Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 63

Thread: U.S. Foreign Policy Created the Migrant Crisis

  1. #1

    U.S. Foreign Policy Created the Migrant Crisis




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    The U.S. meddles, invades, blames others, then washes its hands. Rinse, repeat.

    The U.S. solution? Make it even worse while abandoning freedom and liberty at taxpayer cost.

    But then, only those who understand and abide by the NAP would understand that.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The U.S. meddles, invades, blames others, then washes its hands. Rinse, repeat.

    The U.S. solution? Make it even worse while abandoning freedom and liberty at taxpayer cost.

    But then, only those who understand and abide by the NAP would understand that.
    Can't you just look the other way like everybody else? If you start giving them hard time next time they might not use lube.

  5. #4
    @PAF well that settles it, because of past corrupt politicians and corporations that I didn't vote for or have any influence over we have to give up our sovereignty, I must be responsible just because of my skin color, no borders no wall no usa at all, my kids that will have it worse off than me surely they will understand.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    @PAF well that settles it, because of past corrupt politicians and corporations that I didn't vote for or have any influence over we have to give up our sovereignty, I must be responsible just because of my skin color, no borders no wall no usa at all, my kids that will have it worse off than me surely they will understand.
    I do not support ANY money toward any wall whatsoever. It opposes the NAP. Walter Block made crystal clear private property rights and homesteading land rights. This out of hand corrupt government will do anything to expand its reach by way of BLM and Eminent Domain.

    If private property owners wish to build a wall on their own land, let them build it on their own dime.

    Yes, it is a corrupt government. But you do not feed and grow government, by way of taxpayer money, BLM, Eminent Domain, thereby reducing freedom and liberty, hoping that it will increase freedom and liberty.

    The statists way has not worked in hundreds of years. You must make a choice - either work toward liberty, or keep the cabal moving ahead until we have nothing left.

    I am more concerned about this corrupt government than I am a few thousand immigrants who were forced to flee because of U.S. corrupt foreign policy.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I do not support ANY money toward any wall whatsoever. It opposes the NAP. Walter Block made crystal clear private property rights and homesteading land rights. This out of hand corrupt government will do anything to expand its reach by way of BLM and Eminent Domain.

    If private property owners wish to build a wall on their own land, let them build it on their own dime.

    Yes, it is a corrupt government. But you do not feed and grow government, by way of taxpayer money, BLM, Eminent Domain, thereby reducing freedom and liberty, hoping that it will increase freedom and liberty.

    The statists way has not worked in hundreds of years. You must make a choice - either work toward liberty, or keep the cabal moving ahead until we have nothing left.

    I am more concerned about this corrupt government than I am a few thousand immigrants who were forced to flee because of U.S. corrupt foreign policy.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I do not support ANY money toward any wall whatsoever. It opposes the NAP. Walter Block made crystal clear private property rights and homesteading land rights. This out of hand corrupt government will do anything to expand its reach by way of BLM and Eminent Domain.

    If private property owners wish to build a wall on their own land, let them build it on their own dime.

    Yes, it is a corrupt government. But you do not feed and grow government, by way of taxpayer money, BLM, Eminent Domain, thereby reducing freedom and liberty, hoping that it will increase freedom and liberty.

    The statists way has not worked in hundreds of years. You must make a choice - either work toward liberty, or keep the cabal moving ahead until we have nothing left.

    I am more concerned about this corrupt government than I am a few thousand immigrants who were forced to flee because of U.S. corrupt foreign policy.
    would you say the Hondurans should have controlled their sovereignty and borders better to defend against foreign influence? Their lax sovereignty and "internal freedoms" allowed the corporatists to come in and control the land and the wealth.
    Last edited by spudea; 12-27-2018 at 09:20 AM.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Can't you just look the other way like everybody else? If you start giving them hard time next time they might not use lube.
    If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

    I am more concerned about this corrupt government than I am a few thousand immigrants who were forced to flee because of U.S. corrupt foreign policy.
    Define few. Because millions can be measure in thousands.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The U.S. meddles, invades, blames others, then washes its hands. Rinse, repeat.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Define few. Because millions can be measure in thousands.
    Well the US government has a lot more guns. If I were to choose to fight duck sized horses or a horse sized duck I choose to fight the ones without laser beams shooting out of their fricken eyeholes.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    would you say the Hondurans should have controlled their sovereignty and borders better to defend against foreign influence? Their lax sovereignty and "internal freedoms" allowed the corporatists to come in and control the land and the wealth.
    The US controls most of Central & S America. It is mostly because of the alphabets taking control of governments through coups for BiG Corps & the MIC.
    There is no spoon.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I do not support ANY money toward any wall whatsoever. It opposes the NAP. Walter Block made crystal clear private property rights and homesteading land rights. This out of hand corrupt government will do anything to expand its reach by way of BLM and Eminent Domain.

    If private property owners wish to build a wall on their own land, let them build it on their own dime.

    Yes, it is a corrupt government. But you do not feed and grow government, by way of taxpayer money, BLM, Eminent Domain, thereby reducing freedom and liberty, hoping that it will increase freedom and liberty.

    The statists way has not worked in hundreds of years. You must make a choice - either work toward liberty, or keep the cabal moving ahead until we have nothing left.

    I am more concerned about this corrupt government than I am a few thousand immigrants who were forced to flee because of U.S. corrupt foreign policy.
    Exactly.

    And Ben Swann is On. The. Nose. as always.
    Last edited by Ender; 12-27-2018 at 10:01 AM.
    There is no spoon.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The US controls most of Central & S America. It is mostly because of the alphabets taking control of governments through coups for BiG Corps & the MIC.
    How do you have a coup without willing participants?

    NAP man, that was the choice of Hondurans to go along with American-backed coups.

    Most of those countries were socialist governments anyway.

    The coup in Chile was orchestrated by the so called "Chicago School", which saw Allende as the direct opposite of free markets.
    What about all the Chileans that wanted a free market, and were opposed to Allende? They chose the American interference, and greeted it with open arms.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The US controls most of Central & S America. It is mostly because of the alphabets taking control of governments through coups for BiG Corps & the MIC.
    Per the video, before the coups, the Hondurans already ceded their land and wealth to foreigners. Should of had a strong national identity that rejected foreign control, then that would have countered coup attempts.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Per the video, before the coups, the Hondurans already ceded their land and wealth to foreigners. Should of had a strong national identity that rejected foreign control, then that would have countered coup attempts.
    Read "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins. It's a real eye-opener.
    There is no spoon.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    How do you have a coup without willing participants?

    NAP man, that was the choice of Hondurans to go along with American-backed coups.

    Most of those countries were socialist governments anyway.

    The coup in Chile was orchestrated by the so called "Chicago School", which saw Allende as the direct opposite of free markets.
    What about all the Chileans that wanted a free market, and were opposed to Allende? They chose the American interference, and greeted it with open arms.
    It's called lying. Most countries were lied to.

    Also- many see the murder of JFK as a coup. Who's fault was that?
    There is no spoon.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    It's called lying. Most countries were lied to.
    SO? They believed the lies, and therefore were willing.

    Or does the NAP only apply to people who know the truth?

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    SO? They believed the lies, and therefore were willing.

    Or does the NAP only apply to people who know the truth?
    There's a word that describes propaganda campaigns full of falsehoods. That word is aggression.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There's a word that describes propaganda campaigns full of falsehoods. That word is aggression.
    Ohhh! Now words are aggression too?

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There's a word that describes propaganda campaigns full of falsehoods. That word is aggression.
    what if it was simply a propaganda campaign simply trying to convince a nation to open its borders for "refugees". Is that aggression?

  25. #22
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    It's called lying. Most countries were lied to.

    Also- many see the murder of JFK as a coup. Who's fault was that?
    Ours.

  26. #23
    More collective guilt propaganda.

    I will not pay for the sins of the oligarchs nor will I condemn future generations to do so.

    The oligarchs caused the problem and now they want to weaponize it against us, open borders advocates are helping the oligarchs with their next crime.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    More collective guilt propaganda.

    I will not pay for the sins of the oligarchs nor will I condemn future generations to do so.

    The oligarchs caused the problem and now they want to weaponize it against us, open borders advocates are helping the oligarchs with their next crime.
    I will not pay for the sins of the oligarchs nor will I condemn future generations to do so.

    The oligarchs caused the problem and now they want to weaponize it against us, Berlin Wall advocates helping the oligarchs in their next crime in taking control over private property and public land utilizing Eminent Domain.

    I have never known this government to do anything good to the people or for the people. This government grows like cancer, here and abroad. It opposes individual freedom and liberty. Unless one is mentally challenged, so to speak, or resides on a different planet, it should be completely known and obvious, certainly by now.
    Last edited by PAF; 12-27-2018 at 01:39 PM.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I will not pay for the sins of the oligarchs nor will I condemn future generations to do so.

    The oligarchs caused the problem and now they want to weaponize it against us, Berlin Wall advocates helping the oligarchs in their next crime in taking control over private and public property utilizing Eminent Domain.

    I have never known this government to do anything good to the people or for the people. This government grows like cancer, here and abroad. It opposes individual freedom and liberty. Unless one is a mental retard or resides on a different planet, it should be completely known and obvious, certainly by now.
    The oligarchs want open borders.

    You are helping them.

    The rest of the world has even less belief in liberty than America does, if we allow them all to come here they will make us less free than we are.

    Come talk to me about open borders when you have converted the rest of the world to libertarianism.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The oligarchs want open borders.

    You are helping them.

    The rest of the world has even less belief in liberty than America does, if we allow them all to come here they will make us less free than we are.

    Come talk to me about open borders when you have converted the rest of the world to libertarianism.
    I edited my comment above to be more considerate, however you replied before the update.

    Not likely. I will attempt to share information with statists/neocons/libs, et all, but efforts go in vain attempting to reach shills.

  31. #27
    We need to do some more educating around here to get people to stop using the word "sovereignty" as a euphemism for statism.

    The kind of sovereignty that we believe in here is the sovereignty of each individual. And such sovereignty that any government can rightfully have can only be what is delegated to it from sovereign individuals. This kind of government stands below the people it serves in sovereignty, not above them.

    Those who equate sovereignty with immigration restriction, such that the regime stands above the people and has ultimate sovereignty of its own, are talking about the diametric opposite of what we here support. Their top-down view of governance ultimately becomes the very global government they pretend to be against.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    We need to do some more educating around here to get people to stop using the word "sovereignty" as a euphemism for statism.

    The kind of sovereignty that we believe in here is the sovereignty of each individual. And such sovereignty that any government can rightfully have can only be what is delegated to it from sovereign individuals. This kind of government stands below the people it serves in sovereignty, not above them.

    Those who equate sovereignty with immigration restriction, such that the regime stands above the people and has ultimate sovereignty of its own, are talking about the diametric opposite of what we here support. Their top-down view of governance ultimately becomes the very global government they pretend to be against.
    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  33. #29
    We have open borders between the states here in the US, ask AF how that worked our for the Free State project, ask any of the states overwhelmed by deranged leftists from California or NY about it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We have open borders between the states here in the US, ask AF how that worked our for the Free State project, ask any of the states overwhelmed by deranged leftists from California or NY about it.
    This is a helpful post.

    I can't imagine thinking that imposing the kind of immigration control you support for the USA on each individual state in regulating commerce from other states having a net positive effect on anything. But to be consistent you have to think so.

    This is the kind of leviathan state the immigration restrictionists really idealize.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2018, 02:57 PM
  2. Migrant Crisis: The End Of The EU?
    By Brian4Liberty in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2016, 08:00 PM
  3. Will Migrant Crisis Kill EU?
    By Suzanimal in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2015, 07:09 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 11:48 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •