Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mastercard and Microsoft Have a Frightening Plan to Create Universal “Digital Identities”

Mastercard and Microsoft Have a Frightening Plan to Create Universal “Digital Identities”

Sometimes a business inadvertently drops the pretense and just tells the world its real intentions. We saw this yesterday, when Amazon bragged about how it “allowed” an employee to lose 100 pounds by endlessly delivering boxes. Amazon saw this as a heartwarming tale about how great it is to work for the e-commerce juggernaut. It completely missed the subtext: Who needs a gym when someone can physically labor for their corporate overlord and lose weight?

Now we have another, possibly darker example. Mastercard announced a new partnership with Microsoft that is tackling “digital identities.” Here’s how it described the project in a tweet:
    Voting, driving, applying for a job, renting a home, getting married and boarding a plane: what do these all have in common? You need to prove your identity. In partnership with @Microsoft, we are working to create universally-recognized digital identity. https://t.co/He5syqa5g7
    — Mastercard News (@MastercardNews) December 3, 2018
    Essentially, the tweet described every action an adult human takes that is both highly intimate and requires sharing personal and confidential details. The companies are building a solution that would create a “universally-recognized digital identity.” To the corporations, this is a brilliant solution! To everyone else, it may feel more than a bit dystopian.
    What this announcement seems to be describing is a streamlined identification system: a not-too-far-off world where people are identified under a universal protocol that checks in on them at various points during their lives–when they vote, when they get married, etc. It’s the kind of a citizen-check system a totalitarian regime could only dream of.

More at: https://www.fastcompany.com/90276216...id-partnership

Revelation
    Chapter 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
    12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
    13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
    15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
    16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MasterCard shuts down Robert Spencer’s Patreon account, offers no explanation.

This is 'no doubt part of the ongoing efforts of the Left to deny all platforms to those who reject its agenda.'

http://caldronpool.com/mastercard-sh...o-explanation/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It completely missed the subtext: Who needs a gym when someone can physically labor for their corporate overlord and lose weight?
    Millenials hate working, and I hate getting constantly reminded of that.

With zero Financial Privacy, there is absolutely NO LIMIT to what they can force you to do, or risk getting your microchip turned off and turned into a non-citizen / non-person.

Fixed Habits of Reaction to Authority. or else...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Bar-coded baby on front of 2019 Economist cover.

We've always been considered "commercial property" under the law (UCC), mostly unbeknownst to the general population. Now, they think people are sufficiently dumbed down and conditioned enough to accept openly being identified as "commercial property" via bar-coding or other "mark"ing.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-06-2018 at 05:34 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    With zero Financial Privacy, there is absolutely NO LIMIT to what they can force you to do, or risk getting your microchip turned off and turned into a non-citizen / non-person.

Fixed Habits of Reaction to Authority. or else...
    It will all lead to citizen scoring systems like they are rolling out in China with the assistance of Google and other American companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    It will all lead to citizen scoring systems like they are rolling out in China with the assistance of Google and other American companies.
    Of course it is.

And everything else that everybody mentioned.

Now, just what the $#@! is anybody gonna do about it?

The French people have had enough, they turned out in the streets and raised hell.

Enough so that the hated fuel tax was rescinded by the Macron government.

It is beyond time that "we" start doing the same thing and drop any further delusions of "civility".

This is $#@!ing war, war for survival.

They want to make it hot for "our" people in their homes, in businesses and public life?

We need to make ten times hotter for MasterCard's CEO, for Zuckerberg, for Tim Cook, for Sundar Pichai all the rest of the modern day robber barons about unleash hell on earth.

Bleating platitudes about voting and "free" markets is helpless, hopeless and useless.

These people and millions more like them, will use the very system we're trying to protect to destroy us, invade us, displace us and exterminate us.

Wake the $#@! up and fight back or die.

Those are the only two choices left.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Of course it is.

And everything else that everybody mentioned.

Now, just what the $#@! is anybody gonna do about it?

The French people have had enough, they turned out in the streets and raised hell.

Enough so that the hated fuel tax was rescinded by the Macron government.

It is beyond time that "we" start doing the same thing and drop any further delusions of "civility".

This is $#@!ing war, war for survival.

They want to make it hot for "our" people in their homes, in businesses and public life?

We need to make ten times hotter for MasterCard's CEO, for Zuckerberg, for Tim Cook, for Sundar Pichai all the rest of the modern day robber barons about unleash hell on earth.

Bleating platitudes about voting and "free" markets is helpless, hopeless and useless.

These people and millions more like them, will use the very system we're trying to protect to destroy us, invade us, displace us and exterminate us.

Wake the $#@! up and fight back or die.

Those are the only two choices left.
    It'll take a catalyst. It always does. Such as the Boston Massacre. Or the Frenchie enviro/gas tax. An event that sticks in the craw and builds quickly through viral social media. I know, I know, should have happened at $#@!ing Waco. But, I believe an event is coming. Don't know where, when or why. But, it'll be something that will make thousands throw their guns in their cars and go. And those thousands will become tens of thousands. Bundy's Ranch wasn't it. But, I see it as a precursor. Something is coming that is going to release this pent up rage. I feel it like I feel the snow in the air.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 12-06-2018 at 06:48 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the way of the future.

Now that I am older I am finally beginning to accept things I cannot change. This is actually therapeutic and makes life less stressful.

The idea of Civil War scares the $#@! out of me. Not because of the potential to finally do something about the Tyrants, but rather the people that are so pissed off they will destroy anything and everything because theyve been so confused and medicated by the Tyrants, they do not know where to direct their anger. The US, unlike France, is wholy a $#@!ing mess. There will be so many people attacking so many other people and not having a clue as to where the real problems come from, it will be a miracle if we even survive. Worse yet, I swear the utter destruction of the US as a whole is a major part of the plan of the elite, to permanently wipe the very idea of Freedom from the pages of history, forever.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

The idea of Civil War scares the $#@! out of me. Not because of the potential to finally do something about the Tyrants, but rather the people that are so pissed off they will destroy anything and everything because theyve been so confused and medicated by the Tyrants, they do not know where to direct their anger. The US, unlike France, is wholy a $#@!ing mess. There will be so many people attacking so many other people and not having a clue as to where the real problems come from, it will be a miracle if we even survive. Worse yet, I swear the utter destruction of the US as a whole is a major part of the plan of the elite, to permanently wipe the very idea of Freedom from the pages of history, forever.
    Yes that is a valid concern. Look what happens whenever the poor people perceive a misjustice. They burn buildings, loot their stores, damage cars........

I know it's fun to make things sound nefarious, but mastercard is probably just trying to fight identity theft, something that is rather costly for them.

To think that in this technological era digital identity would not one day be realized would be short sighted.

Not many choices then is there? Short of a world wide EMP.

I have no idea why you would have the impression that France is any less of a "$#@!ing mess" than the US.

You Will Be Controlled

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Resistance is futile.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Profiling people is big business for the data miners. I'm sure the NSA et. al. like it too.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...k-retail-sales

Wow, to a tee.

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Profiling people is big business for the data miners. I'm sure the NSA et. al. like it too.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...k-retail-sales
    Pretty sure NSA/Gov is over all of this.

IMHPOV this is exactly what the whole phony immigration "invasion" is for. Everyone runs around w/their hands in the air over these "invaders" and then will accept anything the gov forces on the American people for their "protection".
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Millenials hate working, and I hate getting constantly reminded of that.
    This is a dumb stereotype that comes from media echo chambers, not reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    I know it's fun to make things sound nefarious, but mastercard is probably just trying to fight identity theft, something that is rather costly for them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Pretty sure NSA/Gov is over all of this.

IMHPOV this is exactly what the whole phony immigration "invasion" is for. Everyone runs around w/their hands in the air over these "invaders" and then will accept anything the gov forces on the American people for their "protection".
    More people always means less freedom.

More people from cultures historically acclimated to tyrannical/corrupt governments and communist economies means even less freedom.

Just ask the people of New Hampshire about people from Massachusetts or the people of Texas and Montana about people from California or people from North Carolina about people from New Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    More people always means less freedom.

More people from cultures historically acclimated to tyrannical/corrupt governments and communist economies means even less freedom.

Just ask the people of New Hampshire about people from Massachusetts or the people of Texas and Montana about people from California or people from North Carolina about people from New Jersey.
    Try asking original Californians about their country that was taken by the tyrannical/corrupt US.

It's time for Liberty lovers to push freedom forward instead of bowing to the state & then asking it to solve the problems it continually creates.
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Try asking original Californians about their country that was taken by the tyrannical/corrupt US.

It's time for Liberty lovers to push freedom forward instead of bowing to the state & then asking it to solve the problems it continually creates.
    Letting millions of state loving invaders in won't get you there.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Why are you so anxious to make a conspiracy theory about something that has a far more reasonable explanation? Identify theft is probably the most expensive part of their business. They're not doing it out of the kindness of their hearts. They, or more specifically, their affiliates pay for fraudulent purchases and protect their members. Rarely do they get to recoup those losses through police enforcement.

I hate the sound of a digital identity, but I can understand why they would like it. They're a company who cares about profits. Framing their actions as nefarious just seems silly. How would that help there bottom line?

Why are you so anxious to make a conspiracy theory about something that has a far more reasonable explanation? Identify theft is probably the most expensive part of their business. They're not doing it out of the kindness of their hearts. They, or more specifically, their affiliates pay for fraudulent purchases and protect their members. Rarely do they get to recoup those losses through police enforcement.

I hate the sound of a digital identity, but I can understand why they would like it. They're a company who cares about profits. Framing their actions as nefarious just seems silly. How would that help there bottom line?
    Why are you so anxious to deny the existence of conspiracies when history is full of them and the evidence of current conspiracies is overwhelming?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Why are you so anxious to deny the existence of conspiracies when history is full of them and the evidence of current conspiracies is overwhelming?
    People who make everything a conspiracy often lose credibility. When I see an obvious answer, I usually choose that one. I'll entertain conspiracy theories, especially with sound evidence. I don't see it here.

People who make everything a conspiracy often lose credibility. When I see an obvious answer, I usually choose that one. I'll entertain conspiracy theories, especially with sound evidence. I don't see it here.
    The agenda here is obvious, this is part of the oligarch's agenda and they are pursuing it from many angles, it would be highly unlikely that this wasn't part of the larger campaign.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I doubt it's as much about identity theft as it is creating a global credit scoring system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast