Thread: Joe Biden: I'm the 'Most Qualified' to be President

Unhappy Joe Biden: I'm the 'Most Qualified' to be President

) – Joe Biden says he knows who should be the next president: himself. But the former VP says he's not ready to commit to a 2020 run. The comments came Monday during a stop in Montana to plug his book Promise Me, Dad, reports CNN. "I'll be as straight with you as I can," Biden told the crowd at the University of Montana in Missoula. "I think I'm the most qualified person in the country to be president." He said two big issues of the day—"the plight of the middle class and our foreign policy"—were his strong suits. "Even my critics would acknowledge, I may not be right but I know a great deal about it."

Biden said he would decide in the next two months whether to run, with one factor being the time he's currently able to spend with his two young grandchildren from his late son, Beau. Event moderator Bruce Feiler pointed out some potential weaknesses, including Biden's age of 76, his chairmanship of the judiciary panel that grilled Anita Hill, and his propensity to be a "gaffe machine." Politico reports that party strategists say Biden would have to confront the Anita Hill controversy in particular. Biden insisted Monday that he's "ready to litigate all those things," before taking a shot at President Trump. "I am a gaffe machine," he said, "but my God, what a wonderful thing compared to a guy who can't tell the truth. (Hill's family has a running joke about Biden.)

http://www.newser.com/story/268140/j...ate-is-me.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Weird. I don't recall hitting the sad face button in the title area.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Actually , considering he is a lifelong politician who has never had a real job he was only right to sit with the other guy with the same credentials ( Obama ) . No , that does not make you qualified in "middle class" economics, at all .
    Do something Danke

He is "most qualified" to be a Pedophile and Cheat.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Please run in 2020 Joe. Please, please, please, please, please.

I look forward to the creepy uncle Joe ads Trump will put out.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Weird. I don't recall hitting the sad face button in the title area.
    The site itself was saddened by Biden's announcement.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    yea creepy Uncle Joe!
    Creepiness for a moment aside, isn't he just too old?

This guys such a clown. Needs to be put in jail like the scumbag he is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Anyone else watch styx? I love him. Mostly because he rarely wears a shirt and when he does, it's wrong but still, he's pretty good...

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Biden / Podesta 2020

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E09B7CF4-D699-4EA7-B428-38DF625A7674.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	6253
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Sure, why not, he'll give free stuff: just like Trunp, no?

As long as the welfare checks keep flowing..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Creepiness for a moment aside, isn't he just too old?
    No he is too creepy.

https://twitter.com/V_actually/statu...22406011273216

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/Seb_Aguanno/stat...21388565970944

Banned

Blog Entries
    He's the most qualified to tell you which brand and scent of shampoo a little girl is wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Whenever I view "The View". I think we should repeal the 19th amendment.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Whenever I view "The View". I think we should repeal the 19th amendment.
    We would finally pass the $#@! test?