Thread: Do not share my video on facebook

Do not share my video on facebook

See what I have written for my video: https://youtu.be/Yxd83IKbMH0

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    okay
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Only on RPFs...

From the video

If you like it, share it on the internet [twitter, forums, youtube, instagram etc..]
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I’ll go one better than that. I won’t even watch it.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    From the video

If you like it, share it on the internet [twitter, forums, youtube, instagram etc..]
    As I said, only on RPFs...

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Truly an inspirational video, of hardship, struggle, and success.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

From the video

It's called reverse psychopathy.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I’ll go one better than that. I won’t even watch it.
    Your loss. It's.....something.

I pinkie swear I will not share your video on Fedbook.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Wondering for a friend if any body hair gets in the coconut water when you use that technique.

Do not share my video
    OK
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I will not share any videos on facebook .
    Do something Danke

Wondering for a friend if any body hair gets in the coconut water when you use that technique.
    Try it. That is the easiest way to break coconut and get the white.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    Try it. That is the easiest way to break coconut and get the white.
    That's racist.