Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey: 27 percent of people would ‘rebrand’ Santa as gender other than male

Exclamation Survey: 27 percent of people would ‘rebrand’ Santa as gender other than male

Survey: 27 percent of people would ‘rebrand’ Santa as gender other than male

http://newjersey.news12.com/story/39...Sxyj6k.twitter

NEW BRUNSWICK -
    A new survey found that over 27 percent of people asked would rebrand Santa Claus as a woman or gender-neutral.

The survey by the logo-making company Graphics Springs asked the public in the United States and the United Kingdom, “If you could ‘rebrand’ Santa for modern society, what gender would he be?” Over 10 percent of the people surveyed said that Santa should be a woman and over 17 percent said that Santa should be gender-neutral.

News 12 New Jersey asked some residents of the Garden State what gender they believe Santa should be.

“I picture a woman giving presents,” said Andy Souza of Highland Park. “I just feel like a white, old man giving presents is kind of creepy.”

Piscataway resident Isaac Schrum said, “I think it's kind of a time-honored tradition that Santa has always been this big, happy, jolly man that wears all red and rides his reindeer."

Some believe that Santa should be whatever Santa wants to be.

“I think Santa is a mystical creature, so it can be whatever you want it to be,” said Manalapan resident John Lerman.

The survey also found that nearly 4 percent of people thought Santa should shave his beard and 15 percent thought he should use Amazon Prime to help deliver presents.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What were the percentages in the Milgram experiment?

What would Mrs. Santa Claus say about that?

The media can go out and get a crazy quote from some dip$#@! any day of the week. And they do.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

My version of Santa is someone that isn't fat that lifts weights.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

“I just feel like a white, old man giving presents is kind of creepy.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Didn't you have a "Bad Santa" experience as a kid?

Do something Danke
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Didn't you have a "Bad Santa" experience as a kid?
    Oh, I HATED Santa. There's only one pic of me with Santa. I'm screaming and my brother is looking at me like I've lost my mind. I told my Daddy to get his gun and shoot him.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    My version of Santa is someone that isn't fat that lifts weights.
    Santa in Europe is generally more thin and fit as I recall . I have a bourbon decanter of Santa I bought in West Germany and he is thin & fit .
    Do something Danke

Oh, I HATED Santa. There's only one pic of me with Santa. I'm screaming and my brother is looking at me like I've lost my mind. I told my Daddy to get his gun and shoot him.
    So, at least in your view, there's only a few degrees of separation here...

Santa = Maybe Creepy Clown?

Santa as a woman would give all those bearded ladies a job besides carnie work.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Do something Danke
    I'm pretty sure he's done quite enough already...

Santa has to be an old white guy... he's the only type that makes toys and gives them away freely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

For those with a kindle and looking for something light to read, I recently read this book (its available for free)
    https://www.amazon.com/Claus-Legend-.../dp/B008F0SVTY

Claus (Legend of the Fat Man): A Science Fiction Holiday Adventure

In the early 1800s, Nicholas Santa discovered an ancient race of elven.
    Short, fat and hairy, they have lived peacefully on the North Pole since the Ice Age but Nicholas is quickly swept into the colony’s first and only fracture. The elven known as the Cold One has divided his people. His name is Jack. And Jack’s tired of hiding. Why should they live in a shrinking ice cap when humans occupy the rest of the world?
    It’s just not fair.
    There’s no stopping Jack from world domination until Nicholas Santa, the only human to enter the elven colony, joins helium-bladder reindeer, artificially-intelligent snowmen, and a merry band of big-footed elven to bring peace back to the North Pole.
    And becomes a legend.
    it was an "ok" read, interesting enough origin idea.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    For those with a kindle and looking for something light to read, I recently read this book (its available for free)
    https://www.amazon.com/Claus-Legend-.../dp/B008F0SVTY

it was an "ok" read, interesting enough origin idea.
    I thought it was real .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    White men aren't even allowed to give away things, they are to be stripped of their assets by force, castrated and then forced to work themselves to death at hard labor while the results of their efforts are confiscated and they are only fed enough to keep them from dying.

Of course that will be the fate of only a few, the rest are to be exterminated.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I thought it was real .
    Are they implying that our parents lied to us about this?

Santa in Europe is generally more thin and fit as I recall . I have a bourbon decanter of Santa I bought in West Germany and he is thin & fit .
    Well the people in Europe have a pretty good idea on how Santa should look.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Well the people in Europe have a pretty good idea on how Santa should look.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Santa' shot at while driving on Texas freeway: report

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-weari...car-on-freeway

Santa is discriminating racist and should be sued.

The only proof any person would need is to go to any rich white neighborhood and see what Santa brought those white kids for Christmas. Then go to the ghetto and see what Santa brought the poor underprivileged.

Legislation should mandate that Santa needs to evenly distribute his wealth across this country.

I was just thinking about the fact that I donated a bunch of Lego sets to Children's Hospital and I started getting annoyed thinking about how a fat white guy with a beard is taking the credit for my awesome gifts. Then I remembered that a fat white guy with a beard (Mr A) actually paid for the Lego sets.

Some don't have problems with taking presents from old, fat, white men. Like section 8 housing, SNAP, Obama phones, Obamacare, and health services. Why rag on Santa?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Survey: Among just me being polled, 100% of me wants to label these 27% as SHUT THE $#@! UP because they are actively destroying every normal facet of society. Whats next, EVERY fictional character ever was also a crossdressing *****? He-man was not a ladies man but a mans man? Skeletor had a boner for He-man? She-ra was a Lesbian Lickalottapus? The Easter Bunny is leg humping the family dog? St Patty liked playing Patty Cake with Roger Rabbit?

STOP $#@!ING GAYING EVERYTHING!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Survey: Among just me being polled, 100% of me wants to label these 27% as SHUT THE $#@! UP because they are actively destroying every normal facet of society. Whats next, EVERY fictional character ever was also a crossdressing *****? He-man was not a ladies man but a mans man? Skeletor had a boner for He-man? She-ra was a Lesbian Lickalottapus? The Easter Bunny is leg humping the family dog? St Patty liked playing Patty Cake with Roger Rabbit?

STOP $#@!ING GAYING EVERYTHING!
    This is why they have traditionally been driven underground in most societies, whenever they are let out of the closet some of them insist on taking over society and forcing their perversions on everyone else.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This is why they have traditionally been driven underground in most societies, whenever they are let out of the closet some of them insist on taking over society and forcing their perversions on everyone else.
    Exactly.

What they want is not to be INCLUDED in what is NORMAL, but to REPLACE what YOU think is NORMAL with the PERVERSE. If they had their druthers, they would wreck your mind, and will NOT STOP until every aspect of your life is no longer recognizable. They have no self control, and probably can not stop until they take on Group Mentality, and, like an stampeding herd, destroy everything in their wake.

Society is built piece by piece by individuals, and destroyed by Psychological Groups. When you find your own mindset perfectly aligned with any group, it is time to pause and reflect.

+REP
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

My only Santa pic, lol

My only Santa pic, lol

I don't blame you, that Santa looks like a mugger.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It Begins: ‘Gender-Busting’ Santa on Display at New Zealand Mall

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-zealand-mall/

The Ponsonby Central Mall in New Zealand constructed a giant “gender-busting” Santa Claus to greet Christmas shoppers and destroy the innocence of young children.

“Santa Poppins” is not a “nanny,” but a “manny,” and he/she is a fat man with a full beard in a red suit; only the red suit is the famous coat worn by Mary Poppins. He/she is also holding the famous Mary Poppins’ umbrella and large purse.

Unlike either Santa Claus or Mary Poppins, though, the mall put Santa Poppins in panties and a garter — because, hey, if you are going to destroy the innocence of young children, you might as well go for it.

The mall explains on its Facebook page, Santa “has had many changes over the years but he is always on trend (& a wee bit cheeky!). This year he is Santa Poppins, the ultimate nanny (or should we say ‘manny’).”

Commenters were not happy. Here is a fair sampling:

I am all for equality but did you seriously have to take Santa and turn him into a sexual joke? This is not ok, if you want to role play a dirty Santa fantasy do it in your own home not is a public place where my very innocent children who still believe in Santa will see it. This is not ok.

Why did you sexualise santa?? Why does everything have to be sexualised? Hate it.

The problem with it is that it sexualises Santa – a character which is exclusively for the interest and benefit of children. That’s why it’s so wrong.

Xmas should be kept innocent for the children until they grow up and choose to be trendy adults.

Well, obviously not a place to take your children.

One commenter made an excellent point:

You sure as hell wouldn’t put a women in her underwear like that.

As of this writing, 43 comments were left, fewer than five were complimentary.

Last week a survey showed that 27 percent of Americans was Santa to be female or gender-neutral.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast