Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex Jones: Trotskyite Ben Shapiro To Replace Top Rated Michael Savage

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I don't disagree with you specfically, just trying to look at it from other peoples perspectives which may include "hey that guy is getting attacked by the liberal media for supporting Trump" because that's the narrative he tried to paint when he derailed the interview in order to create a viral video
    Okay, I agree with that.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am not saying to trust him but you won't convince anyone to not trust him by saying he is a never Trumper after he gets millions of views on a video saying that he would vote for Trump. It sort of makes him seem more trustowrthy than you.
    How do you know he is going to vote for him? How do you know he will support him when it counts and not turn on him before the election?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Ben Shapiro was and still is a Never Trumper.
    Exactly. And the Infowars author in the OP uses Shapiro's *opposition* to Trump as evidence that he's a Trotskyite, and implies that Michael Savage, because he *supports* Trump, is not a Trotskyite. If anything, it should be the other way around.

In other words, as I said in the post you're replying to:
    So supporting Trump is what makes someone *not* a Trotskyite? Infowars is like Bizarro world.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    How do you know he is going to vote for him? How do you know he will support him when it counts and not turn on him before the election?
    I have only seen one interview with him once and he seems like a populist. I could see him voting for Trump over someone like China firster Biden because he did seem like he was being honest when he said it in the interviw. It was like the only position he defended.

I have only seen one interview with him once and he seems like a populist. I could see him voting for Trump over someone like China firster Biden because he did seem like he was being honest when he said it in the interviw. It was like the only position he defended.
    I like Ben Shapiro for the most part.. I posted a thread a while back of his interview on Joe Rogan - the only issue for me on that one was they had a debate about cannabis - Shapiro doesn't like the war on drugs anymore, but like Tucker he doesn't think cannabis is good for you. Other than that, it was a great interview.

He also made a speech at a University that was fantastic, I posted a thread on that a while back.

But that doesn't mean I completely trust him. Glenn Beck was all about the evil Federal Reserve and looked like he was trying to take down the Illuminati on his show or something, but he always ends up stabbing liberty and eventually conservatives in the back. Ben Shapiro is on the right side of the debate when it comes to handling SJWs and all of their nonsense, and he is good on economics.. but that doesn't mean he couldn't end up doing the same thing as Glenn Beck.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    He has as much charisma as Beto.
    Pretty much .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    How do we know that YOU won't turn on Dear Leader before the election?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    How do we know that YOU won't turn on Dear Leader before the election?
    I suppose I could, but it would probably be for different reasons though. It wouldn't be because of something retarded like Trump talking about how some women are attracted to rich and powerful men.

Ben Shapiro and liberty do not belong in the same sentence.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Not a fan of Ben at all. He is a self-righteous pompous ass.
    I always just thought he was on the spectrum, the guy has zero social skills.

Whether we like AJ or not, he played a crucial role in the RP revolution.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/statu...94051456774144

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12