Thread: Rand Paul on State of the Union w/ Jake Tapper 12/23/13

Rand Paul on State of the Union w/ Jake Tapper 12/23/13

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great job, as usual by Randal.

1. Why is he so nice to Rand?
    2. He also played Obama is the founder of ISIS quote.
    3. Word of the day - precipitously

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    1. Why is he so nice to Rand?
    2. He also played Obama is the founder of ISIS quote.
    3. Word of the day - precipitously
    Seriously, its raining that word all over the place. Could Tapper have possibly used it even one more time? Hell the broad in the other Randal interview used it as well.

That was possibly the best interview Rand ever gave. I give Tapper credit, too, for getting to the core of key issues. (Tapper was much better--and fairminded-- than the CBS "Face the Nation" interviewer).
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    That was possibly the best interview Rand ever gave. I give Tapper credit, too, for getting to the core of key issues. (Tapper was much better--and fairminded-- than the CBS "Face the Nation" interviewer).
    Rand is being groomed?

No Nation building! Tapper cant get his head around it. Rand Paul is a godsend.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Rand is being groomed?
    Rand VP 2020
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Seriously, its raining that word all over the place. Could Tapper have possibly used it even one more time? Hell the broad in the other Randal interview used it as well.
    Ya I didn't get that at all. The middle east is basically a desert, how much precipitation could there be
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    4:05

SLAM!!!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

thanks for posting that video jct.. it has been viewed a whopping 54,000 times! More & more people are coming round to Rand Paul and his ideas

Rand Paul 2024!