Thread: Biden Makes Huge 2020 Announcement

Biden Makes Huge 2020 Announcement

It's baaaack.

Is former Vice President Joe Biden laying the groundwork for a 2020 run for President?
    “I’ll be as straight with you as I can. I think I’m the most qualified person in the country to be president,” Biden told a crowd in Missoula, Montana, where he had stopped for a book tour event. “The issues that we face as a country today are the issues that have been in my wheelhouse, that I’ve worked on my whole life.”
    “No one should run for the job unless they believe that they would be qualified doing the job,” he added. “I’ve been doing this my whole adult life, and the issues that are the most consequential relating to the plight of the middle class and our foreign policy are things that I have – even my critics would acknowledge, I may not be right but I know a great deal about it.”

Biden, who would be 78 when first inaugurated, would be by far the oldest person elected to the White House–but he’s younger than Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who is also considered a frontrunner for the Democratic nomination.

Biden has already run for President twice: 1988, when he was forced to withdraw after repeatedly plagiarizing a speech from a British politician, and 2008, where he failed to receive any meaningful traction. Biden famously passed in 2016, due to the seemingly-inevitable win of Hillary Clinton and the fact that his son, Beau, had recently passed away.
    In 2020, Biden claims he’ll make a final decision about whether to seek the White House again soon.
    “I have two young grandchildren my son left who love me and adore me and want me around,” he explained. “I want to be there to take care of them, so we’ve got to figure out whether or not this is something we can all do as a family. We’re going to make that decision in the next six weeks to two months, and that’s the basis of the decision.”

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ” Biden told a crowd in Missoula, Montana, where he had stopped for a book tour event. “The issues that we face as a country today are the issues that have been in my wheelhouse, that I’ve worked on my whole life.”

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Oh, $#@!... I didn't see this til now...
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...o-be-President

Mods, merge or delete.... sorry suz.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Good, if there's one Democrat who is more un-electable than Hillary it's him. Hopefully he picks her as VP.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Hide your children.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Biden releases his campaign logo:

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.