Thread: ‘Deep State at Work': Rand Paul Demands All Lawmakers Receive CIA Briefing on Khashoggi

‘Deep State at Work': Rand Paul Demands All Lawmakers Receive CIA Briefing on Khashoggi

‘Deep State at Work': Rand Paul Demands All Lawmakers Receive CIA Briefing on Khashoggi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3pyAgFkMWk
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sen. Rand Paul on Deep State (C-SPAN)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lur7lf2VzRk
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Senator Rand Paul Demands Briefing from CIA Director

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZD-opMMWic

I know Rand is using the current buzz words but it bugs me that he said "that is not DEMOCRACY" and he didn't even add "that isn't a Republic".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Lindsey Graham hints at not supporting the war on Yemen. Don’t get too excited. Khashoggi worked for the Washington Neocon Post, was possibly an undercover operative, and the neoconservative media was outraged when he was killed. Graham is still standard neoconservative here.

Edit: And what Graham appears to be suggesting is regime change in Saudi Arabia. A standard neocon “solution”.
    —-

Sen. Graham on CIA briefing (C-SPAN)

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-04-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I know Rand is using the current buzz words but it bugs me that he said "that is not DEMOCRACY" and he didn't even add "that isn't a Republic".
    What Netanyahu chum dicattor did to arrange torture/dismembering/killing of a US paper's journalist for exercising free speech does not bother you at all but wording of Rand's statement does invoke your protest.
    Stunning moral compass you have.

If some butchering mideast dictator had done same to some Israeli or UK paper's journalist and Rand had used same statement workding, would you still have taken same stance as Netanyahu allied handful folks in neocons wing of media who tried to blames the victim/muddy up investigation efforts instead of calling to hold accountable the butchers who orchestrated such punishment for free speech?

Related

Congressman accuses Kushner of orchestrating killing of Khashoggi

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Good call.

What Netanyahu chum dicattor did to arrange torture/dismembering/killing of a US paper's journalist for exercising free speech does not bother you at all but wording of Rand's statement does invoke your protest.
    Stunning moral compass you have.

If some butchering mideast dictator had done same to some Israeli or UK paper's journalist and Rand had used same statement workding, would you still have taken same stance as Netanyahu allied handful folks in neocons wing of media who tried to blames the victim/muddy up investigation efforts instead of calling to hold accountable the butchers who orchestrated such punishment for free speech?

Related

Congressman accuses Kushner of orchestrating killing of Khashoggi
    I despise MBS and I despise whoever killed Khashoggi, I also despised Khashoggi.

My quibble with Rand is mere trivia.

But you just enjoy being a jerk.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And what would be Rand's opinion on this issue if he was one of the elite chosen to be in the know? Would he be saying things like I cannot discuss what is classified but you should ask them yourself?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well if the CIA is supposed to brief the senate it should be the whole senate not a chosen few. I agree.

Why is it everyone in DC is so worried about Khashoggi and yet, over two years ago Seth Rich was murdered and nothing has been done about him and he was an American.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    And what would be Rand's opinion on this issue if he was one of the elite chosen to be in the know? Would he be saying things like I cannot discuss what is classified but you should ask them yourself?
    I believe his main point is that the Congress votes on issues related to this, thus they should know the details. If it’s classified, they can’t talk to the media or public about it. Most of it could probably be unclassified, but they would rather not admit to the extent of their (and others) surveilence of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    He could give his opinion on whether or nor MBS gave the order and I would trust his opinion.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment