Thread: Trump to appoint William Barr as new Attorney General

Trump to appoint William Barr as new Attorney General

Interesting how Swordsmyth posts 30 threads a day of news items but just happens to overlook one of the biggest announcements from Trump. Gee, I wonder why that is? Is it because he's a long time Jesuit swamp dweller that worked for the CIA, Reagan and Bush Sr? Naaa, just an honest oversight I'm sure...

His appointment also fits the likelihood of Roe v Wade being overturned in the near future.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/polit...ion/index.html
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Interesting how Swordsmyth posts 30 threads a day of news items but just happens to overlook one of the biggest announcements from Trump. Gee, I wonder why that is? Is it because he's a long time Jesuit swamp dweller that worked for the CIA, Reagan and Bush Sr? Naaa, just an honest oversight I'm sure...

His appointment also fits the likelihood of Roe v Wade being overturned in the near future.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/polit...ion/index.html
    This was already reported on this site:

Wow, just when I think the Trump admin can't get any worse, they always surprise.

One of the fake blond Fox News mouthpieces as UN Ambassador, who is married to a billionaire Goldman banker? They don't even care about trying to look like they're draining the swamp anymore. And a CIA agent as new AG, also. Nice.
    Why didn't YOU provide a link to more details if you think it is so important?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I assumed you already posted a thread about it. I should have known better since that would have made Trump look bad. You don't post things that make Trump look bad.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I assumed you already posted a thread about it. I should have known better since that would have made Trump look bad. You don't post things that make Trump look bad.
    So its my fault that you posted before I logged on today and stupidly assumed that I had already posted something?
    I'm responsible to post all news that happens every day including expanded details of news YOU already posted?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    So its my fault that you posted before I logged on today and stupidly assumed that I had already posted something?
    I'm responsible to post all news that happens every day including expanded details of news YOU already posted?
    A 7 word sentence in a thread about a different appointment entirely? Come on. We all know it's because you never post anything that doesn't adhere to the Trump cheerleading narrative.

So, on topic, what do you think of the pick?

A 7 word sentence in a thread about a different appointment entirely? Come on. We all know it's because you never post anything that doesn't adhere to the Trump cheerleading narrative.
    That is simply not true, I have been the first to post many articles that are bad for Trump, he is far from perfect.

So, on topic, what do you think of the pick?
    I don't know much about the man but it doesn't look like he is anyone I would choose.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Things are really looking up for liberty now. MAGA damn it!
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin