Thread: PETITION TO "SELL CHICAGO TO CANADA"

PETITION TO "SELL CHICAGO TO CANADA"

Expired.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 05-17-2019 at 10:35 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Must reach 150 in thirty days .
    Do something Danke

Unfortunately petitions like these don't go anywhere.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Unfortunately petitions like these don't go anywhere.
    Sign it and you can have a Bud out of the fridge in my garage .
    Do something Danke

SELL? Even the retards known as "Canadians" would demand payment to take Chicago off our hands. Nobody is that stupid.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Maybe we could figure out a way to float it and anchor it 15 miles off the coast of Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    SELL? Even the retards known as "Canadians" would demand payment to take Chicago off our hands. Nobody is that stupid.

Sell it to the Injuns.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sell it to the Injuns.
    They probably will not buy it as it is cursed ,maybe you could find some canadian Indians that might not know to buy it and make it the new Atlantic City .
    Do something Danke

Once it is sold the new owners could change the name back to the original ( fort dearborn ) . Maybe get some tourist dollars with a reenactment of the Battle of Fort Dearborn. .
    Do something Danke

Chicago: "Were better than Detroit"

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Spread it far and wide.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Spread it far and wide.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

its expired....
    Last edited by nisargshah; 05-19-2020 at 12:29 AM.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/me...vM2?li=BBnb7Kz

Over the past two years, the movement to divide the state of Illinois into two states - Cook County in one, the other 101 counties in the other - has been gaining support. In February, as Gov. J.B. Pritzker was pursuing an agenda for Illinois that included new tax and abortion policies, Halbrook refiled a resolution in the state legislature, HR 101, in which he and six co-sponsors asked the U.S. Congress to recognize Chicago as the 51st state. "I hear it a lot from my constituents, that we need to be separate from Chicago," Halbrook says. "I thought yep, this is what we need to do."

The resolution, which could be dismissed as simple political maneuvering - plays big at home, but has scant chance of seeing daylight in the legislature - is also backed by several grassroots groups agitating for separation. One of them, Illinois Separation, founded by Collin Cliburn, of Athens, has 24,000 followers on Facebook, and growing. Cliburn is also holding events at venues from wineries and gun shops to community centers around the state through August and September to capitalize on the cause's momentum.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Illinoi...1055005422658/

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/me...vM2?li=BBnb7Kz

Over the past two years, the movement to divide the state of Illinois into two states - Cook County in one, the other 101 counties in the other - has been gaining support. In February, as Gov. J.B. Pritzker was pursuing an agenda for Illinois that included new tax and abortion policies, Halbrook refiled a resolution in the state legislature, HR 101, in which he and six co-sponsors asked the U.S. Congress to recognize Chicago as the 51st state. "I hear it a lot from my constituents, that we need to be separate from Chicago," Halbrook says. "I thought yep, this is what we need to do."

The resolution, which could be dismissed as simple political maneuvering - plays big at home, but has scant chance of seeing daylight in the legislature - is also backed by several grassroots groups agitating for separation. One of them, Illinois Separation, founded by Collin Cliburn, of Athens, has 24,000 followers on Facebook, and growing. Cliburn is also holding events at venues from wineries and gun shops to community centers around the state through August and September to capitalize on the cause's momentum.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Illinoi...1055005422658/
    Meet the people working to kick Chicago out of Illinois

NO NEW BLUE STATES!

Make Chicago a Territory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It’s a virtual world. Does a State need to be contiguous?

Here’s a proposal. Create a new state called Metropolis. It will be composed of New York City, Miami, Chicago, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles and a few other large cities. Everyone is happy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chicago, IL for that matter, is one of those problems that will eventually work itself out, trust me.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Chicago, IL for that matter, is one of those problems that will eventually work itself out, trust me.
    It would be better for the rest of us if we got rid of them first.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It would be better for the rest of us if we got rid of them first.
    There's about 2 dozen chicagos in this country - you get rid of one of them, and you may have a fighting chance for 2 more.

Still, these chicago type cities will eventually resort to political cannibalism. They will run out of other people's flesh and have to turn to their own. Just keep the displaced refugees out of your city, otherwise the morons will spawn another chicago, in your back yard.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"