Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transgender Flips Out After 'Sir' Incident

I like it, except for the Herbert Hoover part...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interview:

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Her rap response video:

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Honk honk!!

(I don't think this is the chick from the OP, but they both rap and look oddly similar)

Last edited by dannno; 05-16-2019 at 01:31 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Honk!

I can call a zebra a giraffe all day long.

It don't make it one.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123