Thread: Pinterest Bans Greenmedinfo For Posting Peer-Reviewed Research Questioning Vaccine Safety

Pinterest Bans Greenmedinfo For Posting Peer-Reviewed Research Questioning Vaccine Safety

Pinterest Bans Greenmedinfo For Posting Peer-Reviewed Research Questioning Vaccine Safety

Published 2 days ago on December 19, 2018
    By Arjun Walia

IN BRIEF

The Facts:The popular social media platform Pinterest, has deleted another account. This time, they deleted one of the most respected health organizations in existence, Green Med Info.

Reflect On:Why does simply questioning Big Pharma of our modern day health practices get banned? Why are powerful entities allowed to silence freedom of speech and completely ridicule a narrative that's backed by tremendous amounts of research?
    Green Med Info is a health and wellness organization that utilizes numerous doctors, scientists, and peer-reviewed publications from all over the world and has been online since 2008. On December 13th, GMI was been banned from Pinterest. The reason? GMI apparently violated their misinformation policy. Pinterest sent a message to GMI explaining the ban stating that the policy includes “things like promotion of false cures for terminal or chronic illnesses, and anti-vaccination advice.”

Pinterest goes on to explain, “while we understand that this topic is very personal, our policy doesn’t allow Pinners to save content from websites that promote advice where there may be immediate or detrimental effects on a Pinner’s health or on public safety. We rely on information from nationally and international organizations, including the CDC and WHO, to help us determine if this content violates these guidelines.”

GMI has filed an appeal but “given the recent experience of other natural health and vaccine safety organizations who have been banned by Pinterest, we do not expect that our account will be reinstated. Other platforms who have reported on Pinterest’s censorship include The National Vaccination Information Center (NVIC), Mercola.com, NaturalNews.com, and Health Impact News. You can learn more by reading, Eroding Freedoms: Pinterest Removes NVIC’s Boards, and Pinterest Censoring Anti-Vaccine Doctors and Pins Related to Vaccine Rights.”

Let’s not forget about all of the holistic doctors that have been murdered.

It’s literally jaw-dropping to witness the amount of censorship that’s taking place in our world right now. It’s coming in all forms, and it seems to be most obvious when we dive into politics. Any credible information and evidence that goes against the establishment narrative is, at least these days, deemed as “fake news.” This is a huge problem, why? Well, may I remind you of George Orwell’s 1984, a classic book depicting a populace ruled by a political regime that persecutes individualism and independent critical thinking as “thought crimes” that must be enforced by the “thought police.” This party seeks power above all and, through the propagandist Ministry of Truth, presents the people with their version of truth. Sound familiar?

Today, that Ministry of Truth is comprised of a small group of powerful people that sit atop the financial pyramid, they own the money supply and completely control the global military industrial complex, and the handful of corporations that control the worlds resources, our food, our medicine, education, etc. This “secret government” has been referenced many times by countless politicians and presidents of the United States and several other countries. It’s also evident simply by the the recent investigation of the trillions of missing dollars from the departments of Housing and Defence. MSU Professor Mark Skidmore, and former secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Catherine Austin Fitts, recently teemed up to expose where the money is going, and found it’s going to Special Access Programs that have no oversight from congress. You can read more about that story here and more specifically about black budget programs here.

Things are getting quite ridiculous as more than 1000 alternative media pages have been completely wiped from social media, today, if you question any part of the establishment, you’re at risk for spreading fake news. Even if you are interviewing a professor, using peer-reviewed research and simply having a debate, your narrative and your opinion can be completely shut down and ridiculed if it’s in opposition to what those in power are disseminating. That’s exactly what’s happening today.

The establishment no longer has information and evidence on its side. Let’s take vaccines for example. Instead of having an open debate for the public to see, with all scientists on both sides involved, we’re left to depend on the medical establishments opinion. That’s because the points on the opposing side are extremely strong, which leaves the establishment no choice but to ridicule the opposing view. We’ve already seen examples of this in mainstream media like Jimmy Kimmel for example or any other celebrity figure that does a segment on this subject, again, basically using ridicule instead of addressing the opposing views and countering them with actual information.. Ridicule, hate, and fear, this is all part of the Big Pharma mass marketing program that’s used to drive this trillion dollar industry. Fear is what drives parents to vaccinate, not information.

When the establishment makes it so you can’t even question vaccine safety without offending anybody, you know something is up, and if you’re a student of science, you know how far this drifts from the research when the masses are all forced to stop questioning.

Here is another response from GMI regarding the ban:

Pinterest’s accusations of misinformation (read ‘fake news’) are curious, to say the least, considering that all of our information on vaccination either reproduces verbatim published, peer-reviewed literature on the topic of their unintended, adverse effects, or simply reports on this primary, presumably rock solid layer of the biomedical literature.

Visit our vaccination research dashboard here to take a look for yourself.

Moreover, Pinterest’s primary justification for characterizing our research as a threat to public safety is that the information we provide access to contradicts the CDC and WHO. But what happens when these very organizations violate medical ethical principles, such as when in 2014 a senior CDC scientist, Dr. Thompson, blew the whistle on his agency for covering up data linking the MMR vaccine to increased autism rates in African American boys? You can read about that here.

Similar issues have emerged with the WHO, which you can read about here, here, and here.

As far as the accusation that we are harming Pinterest users by posting information supporting natural healing methods, I would argue that the almost 45,000 peer-reviewed and published studies available on our open access database on the science of natural medicine speak for themselves. Shooting the messenger doesn’t make the message go away.

They make some excellent points and there are countless amounts of examples of fraudulent activity that permeates through our regulatory agencies. Another one would be the SPIDER papers. It’s amazing to me how these regulatory agencies are still in operation.

I’m not going to get into the whole vaccine debate but the point is our rights and freedoms of, and to information and speech, is being stripped from us and many people aren’t seeing it. If you want to learn more about vaccines and the issues many people, scientists, and health professionals are having with them, you can refer to this article to get a general idea while you further your search, as well as search through GMI’s database linked above.

It’s not surprising this is happening on Pinterest either, among other platforms. Back in 2015, the journal Vaccine published an article titled, “On pins and needles: how vaccines are portrayed on Pinterest,” which concluded that after analyzing 800 vaccine topic related pins the majority of the pins — 75% — were negative/critical of vaccines. So, as you can see, there was definitely a push to change the narrative, or to at least silence one side of it.

People are not stupid, there is a reason why the masses are being more outspoken about vaccination.

Despite Censorship, The Truth Is Still Out There – Takeaway
    I’ve been working in this field (alternative media) for a long time, and it’s amazing to see how much things are changing, and how perceptions towards various subjects are changing. Blaming this on “fake news” and misinformation really insults the intelligence of all those who are starting to awaken.

A great quote from Edward Snowden comes to mind here,

“The problem of fake news isn’t solved by hoping for a referee, but rather because we as citizens, we as users of these services, help each other. We talk and we share and we point out what is fake. We point out what is true. The answer to bad speech is not censorship, the answer to bad speech is more speech. We have to exercise and spread the idea that critical thinking matters, now more than ever, given the fact that lies seem to be getting more popular.”

Despite all of the censorship that’s taking place on social media platforms, it’s not like it’s taking place on the internet. Websites are not yet being taken down, and information is still available for those who are seeking it out. But just how many people are seeking it out? Many. Prior to the war on fake news, alternative media and activist platforms were receiving billions of website hits a year. Now, thanks to censorship, that number has dropped nearly 90 percent. Unbelievable, isn’t it?

It seems that every move the Deep State makes these days just exposes them more. They’d have an easier time not interfering with the shift in consciousness that’s happening on the planet right now.
    https://www.collective-evolution.com...zen.yandex.com
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that these folks didn't only post links to peer-reviewed research on their Pinterest page, and that what they posted didn't merely pose questions.

People are not stupid, there is a reason why the masses are being more outspoken about vaccination.
    This sentence is, quite simply, a stunning work of the art that is anti-vaccine gobbledygook.

Other than that , I don't care. Baby killers should be banned.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    This sentence is, quite simply, a stunning work of the art that is anti-vaccine gobbledygook.

Yes they should, how many have been killed since the 1986 Act-- making vaccines exempt from any liability? Let's not forget, there has been no safety tests on any of the vaccines coming out since 1986 either.

Ref:
    http://icandecide.org/white-papers/V...ber-2-2017.pdf

Even the vaccine inserts have warnings on them, yet no one thinks to ask for them.

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    there has been no safety tests on any of the vaccines coming out since 1986 either.
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Source?
    Go to the link above.

Go to the link above.
    I'm pretty sure the article at that link does not support the claim, "there has been no safety tests on any of the vaccines coming out since 1986 either."

I'm pretty sure the article at that link does not support the claim, "there has been no safety tests on any of the vaccines coming out since 1986 either."
    Go read it for yourself.

The 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) of 1986 (42 U.S.C. §§ 300aa-1 to 300aa-34) mandated that vaccines be made safer, and that those susceptible to vaccine injury be found. HHS is supposed to prepare a report to Congress every two years, and in 32 years did none--they kicked the can to CDC. William Thompson a whistleblower from the CDC said they have had negative results that showed an autism connection in boys, mainly black boys who had the MMR vaccine. The bottom line is, we rely on studies provided by the vaccine makers and those who profit from vaccines to give us the truth. Of course they would never hide any negative information that would make them look bad, right? Think Johnson & Johnson.

Nevertheless, the 1986 Act gave the vaccine manufacturers a free pass from liability from any adverse effects.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Go read it for yourself.
    I did. That's how I know it didn't claim that. I quit reading after I noticed several places where it explicitly referred to tests of the safety of vaccines subsequent to 1986.

The 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) of 1986 (42 U.S.C. §§ 300aa-1 to 300aa-34) mandated that vaccines be made safer, and that those susceptible to vaccine injury be found. HHS is supposed to prepare a report to Congress every two years, and in 32 years did none--they kicked the can to CDC. William Thompson a whistleblower from the CDC said they have had negative results that showed an autism connection in boys, mainly black boys who had the MMR vaccine. The bottom line is, we rely on studies provided by the vaccine makers and those who profit from vaccines to give us the truth. Of course they would never hide any negative information that would make them look bad, right? Think Johnson & Johnson.

Nevertheless, the 1986 Act gave the vaccine manufacturers a free pass from liability from any adverse effects.
    You can't possibly think that these words you quoted are saying anything to the effect that, "there has been no safety tests on any of the vaccines coming out since 1986."

I did. That's how I know it didn't claim that. I quit reading after I noticed several places where it explicitly referred to tests of the safety of vaccines subsequent to 1986.

You can't possibly think that these words you quoted are saying anything to the effect that, "there has been no safety tests on any of the vaccines coming out since 1986."
    Since that 1986 Act, and the provision required in that act, there have been no studies that HHS conducted, as per the Act states they should. Again, I am not saying there haven't been studies, the studies that have been conducted are by the vaccine manufacturers and those who profit from them.

Also it is HHS that people are supposed to report adverse effects to. The very agency that people blindly believe have their children's best interest at hand.

I am not saying there haven't been studies
    That's good. But that was exactly what you said when I asked you for your source.

That's good. But that was exactly what you said when I asked you for your source.
    Again if you read my reply in post #8 I explained it. There is a real conflict of interest, and it is not in the best interest of our children.

I suggest you read all the information (at the above link provided), if you need more clarification.

Hope this helps...

In general the adverse effects of vaccines in big pharma controlled medical trials, only screen the effects for a short period.
    That's besides by not using placebo for controls, the efficacy and adverse effects are basically unknown.

According to the WHO, it is unethical to conduct a proper placebo-controlled trial when already a “highly efficacious and safe vaccine” exists, because the participants in the study are deprived of the beneficial effects of the (already) existing vaccine.
    So in these situations instead of a placebo a previously approved vaccine will be used.
    According to the WHO, it wouldn’t be interesting to know the effects of the “new” vaccine compared to a placebo, but more relevant “how the new vaccine compares to the one that is currently in use”.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...vaccine-trials
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

You don't care?

Rand Paul specifically took issue with the Hepatitis B vaccine being given to newborns, and the fact that multiple vaccines are given at the same time.

"I've heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines," he said.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2015/02/02/vacc...&doc=102409161

You don't care!
    $$$$$$$$$$

Negativity is ignorance, and ignorance is your own personal tyranny. It tells you how to act, how to talk, how to think, and what to feel. You will never see a world without tyrants until you release your own. ~Honored to be Among You

How does Ron stay so calm?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    You don't care?

Rand Paul specifically took issue with the Hepatitis B vaccine being given to newborns, and the fact that multiple vaccines are given at the same time.

"I've heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines," he said.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2015/02/02/vacc...&doc=102409161

You don't care!
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...cs-kaci-hickox

Rand Paul backs off vaccine comments after critics warn he 'sort of ignores' science

Tweets photo of himself receiving booster shot and says ‘I support vaccines’ after earlier remarks draw fire from medical experts and his own party.

Kentucky senator Rand Paul backpedalled Tuesday on comments he made about vaccines that quickly drew the condemnations of everyone from medical professionals to senior Republican party members to the formerly quarantined healthcare provider best remembered for calling out Paul’s potential rival for the White House.

Paul’s attempt at clarification landed as Republicans in Washington, from Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell to House speaker John Boehner to the dozen or so members of the prospective 2016 presidential field scrambled to describe their views on vaccination.

Following controversial comments by New Jersey governor Chris Christie regarding a measles outbreak spreading across the US, Paul set off another cascade of criticism when he told CNBC on Monday that vaccinations could lead to “profound mental disorders” and that parents “should have some input”.

In his follow-up statement, Paul sought to make a distinction between correlation and causation – the kind of science-minded distinction that some of his critics saw him as abandoning.

“I did not say vaccines caused disorders, just that they were temporally related – I did not allege causation,” Paul said in a statement. “I support vaccines, I receive them myself and I had all of my children vaccinated. In fact today, I received the booster shot for the vaccines I got when I went to Guatemala last year.”

The senator added a tweet for good measure:

The explanation attempt came after Paul’s initial remarks were condemned by medical experts and contradicted by top members of Paul’s own party – and not just because the senator “shushed” his interviewer.
    More at link.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.