Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coulter: Trump Will Not Finish Current Term, "joke presidency who scammed the American people"

Coulter: Trump Will Not Finish Current Term, "joke presidency who scammed the American people"

While it may be true that agenda of MAGA'a private meetings with his top funder and respected pro-Israel neoconservative Sheldon Adelson is not reported to public and leaks suggested things like Iran sanctions, US embassy move in Israel, US foreign aid were among priorities but no mention of Wall. But how does this prove that MAGA was not pursuing Wall in good faith as some MAGA supporters are starting to suggest?
    These statements from the auther of "In Trump We Trust" are stunning reversals:

December 19, 2018

Ann Coulter Predicts Donald Trump Will Not Finish Current Term, Won’t Get Second Term Over Wall Debacle

As the Daily Caller details, President Donald Trump’s language regarding the wall he promised has been shifting in tone and he has seemingly backed off his assertion that he was willing to shut down the government this week if he didn’t get his wall funding. This change in tone is not going over well with some conservatives, and Ann Coulter didn’t hesitate to share her thoughts.
    This isn’t the first time that Coulter has been critical of the president. However, her latest blast toward Trump does shake things up to an extent and some are stunned to see what kind of prediction she’s making about the president’s political future as a result of what’s happening with the wall now.
    Either Trump never intended to build a wall and was scamming voters from the beginning or he hasn’t the first idea in how to get it done and no interest in finding out. My prediction is his support will evaporate and Trump will very likely not finish his term and definitely not be elected to a second term.”

Other conservative voices are speaking out with criticism directed toward both Trump as well. However, the president isn’t the only target of their disdain at the moment. There is also anger directed toward more establishment Republicans in Congress who aren’t stepping up to fight for the wall funding that the president wants.
    According to the Daily Beast, Coulter additionally noted that this current decision of Trump’s to back away from a shutdown over the border wall could permanently dismantle his legacy.
    Trump will just have been a joke presidency who scammed the American people, amused the populists for a while, but he’ll have no legacy whatsoever.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5216330/an...erm-over-wall/

Ofcourse media is not passing any opportunity to add insult to injury:

Donald Trump's border wall may have just crumbled forever
    Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/19/polit...all/index.html

Worried about Trump’s fragile ego, Republicans negotiate the terms of his surrender
    By Greg Sargent
    December 19
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...his-surrender/

All this may help media to reinforce parallel running "ship is sinking" narrative. Could be rough days ahead for GOP-Adelson wing.

Related

Conservative leader on Trump: 'He's a fraud and has betrayed us twice now'

Potentially Related

Book: Trump inlaws Kushners funding behind Cory Booker, Kushner dad secretly met Booker

Ann Coulter attacks Adelson on immigration and banning online gambling

Trump awards Freedom Medal To Adelson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Many in GOP base seem quite motivated/awake about this issue. You're also GOP base & a hardcore conservative if I'm not mistaken?

There is also some chatter on Foxnews about future Presidential run of another rising star of GOP-Jarvanka wing, although that Senator might not have same skillset as MAGA in the art of negotiations and deal making.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Many in GOP base seem quite motivated/awake about this issue. You're also GOP base & a hardcore conservative if I'm not mistaken?

There is also some chatter on Foxnews about future Presidential run of another rising star of GOP-Jarvanka wing, although that Senator might not have same skillset as MAGA in the art of negotiations and deal making.
    Coulter is a loudmouth, very little that she has to say does anything but bore me to death.

I make my own opinions and even when they happen to coincide with hers I doubt she arrived at them for the right reasons.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump has looked very weak recently with his inability to build the wall. I think it's likely he gets re-elected, the way things stand now, but the lack of a wall really derails that possibility.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Coulter is a loudmouth, very little that she has to say does anything but bore me to death.
    Yea she can be loudbouth at times,. She had also mouthed off when reportedly Ivanka had convinced MAGA to bomb Syria to defend Syrian children.

Coulter Tears into Trump on Iran Claim

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Trump has looked very weak recently with his inability to build the wall. I think it's likely he gets re-elected, the way things stand now, but the lack of a wall really derails that possibility.
    To be fair, he has strong positions on other issues that base cares about like great healthcare for all with pre existing, gun control, foreign aid/globalism, DACA, gay marriage, abortion, honesty in leadership etc. One issue deciding fate of his presidency seems bit dramatic.

Wrath of MAGA hits Coulter:

Trump stops following Ann Coulter on Twitter after 'joke presidency' comments

By Joe Concha - 12/20/18 07:52 AM EST
    President Trump is no longer following Ann Coulter on Twitter after the conservative firebrand declared she would no longer support his reelection if no progress has been made on the border wall by 2020.
    "RealDonaldTrump appears to no longer follow @annCoulter," reads a Wednesday evening tweet from @Trumpsalert, which describes itself as a bot tracking Trump family follows and unfollows and has more than 70,000 followers. "(This bot cannot tell if this was an unfollow, suspension or block.)"

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...dency-comments

Related

GUTLESS PRESIDENT IN WALL-LESS COUNTRY

December 19, 2018

If you were elected president after decades of politicians doing nothing about the millions of illegals pouring into our country every year, committing crimes, dealing drugs, driving drunk, molesting children and killing Americans like Kate Steinle, and your central campaign promise -- repeated every day -- was to build a wall, wouldn't you have spent the entirety of your transition period working on getting it done?

Wouldn't you have been building prototypes, developing relationships with key congressional allies and talking to military leaders about using the Seabees or the Army Corps of Engineers to build the wall?

Wouldn't you skip the inauguration and take the oath of office in San Diego so you could get started on supervising wall construction immediately after putting your hand on the Bible and being sworn in as the leader of the free world?

You would if you meant it.

Well, Donald Trump didn't do that.

OK, sure he could have taken the oath in D.C., gone to a few balls, then started the wall on day two of his presidency. But he didn't do that either.

Maybe I'm a literalist. A zealot. When people kept telling me to be patient -- the wall is coming! -- I nursed a private hope that I was wrong, and they were right.

It is now crystal clear that one of two things is true: Either Trump never intended to build the wall and was scamming voters all along, or he has no idea how to get it done and zero interest in finding out.

He sacrifices every opportunity to make the wall happen.

For two years, Trump pretended to believe the president of the United States needs express authorization from Congress to defend the nation's borders and blamed the Republican majority for not "funding" the wall.

In a few weeks, he'll start blaming the Democratic House.

Last week -- several whole days ago -- Trump said over and over again that he would shut down the government if he didn't get funding for the wall -- the precise thing he claims he needs. "We need border security. The wall is a part of border security," he said. "If we don't have border security, we'll shut down the government."

Trump wore the shutdown over the wall as a badge of honor: "You want to know something? OK, you want to put that on me. I'll take it. You know what I'll say? Yes, if we don't get what we want ... I will shut down the government. Absolutely."

One week later, The Drudge Report:

WALL FUNDING OFF TABLE

In other words, Trump is doing exactly what I feared he would do in the worst conceivable way. He's not building the wall, while making ridiculous promises right up until the second before he folds.

The Washington Post loves to find the one crazy, trailer park lady who supports Trump because she's had religious ecstasies about him, but most people who voted for him did so with a boatload of qualms.

The basic factory setting on the perception of Trump is: gigantic douchebag. This is a man who manufactured fake Time magazine covers featuring himself with the headline, "Donald Trump: The 'Apprentice' is a television smash!" so that he could put framed copies of it on the walls of his clubs.

His business is convincing people with lowbrow taste to give him their money.

He's a vulgar publicity hound who used to call reporters in a fake voice and pretend to be his own PR agent, "John Miller" or "John Barron," so he could brag that actresses wanted to date him.

On one "Apprentice" episode, the reward for the winning team was: to see Trump's apartment. Not to eat there or spend the night. They got to see it. "As a little treat," he said, "you're gonna see the nicest apartment in New York City." He added: "I show this apartment to very few people. Presidents, kings ..."
    http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/20...html#read_more

Coulter could be creating some serious ripples if this is confirmed as non-fakenews. Controversial seasonal neocon Hannity apparently also could be getting ready to jump from the unsinkable MAGA ship:

Sean Hannity is dangling one foot off the Trump Train

By Callum Borchers
    September 14, 2017

By now, we have grown accustomed to criticism of President Trump from the likes of Breitbart News and Ann Coulter, election-year superfans who suddenly feel betrayed by some of the president's actions in office.
    Sean Hannity, however, has remained so loyal that Coulter wrote in June that he “would endorse communism if Trump decided to implement the policies of 'The Communist Manifesto.' ”
    Now, even Hannity's support is being tested, after Democratic leaders said Wednesday night that Trump had agreed to pursue a legislative agenda that would protect some undocumented immigrants from deportation without securing funding for a Southern border wall in return.

Politicians are supposed to keep their word. R's failed on Healthcare, broke their word They have failed! @POTUS needs to keep his promises https://t.co/NldKWcFrRB
    — Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) September 14, 2017

And if @POTUS doesn't keep that promise, and goes for amnesty, it will be the political equivalent or "read my lips, no new taxes" https://t.co/WxBSHYMxv6

Weak R's have betrayed voters. @POTUS needs to stay the course and keep his promises or it's over! Pelosi and Schumer can never be trusted. https://t.co/ky0NWvZoBv

If reports true 100%. I blame R's. They caused this. They wanted him to fail and now pushed him into arms of political suicide--IF TRUE. https://t.co/WTqe6jzfa9

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...e-trump-train/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nah I'm sure he'll still easily win his reelection.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Talk Radio and Right Wing conservatives back in big plays and RINOs out?
    If this is confirmed as non-fakenews, could be bad news for GOP-Adelson wing:

Limbaugh and Coulter blamed for Trump’s shutdown

By Michael Brice-Saddler
    December 22

Portions of the federal government shut down at midnight Friday after President Trump said he would refuse to sign a stopgap funding measure without money for his proposed U.S.-Mexico border wall.
    Trump initially threatened a shutdown if he did not receive $5 billion in funding for the wall, stating he’d be “proud” to do so in the name of border security. The White House appeared to back down from that position on Tuesday, showing support for a short-term spending measure that did not contain wall money but would have kept the government open until Feb. 8.
    On Thursday, the president changed course again, asserting that he refused to sign a funding bill that didn’t provide money for the border wall — prompting the shutdown.
    So what caused Trump to flip back? Some have suggested that he bowed to backlash from high-profile conservative pundits — notably Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh — who lambasted the president for appearing to concede on the wall funding.
    [Major parts of the federal government begin shutting down for an indefinite closure]
    On his radio show Wednesday, Limbaugh said the president was “getting ready to cave” on getting money for the wall in the budget.
    “It’s a textbook example of what the drive-by media calls compromise,” Limbaugh said. “Trump gets nothing, and the Democrats get everything, including control of the House."
    Coulter, during a podcast on the Daily Caller, said Trump’s White House would become “a joke presidency that scammed the American people” if he didn’t build the wall, adding that “he’ll have no legacy whatsoever.” She also wrote a scathing column about the president and launched a flurry of criticisms on Twitter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...umps-shutdown/

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Although Dems probably will do their best to make that happen, not so sure it will happen though.

Talk Radio and Right Wing conservatives back in big plays and RINOs out?
    If this is confirmed as non-fakenews, could be bad news for GOP-Adelson wing:

Limbaugh and Coulter blamed for Trump’s shutdown

By Michael Brice-Saddler
    December 22

Portions of the federal government shut down at midnight Friday after President Trump said he would refuse to sign a stopgap funding measure without money for his proposed U.S.-Mexico border wall.
    Trump initially threatened a shutdown if he did not receive $5 billion in funding for the wall, stating he’d be “proud” to do so in the name of border security. The White House appeared to back down from that position on Tuesday, showing support for a short-term spending measure that did not contain wall money but would have kept the government open until Feb. 8.
    On Thursday, the president changed course again, asserting that he refused to sign a funding bill that didn’t provide money for the border wall — prompting the shutdown.
    So what caused Trump to flip back? Some have suggested that he bowed to backlash from high-profile conservative pundits — notably Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh — who lambasted the president for appearing to concede on the wall funding.
    [Major parts of the federal government begin shutting down for an indefinite closure]
    On his radio show Wednesday, Limbaugh said the president was “getting ready to cave” on getting money for the wall in the budget.
    “It’s a textbook example of what the drive-by media calls compromise,” Limbaugh said. “Trump gets nothing, and the Democrats get everything, including control of the House."
    Coulter, during a podcast on the Daily Caller, said Trump’s White House would become “a joke presidency that scammed the American people” if he didn’t build the wall, adding that “he’ll have no legacy whatsoever.” She also wrote a scathing column about the president and launched a flurry of criticisms on Twitter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...umps-shutdown/

Although Dems probably will do their best to make that happen, not so sure it will happen though.
    The meme got around quick. Rush had about 20 clips from various sNewz blatherers and everyone of them mentioned him by name as the cause of the shutdown. Just goes to show how many stations play off the same frequency.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The meme got around quick. Rush had about 20 clips from various sNewz blatherers and everyone of them mentioned him by name as the cause of the shutdown. Just goes to show how many stations play off the same frequency.

Yea, Trump has sort of made washed out Bush-worshiping/wars pimping pundits like Rush, Hannity Great Again even if temporarily.

Tis the season to be nice but Coulter has decided to go after MAGA's award-winning son in law ( who is widely respected on both sides of the isle) day after christmas:

HAPPY KWANZAA! THE HOLIDAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FBI

December 26, 2018
    The day after Christmas, President Trump issued his official Kwanzaa greetings from the White House:

"This annual celebration of African heritage, unity and culture is a special opportunity for many to reflect on their shared ancestry and values. At this time, our nation joins in honoring the important contributions of African-Americans to the strength and success of the United States."

We have to assume this was Jared's idea.

Other great Jared ideas:

1) Fire James Comey -- the Democrats will love it!

2) Hire Anthony Scaramucci -- we need to bring professionalism to the communications department!

3) Back Luther Strange in the Alabama Senate primary and diss Mo Brooks, the MAGA candidate -- don't worry, this won't lead, like night into day, to a primary victory by Roy Moore and a Democratic pickup in the most conservative state in the union.

4) Hire more Goldman Sachs bankers than George W. Bush and Barack Obama combined -- that's just what your industrial Midwest base wants!

5) Back Obama's Paris climate accord -- this won't result in mass protests when fuel prices soar in the countries that signed it! (Like France.)

6) Defend bone saw-killer Mohammed bin Salman to the hilt -- I'm sure he's not manipulating me at all!

Kwanzaa, celebrated exclusively by white liberals, is a fake holiday invented in 1966 by black radical/FBI stooge Ron Karenga -- aka Dr. Maulana Karenga, founder of United Slaves, the violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers. Liberals have become so mesmerized by multicultural gibberish that they have forgotten the real history of Kwanzaa and Karenga's United Slaves.

In what was ultimately a foolish gambit, during the madness of the '60s, the FBI encouraged the most extreme black nationalist organizations in order to discredit and split the left. The more preposterous the group, the better. (It's the same function MSNBC and CNN serve today.)
    Read More »

Related

Mexico's President gives Jared Kushner their nation’s greatest award

The Order of the Aztec Eagle, issued by Mexico to foreigners who make a significant contribution to the country
    November 30, 2018

WALL FUNDING OFF TABLE
    USA GIVING $4.8 BILLION TO MEXICO

5) Back Obama's Paris climate accord

Read More »
    I see Coulter has gone total FakeNews.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

She seems to be following outdated 'Fool me once..' principle; such limiting way of thinking can't comprehend MAGA's chaos driven chaotic art of the deal making with strategic reversals/stance shifts here n there.
    You can't say he has done something that he hasn't just because you are afraid he might.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yea some see his tweets as actions instead of words. Words don't matter.
    He hasn't embraced the Paris accord with tweets either.

He just recently attacked Macron about the Yellow Vests being caused by it.

Coulter is lying and you are supporting her lie.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Turns out Coulter might not get all the credit for MAGA's latest reversal :

GOP Rep: Trump Made His Wall Demands After Listening to Hannity

(Getty Images)
    By Jeffrey Rodack | Thursday, 27 December 2018

Republican Rep. Ryan Costello of Pennsylvania claimed President Donald Trump made his wall demands after listening to Sean Hannity and a few other people.

Costello, who is retiring from Congress next month, made his remarks during an interview on MSNBC’s “Live with Craig Melvin” on Thursday.

He noted the Senate had passed a stop gap measure last week that did not include funding for the border wall.
    “The Senate voted 100-0 to pass a clean CR (continuing resolution) and sent it to the House,” he said. “Sean Hannity and a few other people screamed fire. The president then fell in line behind Sean Hannity."

And he added: “I don’t see a scenario where the government opens back up until the new Congress is sworn in.”

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ry.../27/id/896072/

Conservative media turns on Trump for going wobbly on the wall
    Fox News, Breitbart and others have stuck with Trump through almost everything — but the wall is different.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...r-wall-1071391

Trump will not get re-elected but it wont be due to the (non)building of the wall...

It will be due to the fact that the economy is beginning to implode, and while it's largely due to 10+ years of QE the burden will be on Trump and "capitalism" will once again be the scapegoat.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Trump will not get re-elected but it wont be due to the (non)building of the wall...

It will be due to the fact that the economy is beginning to implode, and while it's largely due to 10+ years of QE the burden will be on Trump and "capitalism" will once again be the scapegoat.
    That is interesting and informative point. In the end, many voters vote pocket books and any downward slide in economy will be a big factor.

Media polls are starting to act like markets that tend to move months in advance of actual changes, though this could very well be fakenews poll.

Poll finds 33 percent would definitely or likely back Trump for reelection
    By Max Greenwood - 12/29/18
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...for-reelection

There is a wall briefing at WH today.
    NBC pundits going after Lindsey Graham's wall metaphor speech and MAGA's pre-election concerete promises.

01/02/2019

‘Morning Joe’ Supercut Taunts Donald Trump Over His ‘Great, Great Wall’ Promises

Trump’s “hardened concrete” campaign boasts are not aging well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSbaF9pR9qY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM1HtZBt01o

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post

1. If I had to make a list your quote would be #1 on the list.
    2. Losing his base by not following through on his campaign platform to help the middle class through economic policies. Health care, competition for jobs due to immigration in both low and high tech, continued outsourcing of jobs overseas and the failure to return enough manufacturing jobs due to free trade policies.
    3. More legalized minorities and illegals voting than in 2016. Increased voter fraud by these same groups. All the bending over for immigrants and minorities will not make a difference in 2020.
    4. Hillary Clinton won by a wide margin with the under 40 crowd. Next election will raise the number to under 44 years of age leaning Democrat. More than enough for the Dems to win.

The Republicans gave the country way to line the pockets of themselves and friends for short term gain. We are seeing the final days of a two party system. The country will be like NY where Republicans are too far in the minority to make a difference.

joke presidency who scammed the American people
    ...with the help of prostitutes like Coulter.

Dem lawmaker to Ann Coulter: Tell Trump 'it's OK to open up government'

By Justin Wise - 01/15/19 06:30 PM EST 385

Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) on Tuesday called for conservative commentator Ann Coulter to tell President Trump that "it's OK" to fully reopen the federal government.

Dear @AnnCoulter -- Please tell the President it's OK to open up the government.

— Jackie Speier (@RepSpeier) January 15, 2019

Coulter said last month that Trump's presidency would be a "joke" if he gave in to Democrats by signing government funding legislation that didn't include money to construct a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border.
    “Trump will just have been a joke presidency who scammed the American people, amused the populists for a while, but he’ll have no legacy whatsoever," she said in a podcast interview with The Daily Caller on Dec. 19, adding that she would not vote for Trump in 2020 if no progress was made on his campaign promise to build a border wall.
    Trump later that week said he would not sign a funding bill that didn't include $5 billion for a wall along the southern border.
    That impasse with Democrats led to a partial government shutdown that has now lasted 25 days, making it the longest in U.S. history.
    Coulter commended Trump this month for his willingness to shut down the government over his wall demand.
    "Though don’t worry, he’ll fold in the end," Coulter predicted while speaking on the "Mark Simone Show" on 710 WOR in New York.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...-up-government

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/statu...88030901882880
    Ann Coulter‏Verified account @AnnCoulter
    Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States.
    11:55 AM - 25 Jan 2019

From Ann Coulter’s ‘biggest wimp’ to Pelosi’s measured tone — here’s how pundits, lawmakers reacted to deal ending shutdown
    Published: Jan 25, 2019 4:28 p.m. ET
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fr...own-2019-01-25

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He's going to get the wall, too.

watch.

He is feigning weakness. There is no reason for him to give in. He didn't give in just to give a speech.

LoL $#@! Anne Coulter. She doesn't know $#@!. She is going to have to come crawling back.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    He's going to get the wall, too.

watch.

He is feigning weakness. There is no reason for him to give in. He didn't give in just to give a speech.

LoL $#@! Anne Coulter. She doesn't know $#@!. She is going to have to come crawling back.
    I hope you are right but there is a limited amount of time left for him to stop arranging the pieces and kick over the table.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast