Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Hollywood: Stop Gaying Everything

Dear Hollywood: Stop Gaying Everything

Dear Hollywood: Stop Gaying All the Things, Especially Straight Characters…
    https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/de...ll-the-things/

Dear leftists in Hollywood intent on pushing incessant gayness, even when unnecessary and irrelevant,

Today it seems Hollywood’s primary mission, especially television, is to shove gayness into wherever it may fit. It’s getting tired. Namely because it’s being pushed by a tiny minority of militant gay activists in the gay community. I want to make this crystal clear. I’m not suggesting ALL gays are pushing for all gay characters in all TV shows or movies. I contend like with most issues in our political climate, the “Gay Agenda” in TV is being shoved by a fraction of a percent of the gay population. Their members of the Gaystapo. Small in numbers, shrill in voice. As stated before, the Gaystapo, and now the Hollywood Gay Agenda Pushers DO NOT represent millions of gay people who just want to live their lives in peace. Okay? Okay.

The thing is, there seems to be a gay storyline in every modern TV show out there. The one and only modern show I can think of without any uber-gay plot line? Breaking Bad. I’ve watched the show three times. Didn’t see any gayness. But every other show I’ve seen? Somehow it always manages to slip in.

Am I saying gays should have no representation in television or movies? Of course not. But Hollywood knows it can shape pop culture and perceptions. Which is exactly what it is doing by portraying a disproportionate amount of characters as LGBTQAIP (silent F). Contrary to what you push on TV, homosexuals make up about 3.4 percent of the population, but make up 14 percent of films released in 2014. Yet they still complain about being under-represented. How the gayness is depicted I’ll address later, but the result of vastly over-representing the gay population has led to the conclusion you aimed to draw. Most Americans believe the gay population is much greater than 3.4 percent. Americans believe the gay population is 23 percent or more, as shown in recent Gallup polling:

Full article and references at source link at top.

---

Seriously. I swear they are trying to make me feel like I am the $#@!ing weirdo for being the straight white male thats not into the sick twisted $#@! they are into. Is that their intent?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

---

Seriously. I swear they are trying to make me feel like I am the $#@!ing weirdo for being the straight white male thats not into the sick twisted $#@! they are into. Is that their intent?
    YES, if they win there will come a time when you will be required to engage in deviant activity or face punishment.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    YES, if they win there will come a time when you will be required to engage in deviant activity or face punishment.
    I don't do bottom. Is that a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Exactly why Privacy is being eliminated. Worship the Tyrants, or face the consequences. Gaying Everything is just a means of people getting used to everyone looking at their junk.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

If you're still giving holywood any money you're a co-conspirator.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    If you're still giving holywood any money you're a co-conspirator.
    Well, in this, I have to say I vote with my dollar. The last movie I went to see was Hacksaw Ridge.

We stopped watching Anne with an E for this very reason.

Anne of Green Gables is a favorite literary series at out house. We still read them every year or two. I am very familiar with the content. Of the books. Anne with an e deviates so much from the story line as to be almost unrecognizable. Then they took a well beloved aunt and made her into a Bohemian lesbian. After that one of Anne’s male friends came out. We turned it off.

We are so tired of this agenda being crammed down our throats everywhere we go. We know gay people socially and professionally. We don’t go out of out way to avoid them. We accept that they are in the world around us. We do not affirm or celebrate their practices. And we do not want this push to normalize homosexuality to mean that we have to glorify it. Live and let live and don’t ask for my opinion unless you really want it.
    Last edited by euphemia; 04-24-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

No doubt. Mr A gets so pissed when two dudes start kissing in one of his shows. I think I've mentioned it in the What are you watching thread.

Just about every single show has gays - even when it has nothing to do with the story. It seems like it's mostly men, too. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The powers that be said they were going to limit population growth.

"We" were just looking in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The powers that be said they were going to limit population growth.

"We" were just looking in the wrong direction.
    I imagine movie night is popular on the boat.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post

I stopped watching Roseanne back in the day for this reason. I didn't mind when the boss at the restaurant was gay...almost all restaurants have gay staffers so it seemed believable. But when her mom and others became gay, i gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    No doubt. Mr A gets so pissed when two dudes start kissing in one of his shows. I think I've mentioned it in the What are you watching thread.

Just about every single show has gays - even when it has nothing to do with the story. It seems like it's mostly men, too. o_O
    I suspect the problem is that there are so many gay writers in Hollywood and they have been given the word that is ok to write in gayness, so they are gonna write in what they want to see. I change the channel or turn it off. I haven't stumbled into it in the many books I read.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 12-06-2018 at 11:15 AM.

---

LOL, just yesterday, I started watching a new show on Netflix (previously on Showtime) and sure enough, not only did they introduce gay characters, they had to turn a straight character gay too. They have to do this in nearly every show, especially those on Netflix, Showtime, HBO, etc. It’s just become ridiculous.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I feel his pain. It’s not like anyone does not accept LGBT people in society. Especially in urban areas, you work with people, you may have neighbors or family members, it’s all pretty much accepted.

But having the characters all of a sudden, out of the blue, engage in gay relations, is not edgy or a surprise. It’s mundane. It’s FFS, again? There is no reason at all for this to be forced into the story. It is now obviously a political agenda, an attempt at programming the population, and just as much as anything, it is a big FU from the writers and producers to the majority of the viewers.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I swear every show nowadays has at least one person thats part of the LGBT community.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I swear every show nowadays has at least one person thats part of the LGBT community.
    In the 60's-70's it was blacks making inroads, now it's weirdos....

You have a choice as whether or not you pay attention to what they're serving.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bias Shift

Most people see the world based on Biases, and those Biases are formed based on their experiences. TV is fiction, meaning those who write the fiction can cause people to see that fiction as reality. What we are seeing is a shift of Exception Bias to Normalcy Bias. Its now normal to be LGBTWTFBBQLOL, and hetero relationships of people of the same ethnicity are the Exception. Just like car crashes trigger your Normalcy Bias, while a plane crash on the other hand is perceived by the Exception Bias. If we flew as often as we drove, we would find that Plane Crashes are not really that much safer, but influenced by how frequently we fly.

By having almost total control over peoples Biases, they can quite literally start wars, neuter the straights and prevent them from breeding, cause everyone to hate every other person around them for a thousand different reasons. Should War ever actually break out based on those Biases, what people will be fighting over will be so varied that it will allow the Elite to hide their truth in the shadows by distracting the living $#@! out of everyone.

The Elites always hide the immorality of their actions by distractions and covet means. The only way to bring the Elite to justice is to shine the spotlight on them instead of letting them cast the spotlight on you.
    1776 > 1984

Anne of Green Gables is a favorite literary series at out house. We still read them every year or two. I am very familiar with the content. Of the books. Anne with an e deviates so much from the story line as to be almost unrecognizable. Then they took a well beloved aunt and made her into a Bohemian lesbian. After that one of Anne’s male friends came out. We turned it off.

We are so tired of this agenda being crammed down our throats everywhere we go. We know gay people socially and professionally. we don’t go out of out way to avoid them. We accept that they are in the world around us. We do not affirm or celebrate their practices. And we do not want this push to normalize homosexuality to mean that we have to glorify it. Live and let live and don’t asl for my opinion unless you really want it.
    Wow. I had no idea about any of that. My 9 year old daughter watched some of that show and I didn't watch any of it with her, but I encouraged her to watch it thinking it would just be a remake of the same Anne of Green Gables that I remember. That really bothers me that they would do that with a show like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Wow. I had no idea about any of that. My 9 year old daughter watched some of that show and I didn't watch any of it with her, but I encouraged her to watch it thinking it would just be a remake of the same Anne of Green Gables that I remember. That really bothers me that they would do that with a show like that.
    Anne with an E is not for children. Anne of Green Gables with Matthew Farnsworth, Colleen Dewhurst, and Megan Followes is good. There is a newer Anne of Green Gables with Martin Sheen as Matthew Cuthbert that is pretty good, too.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Kevin Hart Has Deleted Old Anti-Gay Tweets Since Landing Oscar Hosting Gig

Kevin Hart has been busy scrubbing his Twitter account of his old anti-gay tweets since he was tapped as Oscar host earlier this week.

And just hours after deleting the tweets, Hart broke his silence in a post to Instagram, saying in part, “Stop looking for reasons to be negative.

In another tweet, Hart said someone looked like “a gay bill board for AIDS” and called another person a “FAT F-G.”

GLAAD, the country’s largest LGBTQ media watchdog, told TheWrap in a statement: “GLAAD reached out to ABC, The Academy and Kevin Hart’s management to discuss his rhetoric and record as well as opportunities for positive LGBTQ inclusion on the Oscars stage. They have not yet responded.”

Hart’s old tweets include a flurry of anti-gay slurs, including “****,” “fat faced f-g”, “man bitch” and “f-g boy.”

When someone tweeted that Hart, George Lopez and Sarah Silverman were the “worst comedians ever,” Hart responded with “I bet ur in a gay gang and u do drive by d— sucks.”

In another tweet, he responded with “thanks f-g boy.”

I’m willing 2bet that u got hit in the back of your head w/ ‘soft peaches’ in high school,” he responded to another person, “they probly gave ur gay ass wedges lol.”

This isn’t the first time the Academy has faced this problem. In 2011 the Oscars fired Brett Ratner as producer of the 84th Academy Awards after using the word “f-gs.”
    https://www.thewrap.com/kevin-hart-d...r-hosting-gig/

Someday soon:

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Anne with an E is not for children. Anne of Green Gables with Matthew Farnsworth, Colleen Dewhurst, and Megan Followes is good. There is a newer Anne of Green Gables with Martin Sheen as Matthew Cuthbert that is pretty good, too.
    That was a great show! I never saw the newer ones but the one with Megan Followes was amazing. I loved the books and the show - Anne Shirley was a kindred spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Yep, it's why I don't do tv. No matter what they manage to ruin it.
    "The Patriarch"

So now I have to suffer through Google ads for "All Gay Cruises".
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So now I have to suffer through Google ads for "All Gay Cruises".
    You could be the Captain!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You could be the Captain!
    "The Patriarch"

Well, that was quick...

Should have stuck to your guns and told them to $#@! off.

Kevin Hart says he’s out as Oscars host after outrage over homophobic tweets

Kevin Hart announced on Twitter early Friday morning that he was stepping down from hosting this year’s Oscars ceremony after the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences asked him to apologize for a number of his old tweets that used homophobic language, which he initially refused to do.

“I have made the choice to step down from hosting this year’s Oscar’s," Hart tweeted. "This is because I do not want to be a distraction on a night that should be celebrated by so many amazing talented artists. I sincerely apologize to the LGBTQ community for my insensitive words from my past.”

In a video posted to Instagram Thursday night, Hart boldly announced that he refused to apologize — even though the Academy requested one of him.

“So I just got a call from the Academy, and that call basically said, ‘Kevin, apologize for your tweets of old or we’re going to have to move and find another host,’” he says in the video. “They’re talking about the tweets from 2009, 2010.”

At least one of these tweets was from 2011.

“I chose to pass, I passed on the apology,” he continues. “The reason I chose to pass is because I’ve addressed this several times. This is not the first time this has come up. I’ve addressed it. I’ve spoken on it. I’ve said where the rights and wrongs were. I’ve said who I am now vs. who I was then. I’ve done it. I’ve done it. I’m not going to continue to go back and tap into the days of old when I’ve moved on, and I’m in a completely different space in my life."

“The same energy that went into finding those old tweets could be the same energy put into finding the response to the questions that have been asked years after years after years,” he adds.

Many articles have noted a 2015 Rolling Stone interview in which he addressed homophobic jokes from his stand-up routine — but not his Twitter account.

“We feed Internet trolls and reward them. I’m not going to do it, man. I’m going to be me. I’m going to stay on my grind,” Hart concluded. “Regardless, Academy, I’m thankful and appreciative of the opportunity. If it goes away, no harm no foul."

“I know who I am & so do the people closest to me. #LiveLoveLaugh,” read text accompanying the video.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...=.c97a4516638a

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, that was quick...

Should have stuck to your guns and told them to $#@! off.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...=.c97a4516638a
    The Queeer Mafia strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Quoted from another but related thread. This explains WHY and WHAT their real goals are.
    1776 > 1984

Quoted from another but related thread. This explains WHY and WHAT their real goals are.
    Can't watch videos where I am.

What does the video claim the reason is?

The same reason I suspect: population control as one facet of the displace and replace agenda?

Or something else?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast