Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: update on the "Desmond Is Amazing" story

Angry update on the "Desmond Is Amazing" story

New developments since I first heard about this on RPFs. Yeah, this is child abuse.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39409...ign=benshapiro

On December 1, an 11-year-old boy dressed in drag danced on stage in a sexual manner at a gay bar in Brooklyn, NY, called 3 Dollar Bill. The child, Desmond Napoles, was dressed as a Gwen Stefani-lookalike — full drag make up, a blonde wig, and crop top included — as he bounced around onstage to No Doubt's "Like a Girl" and collected dollar bills from male adults viewing the number.
    The Daily Wire has reviewed and confirmed the "performance" through video and photo posts on social media but has chosen not to link to the exploitative footage.
    The performance, first flagged by YouTuber Yosef Ozia, was promoted on Eventbrite by 3 Dollar Bill.
    "Only in New York... a nightclub that makes you go WHOA!!!," reads the promotion. "FEATURING: Upcoming Legend from Television and the Runway: DESMOND IS AMAZING!!! PERFORMING LIVE! ... This stage, this dance floor, this house... is ours as long as we protect it."
    The promotional ad notes that 3 Dollar Bill bar is "***** owned & operated and we foster a safe space from love. We respect all human persons as long as those human persons are also respectful to the ones around them."
    "I left after seeing a child dance on stage for money at nighttime. This was on Saturday night and I have been feeling disturbed ever since," wrote a one-star reviewer of 3 Dollar Bill on December 3 via Yelp.
    Other reviewers on Yelp noted that the club has a no cell phone policy, as highlighted by Dangerous.com.
    "The club has a weird no cell phone policy, but we we [sic] wanted to have a good night, so we went along with it. The club put our phones in these locked sleeves, which we could tire around the club. Upon entry, they stamped our hands and write our phone check/cost check numbers in our wrists in permanent marker," said one reviewer.
    Another said, "They also make you put your phone into a locked magnet pouch at the door, so it can't be used while there. You can slip it into your pocket but can't get in the pouch."
    Though many have been outraged at Desmond's parents because of the clearly over-sexual nature in which the child has appeared publicly, the media have been relentlessly promoting the "inspirational" "drag kid."
    Left-wing site The Daily Beast gushed over Desmond and his progressive parents in a disturbing piece from February, titled, "RuPaul Loves 'Drag Kid' Desmond. You Will Too. Fiercely." In June, the TODAY Show promoted the over-sexualized child: "Meet the 10-year-old 'drag kid' taking over social media with inspiring message," reads the caption to a video interview with Desmond.
    "It is really amazing being in the spotlight because I get so much support and I’m an inspiration to so many people, which is one of my number one goals," Desmond told The Daily Beast. "I like all the fame, and helping the LGBT community fight for our rights."
    When Desmond was just six years old, he was featured in a music video with drag queen and Season Six winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race Jinkx Monsoon. As a fourth-grader, the child was used to advance the LGBT agenda, giving a speech at New York City's Pride in 2017.
    Though Desmond told The Daily Beast the Napoles family takes no money from his drag endeavors, it appears the parents are jumping into for-profit territory (if they have not already). Desmond's "current projects" are listed on DesmondIsAmazing.com, such as a clothing line exclusively for "drag kids" called Haus of Amazing.

The boy is also working on a magazine called The Amaziest Magazine, "targeted at LGBTQ youth" and "preparing to launch a new video series on his YouTube channel called 'Let's Get Amazingly Real with Desmond is Amazing." Under "future projects," DesmondIsAmazing.com says the boy plans on launching a makeup line for drag kids.
    Site visitors are asked to complete a form for "all bookings or inquires," though under "representation" the site reads "none."
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Other reviewers on Yelp noted that the club has a no cell phone policy, as highlighted by Dangerous.com.
    "The club has a weird no cell phone policy, but we we [sic] wanted to have a good night, so we went along with it. The club put our phones in these locked sleeves, which we could tire around the club. Upon entry, they stamped our hands and write our phone check/cost check numbers in our wrists in permanent marker," said one reviewer.
    Another said, "They also make you put your phone into a locked magnet pouch at the door, so it can't be used while there. You can slip it into your pocket but can't get in the pouch."
    It couldn't be that the place is a pedo den, could it?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

collected dollar bills from male adults viewing the number
    So New York allows 11 year olds to work as “exotic dancers”? Seems a little young, even for the south or a third world country.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So New York allows 11 year olds to work as “exotic dancers”? Seems a little young, even for the south or a third world country.
    All animals are equal but perverts are more equal.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Make no mistake: pedophilia, in the strict definition of the word, sex with pre pubescent children, often queeer sex between adult men and pre-pubescent boys: this is the next front on the weirdosexual battlezone.

Give it about twenty or thirty years, maybe less, and it will be as common and be as arrogantly demanded to accepted and "tolerated" as all the various weirdosexual perversions are now.

"Pride" parades in various downtown venues with adults marching around while diddling 8 year olds will be commonplace.

Love is love, right?

I was made this way and can't help who I am, right?

What right do you cis-gender, age normative fascists have to oppress me, right?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-17-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Make no mistake: pedophilia, in the strict definition of the word, sex with pre pubescent children, often queeer sex between adult men and pre-pubescent boys: this is the next front on the weirdosexual battlezone.

Give it about twenty or thirty years, maybe less, and it will be as common and be as arrogantly demanded to accepted and "tolerated" as all the various weirdosexual perversions are now.

Love is love, right?

Sooner or later there will be blood spilled over the issue, this is what societal acceptance of "consenting adult" perverts and government recognition of pervert "marriage" was guaranteed to take us.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hey, we ain't the ones with little boys dressed up as girls dancing for tips from grown men with the media praising it as brave. That's some crazy ass Yankee $#@! right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Hey, we ain't the ones with little boys dressed up as girls dancing for tips from grown men with the media praising it as brave. That's some crazy ass Yankee $#@! right there.
    It’s more a New York, Hollywood, Miami thing.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't know if this was posted in the original thread or not.

From the following article:

Desmond & The Killer

https://www.theamericanconservative....alig-murderer/

By ROD DREHER • December 19, 2018, 1:06 AM

Here’s how sick it is. Does the name Michael Alig mean anything to you? He was briefly famous in the early 1990s as a New York “club kid.” His star flamed out when he murdered a guy. The Village Voice recalls:

A hammer was the weapon Robert “Freez” Riggs used to hit Angel Melendez over the head, incapacitating but not killing him. It was Alig, his fist wrapped in a sweatshirt, pummeling an unconscious Melendez over and over and over again, that actually finished him off.

The pair then lifted Melendez’s lifeless body into the bathtub of the luxury apartment paid for by Alig’s boss, club impresario Peter Gatien, and doused it in Drano, baking soda and a few liberal spritzes of Calvin Klein Eternity. They left it there for “eight or nine days” before chopping Melendez’s body into pieces, and throwing them into the Hudson.

Alig was convicted of manslaughter and sent to prison for 17 years. He was released in 2014. Macaulay Culkin played Alig in the 2003 feature film Party Monster.

Last December, Desmond appeared as the guest on a skeezy YouTube talk show Alig hosts with his former club kid roommate, Ernie Glam. The image that illustrates this post is a screenshot from the interview. Notice the painting above their heads; it features the word “Rohypnol,” which is a date rape drug.

Wendy Napoles allowed her little boy to appear on a show hosted by a freak who spent 17 years in prison for killing a guy and chopping him up.

Blimp
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

We've been far too tolerant of this stuff for far too long.

It's time to start shoving the LGBTQPWXYZ freaks back into the closet where they belong...
    "Only after disaster can we be resurrected."

Heil Honkler!

Here's another one. The clip I saw was edited down, but I can't find it now. Skip ahead to the 55 second mark. They're talking about Ketomine, and the kid indicates he knows how to snort it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Here's another one. The clip I saw was edited down, but I can't find it now. Skip ahead to the 55 second mark. They're talking about Ketomine, and the kid indicates he knows how to snort it.

God, that was painful.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

o kurwa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

In the latest instance of pedophilia normalization, NBC released a fluff piece covering underage children crossdressing and exploring the LGBTQ community.
    Desmond Is Amazing, the establishment’s 11-year-old poster child for pedophilia normalization, discusses his life as a “drag kid” living in New York City, and his relationship with the LGBTQ community.
    This 11-year-old drag kid is using his voice to encourage LGBTQ youth to be themselves: https://t.co/wr3c9Fim7N via @CNBCMakeIt pic.twitter.com/KhhyKe0Ygy
    — CNBC (@CNBC) January 27, 2019
    “I’ve been doing drag since I was 2 years old,” Desmond told NBC.
    Crossdressing icon RuPaul also praised Desmond as “the future of America.”
    Desmond’s mother Wendy Napoles described curating his social media so that “haters” are blocked so Desmond can “interact with his fans.”
    “I always go on his social media several times a day and kind of remove the hate comments so that he can go on there and interact with his fans,” Napoles said.
    She denied pedophilia is involved in Desmond’s lifestyle, saying that was just a “narrative” perpetuated by “the haters.”
    “A lot of people want to say that Desmond is trans. He’s not trans,” she told NBC. “People like to say that we forced him to do this or we’re sexualizing him, but again, that’s their narrative.”

I was sent this video where Desmond appears with an adult and repeats the phrase "LGBTPQ". That P stands for pedophilia. The adult discusses taking Ketamine and 11 year-old Desmond sniffs an imaginary bump off his arm. Where is child protective services? https://t.co/RUYebOm92K
    — Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) December 18, 2018

More at: https://www.infowars.com/vile-nbc-pr...g-kid-special/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hateful. Racist. Bigoted. Mentally ill. Maladjusted. Sick. Twisted. Punchable.

Normal. Inclusive. Progressive. Well adjusted. Happy. Huggable.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-28-2019 at 01:59 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I feel like I just reached the end of the internet.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The mother of 11-year-old “drag kid” Desmond Napoles says after numerous visits from Child Protective Services, allegations of child abuse stemming from her son’s performance at a New York City gay club have been deemed “unfounded.”
    Speaking to BrooklynPaper.com in January, Wendy Napoles revealed CPS and other agencies opened several cases investigating possible child exploitation after Desmond, AKA Desmond the Amazing, performed at the 3 Dollar Bill gay club in Brooklyn while patrons threw money at him.
    Napoles told Brooklyn Paper the Administration of Children’s Services had received over 150 complaints alleging the performance was an act of exploitative “pedophilia.”

According to the mother, they were also investigated by “the NYPD, the Child Advocacy Center, the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the Department of Labor, and the District Attorney’s office.”
    The mother said caseworkers would knock on her door investigating the reports of child abuse sometimes late, late into the night.
    Addressing concerns that it’s abhorrent for her fifth grade son to be parading around on stage in front of men for money, Napoles dismissed her critics as “homophobic,” and asserted it’s “perfectly legal for a child to preform at a bar if accompanied by an adult,” according to the Paper.
    “No clothes came off my child,” Napoles argued. “I don’t understand how people can believe he was stripping, there was a lot of homophobia there.”
    Over the weekend, Napoles posted photos of letters from CPS to Instagram, showing they had deemed the allegations “unfounded,” while she accused her critics of “malice.”

More at: https://www.infowars.com/child-prote...ed-at-gay-bar/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The mother of 11-year-old “drag kid” Desmond Napoles says after numerous visits from Child Protective Services, allegations of child abuse stemming from her son’s performance at a New York City gay club have been deemed “unfounded.”
    Speaking to BrooklynPaper.com in January, Wendy Napoles revealed CPS and other agencies opened several cases investigating possible child exploitation after Desmond, AKA Desmond the Amazing, performed at the 3 Dollar Bill gay club in Brooklyn while patrons threw money at him.
    Napoles told Brooklyn Paper the Administration of Children’s Services had received over 150 complaints alleging the performance was an act of exploitative “pedophilia.”

According to the mother, they were also investigated by “the NYPD, the Child Advocacy Center, the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the Department of Labor, and the District Attorney’s office.”
    The mother said caseworkers would knock on her door investigating the reports of child abuse sometimes late, late into the night.
    Addressing concerns that it’s abhorrent for her fifth grade son to be parading around on stage in front of men for money, Napoles dismissed her critics as “homophobic,” and asserted it’s “perfectly legal for a child to preform at a bar if accompanied by an adult,” according to the Paper.
    “No clothes came off my child,” Napoles argued. “I don’t understand how people can believe he was stripping, there was a lot of homophobia there.”
    Over the weekend, Napoles posted photos of letters from CPS to Instagram, showing they had deemed the allegations “unfounded,” while she accused her critics of “malice.”

More at: https://www.infowars.com/child-prote...ed-at-gay-bar/
    Is that woman his biological mother? Where did she get this kid?
    She is a complete and total lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    I don't know the answer to your questions and she is a lunatic.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Both parents were there at the queeer strip club watching their son, dressed up in drag, dancing seductively for middle aged fagggots to throw money at.

They skate.

Let me get caught letting one of my kids ride in the pickup truck bed and I'll get hauled off to prison.

Pizzagate=Fake News.

"as in the days of Noah,, so shall it be..."

we are on the edge of the downhill slide..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

That boy just ain't right.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was hoping to see this highlight when I clicked on this thread.

//

Amazing alright.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Yep. You can usually trace widespread acceptance for lunacy in New York, and California.

When we Southerners do our weirdo sex games it's usually in privacy......like a barn. (JK)
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

It just blows my mind that people are completely accepting of this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

"Pride" parades in various downtown venues with adults marching around while diddling 8 year olds will be commonplace.

Love is love, right?

What right do you cis-gender, age normative fascists have to oppress me, right?
    Told ya so:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast