Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More MKULTRA Documents Released

More MKULTRA Documents Released

DISTURBING details of secret mind-control experiments carried out by the CIA have been revealed in newly released documents - that officials have been trying to hide for decades.
    The new documents, released under the Freedom of Information Act, reveal how the CIA experimented on both humans and animals using drugs, hypnosis and electronic devices as part of the top secret - and illegal - mind control project MKUltra.

Shockingly the swathes of information still missing or redacted in the records could mean the CIA is STILL carrying out the experiments to this day, according to experts.
    One document details how the CIA planned to drug “criminals awaiting trial held in a prison hospital ward” in a bid to develop “improved techniques in drug interrogation”.
    Another document details the CIA’s interest in developing ways to cause amnesia in humans using experiments “no matter how weird, inconclusive or unusual”.
    It goes on to detail how they were looking to find ways of developing hypnotic speaking techniques which would control the minds of “large audiences” and “heighten group susceptibility”.
    Experiments which were “too dangerous, too shocking, too unusual for routine testing would be of interest to us,” the memo from 1956 reads.

The records also detail mind control experiments on dogs, cats and mice with a cocktail of drugs and by implanting electronic devices - most likely as a precursor to human experiments.

They also researched electric fish who can zap each other with electricity in a bit to create a super soldier who could do the same thing.
    The records were obtained by researcher John Greenewald Jr, who published them last week on his website The Black Vault.

More at: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/792001...ric-documents/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wouldn't have believed any of this type of stuff just a few years ago. My how times have changed.

The excerpt about how these experiments were done as an effort for the larger goal of controlling the minds of large audiences and to heighten group susceptibility seems to be of importance. Curious how much of the experimental data and results found their way into often used MSM techniques. I'm sure this is just tip of the iceberg stuff.

Secret government documents: These motherfuckers are truly dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    Wouldn't have believed any of this type of stuff just a few years ago. My how times have changed.

The excerpt about how these experiments were done as an effort for the larger goal of controlling the minds of large audiences and to heighten group susceptibility seems to be of importance. Curious how much of the experimental data and results found their way into often used MSM techniques. I'm sure this is just tip of the iceberg stuff.

Yep, well, just imagine what their up to these days with genetic engineering and genetic medicine combined with the micro robotics they have these days.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...=10&ajaxhist=0

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

It's just so disgusting what the CIA does. Mind controlling people to do whatever they want.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It is true . I am the super soldier .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The 6 Million Dollar Injun?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You're a real life Captain America?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obviously the answer to this is to give the CIA more money and more autonomy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Obviously the answer to this is to give the CIA more money and more autonomy.
    That's what your bosses would like.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's what your bosses would like.
    Trump sends Congress record high 'black budget' spy funding request
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...unding-request

Trump Broadens CIA Powers, Allows Deadly Drone Strikes

New authority departs from Obama-era policy under which only the Pentagon conducted the operations
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-g...kes-1489444374

C.I.A. Drone Mission, Curtailed by Obama, Is Expanded in Africa Under Trump

The C.I.A. is poised to conduct secret drone strikes against Qaeda and Islamic State insurgents from a newly expanded air base deep in the Sahara, making aggressive use of powers that were scaled back during the Obama administration and restored by President Trump.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/09/w...-military.html

Not to mention, y'know, appointing the CIA director to State and putting a torturer in as the new director.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...unding-request

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-g...kes-1489444374

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/09/w...-military.html

Not to mention, y'know, appointing the CIA director to State and putting a torturer in as the new director.
    And you never even thanked him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Please do NOT read this ever!

"...But there was a dark side to that scene as well.

Many didn't make it out alive, and many of those deaths remain shrouded in mystery to this day. Far more integrated into the scene than most would care to admit was a guy by the name of Charles Manson, along with his murderous entourage. Also floating about the periphery were various political operatives, up-and-coming politicians, and intelligence personnel - the same sort of people who just happened to give birth to many of the rock stars populating the canyon. And all of the canyon's colorful characters - rock stars, hippies, murderers, and politicos - happily coexisted alongside a covert military installation.

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon is the very strange, but nevertheless true story of the dark underbelly of a hippie utopia."

https://www.amazon.com/Weird-Scenes-.../dp/1909394122
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

It gets to where "I Told ya So" just doesn't quite satisfy.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post

There were projects and sub-projects..

Much has been known,,

NONE have been prosecuted nor even charged with crimes.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The CIA needs abolished.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The CIA needs abolished.
    I've burned a couple.

but it has been nothing but detrimental from inception.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Check out the film on Netflix called "Wormwood". It deals about the CIA cover up of UKUltra and Dr Olsen's death.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Yes, yes once..
    Watch one time, but never again..................................."Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long"...............
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Check out the film on Netflix called "Wormwood". It deals about the CIA cover up of UKUltra and Dr Olsen's death.
    Interesting name too , it is a european plant that is used as an ingredient in Absinthe .
    Do something Danke

12/8/2018 Newsweek.

How the CIA used brain surgury to create six remote controlled dogs.

https://www.newsweek.com/cia-mkultra...l-dogs-1250519

Newly released files from “behavior modification,” or mind control, projects conducted as part of the infamous Project MKUltra reveal the CIA experimented in more than controlling humans with psychotropic drugs, electrical shocks and radio waves—they also created field operational, remote-controlled dogs.

The documents were provided under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by John Greenewald, founder of The Black Vault, a site specializing in declassified government records. In one declassified letter (released as file C00021825) a redacted individual writes to a doctor (whose name has also been redacted) with advice about launching a laboratory for experiments in animal mind control. The writer of the letter is already an expert in the field, whose earlier work had culminated with the creation of six remote control dogs, which could be made to run, turn and stop.

Interesting name too , it is a european plant that is used as an ingredient in Absinthe .
    Also:

Biblical Quote in Revelations,

10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The CIA needs abolished.
    That is exactly what one expects a COINTELPRO agent to say.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Please do NOT read this ever!

"...But there was a dark side to that scene as well.

Many didn't make it out alive, and many of those deaths remain shrouded in mystery to this day. Far more integrated into the scene than most would care to admit was a guy by the name of Charles Manson, along with his murderous entourage. Also floating about the periphery were various political operatives, up-and-coming politicians, and intelligence personnel - the same sort of people who just happened to give birth to many of the rock stars populating the canyon. And all of the canyon's colorful characters - rock stars, hippies, murderers, and politicos - happily coexisted alongside a covert military installation.

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon is the very strange, but nevertheless true story of the dark underbelly of a hippie utopia."

https://www.amazon.com/Weird-Scenes-.../dp/1909394122
    Great book. The author didn't live too long afterwards.

I don’t see much “new” shocking information, but here are the recently released “new” classified documents on MKULTRA: http://www.theblackvault.com/documen...ra-collection/

An excellent book about the experiments of the CIA to hypnotise people, mainly by hallucinatory drugs, including psychiatry is John Marks’ “The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and Mind Control” (1979): http://www.wanttoknow.info/mk/search...-candidate.pdf

Or see “my” blog: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/entry.p...ed-Individuals
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That is exactly what one expects a COINTELPRO agent to say.
    I would never work for the FBI . I heard rumors they were shutting down counter intel in '71 . I am too classy for the fbi . I only worked in about three areas mostly . Army , Industry and myself . Industry pd better than the other two but I like working for myself best . Looking back I do not know how I did it .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-09-2018 at 09:05 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Also:

Biblical Quote in Revelations,

10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.
    I remember that .
    Do something Danke

Project Artichoke:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_ARTICHOKE

Project Artichoke was the Central Intelligence Agency's secret code name for carrying out in-house and overseas experiments using LSD, hypnosis, and total isolation as a form of physiological harassment for special interrogations on human subjects.[8] The subjects who left this project were fogged with amnesia, resulting in faulty and vague memories of the experience.[9]

The CIA disputed which department would take over the operation. Finally, it was decided that an agent from the CIA research staff, former U.S. Army brigadier general Paul F. Gaynor, would oversee it.[10] The CIA sought to establish control over what it perceived as the "weaker" and "less intelligent" segments of society.[10] The operation took place in locations throughout Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Philippines.[10]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast