Thread: Ron made Drudge (again)

Ron made Drudge (again)

Have a look at Drudge and you might notice Ron Paul warning about the stock market bubble.

Ron at his age is still kicking ass and taking names.

God bless Ron Paul.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Have a look at Drudge and you might notice Ron Paul warning about the stock market bubble.

Ron at his age is still kicking ass and taking names.

God bless Ron Paul.
    This
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Linked article:

Ron Paul is warning this year's corrections could be a precursor to an epic market collapse that may come sooner than investors think.

According to the former Republican presidential candidate, Wall Street is becoming more vulnerable to near-depression conditions within the next 12 months.

"Once this volatility shows that we're not going to resume the bull market, then people are going to rush for the exits," Paul said Thursday on CNBC's "Futures Now." The relentlessly bearish former congressman added that "It could be worse than 1929."

During that year, the stock market began hemorrhaging, falling almost 90 percent and sending the U.S. economy into a tailspin.

Paul, a well-known Libertarian, has been warning Wall Street a massive market plunge is inevitable for years. He's currently projecting a 50 percent decline from current levels as his base case, citing the ongoing U.S.-China trade war as a growing risk factor.

"I'm not optimistic that all of the sudden, you're going to eliminate the tariff problem. I think that's here to stay," he said. "Tariffs are taxes."

The scenario is exacerbating Paul's chief reason behind his bearish call: 2008 financial crisis easy money policies. He contended the Federal Reserve's quantitative easing has caused the "biggest bubble in the history of mankind."

"It's so important to understand the original cause of the problem, and that is the Federal Reserve running up debt and letting politicians spend money," he added.

Paul argued that Washington lawmakers do not have an ability to effectively fix the debt problem, and he's been highly critical of the 2017 Trump tax cuts for creating a dire debt situation.

The White House is estimating this year's budget deficit will total $1.09 trillion. The Obama administration saw deficits just as large while trying to solve the 2008 financial crisis and the subsequent recession.

However, there may be a silver lining in Paul's forecast.

Unlike the Great Depression, Paul said the next historic downturn doesn't have to last a decade — as long as Fed policy and lawmakers don't make the same financial mistakes.

"If you allow the liquidation, it doesn't last long," Paul said.

I saw he made Drudge but not for a good reason.

Drudge doesn't talk about markets much. But when he does he is pretty good contrarian indicator. http://fortune.com/2011/07/08/the-ma...ket-indicator/

Ron is... ughhh..... maybe not the best/worst market timer alive. Probably a good opportunity to load the boat on any market weakness tomorrow.

Michael Savage was doing his whole show today about this.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I saw he made Drudge but not for a good reason.

Drudge doesn't talk about markets much. But when he does he is pretty good contrarian indicator. http://fortune.com/2011/07/08/the-ma...ket-indicator/

Ron is... ughhh..... maybe not the best/worst market timer alive. Probably a good opportunity to load the boat on any market weakness tomorrow.
    Timing is the key. For the past 40 years, you could easily say that Keith Richards is going to die due to his abuses. You will be right, eventually.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I just hope the market holds out another two months so I can sell my house at top dollar
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I just hope the market holds out another two months so I can sell my house at top dollar
    I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed. Even hot markets are cooling fast.

Vid of Ron's comments in this thread:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-CNBC-12-13-18
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing against Ron , bit off topic, but you all know Gerald Celente, highly
    regarded economic forecaster, never ever right IMV, but eventually
    when things do go belly up, I'm sure he will be right there
    to say 'told you so' .
    Talk shows have him on rotation to hype up paranoia and ratings.