC Principal

Last edited by dannno; 12-28-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I hope the employee is not fired. He seemed pretty professional.

That dude should totally be allowed to use the restroom with little girls and women.

Refer to everyone as "you".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast