Thread: My Apologies

My Apologies

My apologies to everyone on this forum for my $#@! posting recently and throughout the years. There is no excuse for it and you deserve better.

My thanks to any who tried to reason with me.

My thanks for the inspiration and courage here, early on, and really the whole time, a guy could do a whole lot worse.

Aloha and fare thee well.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I've never seen anyone $#@!post here before. Ever.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I've never seen anyone $#@!post here before. Ever.
    Nope, never happens around here.

I hope you're not leaving over one day of $#@! posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I hope you're not leaving over one day of $#@! posting.
    No doubt. Everyone gets an automatic Mulligan after 10 yrs. at this place.

Dude. Don't sweat it. We all have our days. There was one night a friend got me to drink more of his homemade 180 proof moonshine than I ever intended to drink in my life.

Later on I got in a heated personal argument on this forum. Ironically, the tread touched on temperance. The last post I typed I had one eye closed because I was seeing double. It wasn't until the next morning that I realized that it was not my best night.

I think just about everyone had a bad day on the forum. Some have one every other day. If yours comes once every 11 years, don't sweat it. HB will always give you a ~hugs~
    Last edited by RJB; 12-10-2018 at 08:05 AM.

I think JFKIII holds the record.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I did some drunken $#@! posting (would that be $#@!faced posting?) last night but I'm not apologizing. I meant every incoherent word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I’ll apologize for Suzanimal.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Not me. No need. I'm denying her guilt until my dying day.

Eduardo stole her password. I saw it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.