Thread: Pompeo Promises New Liberal World Order

Pompeo Promises New Liberal World Order

Dec. 05, 2018

Secretary of State Pompeo told the German Marshall Fund (which is funded by the US government and the military-industrial complex) that the Trump Administration is seeking to creat a "new liberal world order" where US military might - "engagement" - would create peace and prosperity across the globe. Does this sound a bit - or a lot - like the nonsense the neocons have been spewing for decades since the end of the Cold War? And where has that gotten us? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...n-old-bottles/
    Last edited by PAF; 12-05-2018 at 09:06 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Unreal.

Sadly, VERY real.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Who was it that appointed Mike Swampeo again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I hate Mike Pompeo.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Who was it that appointed Mike Swampeo again?

He was forced to do that. Hillary would have been worse.

"you must spread some Reputation around..."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Amen and praise be to the state.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah, c'mon guys, just a growing exponential chess move. Try to keep up.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Ah, c'mon guys, just a growing exponential chess move. Try to keep up.
    I guess I should start smokin' the good green stuff, maybe it would hit me then. "Like a ton of bricks" as one member predicted.
    "The Patriarch"

I guess I should start smokin' the good green stuff, maybe it would hit me then. "Like a ton of bricks" as one member predicted.
    I'm pretty sure there is more than just weed involved. To be in total tune, you're probaly going to need some windowpane. Peyote in a pinch.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is more than just weed involved. To be in total tune, you're probaly going to need some windowpane. Peyote in a pinch.

A lobotomy would probably make it easier too.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    A lobotomy would probably make it easier too.
    True, but don't forget that you still need to be able post innumerable nonsense educational posts for the unconverted. Are partial lobotomies possible?
    On Trump:

But Trump is proud of his neocon masters -

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post

Obviously, because, as we all know, everything is always about Trump.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post

So presidential...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pompeo 'deeply concerned' about Colombia coca cultivation

[Yes, he's concerned it might cut into CIA drug running black ops funding program]
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Unreal.
    "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.’”
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-04-2019 at 03:13 AM.