Thread: Migrant Caravan Members Attempt to Extort $50k Each from U.S. Government

Migrant Caravan Members Attempt to Extort $50k Each from U.S. Government

Members of the migrant caravan that paraded from Central American to the southern border attempted to extort the United States in a bold move Tuesday.
    “Two groups of Central American migrants made separate marches on the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana Tuesday, demanding that they be processed through the asylum system more quickly and in greater numbers, that deportations be halted and that President Trump either let them into the country or pay them $50,000 each to go home,” according to the San Diego Union-Tribune.
    Now that we know that they’re looking for handouts and that they’re willing to extort us, how could anyone possibly defend the caravan? Democrats will surely find a way.
    The caravan has been fairly quiet for the past week, but Tuesday was the one month anniversary of their arrival at the border. The report said that about 700 of caravan members have voluntarily returned home, while 300 have been deported and some 2,500 have applied for Mexican humanitarian visas. Around 3,500 are reportedly unaccounted for, and according to the Union-Tribune, have likely crossed the border illegally into the United States, or “simply fallen through the cracks.”

“The first group demanding action, numbering about 100, arrived at the U.S. Consulate at about 11 am Tuesday. The migrants said they were asking that the Trump Administration pay them $50,000 each or allow them into the U.S,” according to the report.

The organizer of the group is Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa of Honduras, who accused America of stealing from his home nation. Another migrant who harbors animosity towards the United States? Sounds like an excellent candidate for citizenship!
    “It may seem like a lot of money to you,” Ulloa reportedly said. “But it is a small sum compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras.”
    The group of migrants has reportedly given the United States 72 hours to respond to their demands. They have not stated what they will do if their demands are not met.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/migran...-s-government/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

They're even greedier than boobus.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    They're even greedier than boobus.
    And people wonder why California is turning into Venesuela.

So much for those "political oppression" asylum claims. It's all about the money.

Those greedy bastards. They better not get a cent.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I thought people here were saying they should not be shot .
    Do something Danke

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    We could give them 50,000 Venezuela Bolivars to go home.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    “Thou sawest till that a stone was cut without hands, which smote the image upon its feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them in pieces. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken in pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, so that no place was found for them, and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole world.”—Daniel 2:34-35.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They have to do something to stay in the news.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Governments of ANY form should SERVE humanity, not ENSLAVE it. What has happened is that Govt now serves the ELITE and ENSLAVES humanity. Just like Money, just like the Internet, just like News, just like Education. They all work AGAINST the people, not FOR them.

Venezuela and California are similar in far too many ways, and we learn NOTHING from history repeating itself. What happened in Venezuela WILL happen in California.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    We could give them 50,000 Venezuela Bolivars to go home.
    Screw that. The only thing these extortionists deserve is a bullet or a peaceful path back home.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    What happened in Venezuela WILL is happen happening in California.
    I agree. I just fixed it up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 8.35.26 AM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	427.4 KB 
ID:	6274
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

But remember everyone, this is just like the jews fleeing Germany and if you disagree you are a racist.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.