Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Urge your representatives to Get US Out! of NAFTA & USMCA (clean thread)

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I had to search to be sure. One from the vaults: Trippin' In Court

Yeah, you got in before my edit. Memory ain't what it used to be.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Yeah, you got in before my edit. Memory ain't what it used to be.
    LIke I said, I had to search to be sure

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    LIke I said, I had to search to be sure

"Golden Years" my ass!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

July 8, 2020

Trump touts USMCA with Mexican president at White House

USMCA took effect last week

By Paul Best
    FOXBusiness

Trump: USMCA is the 'largest trade deal ever made'

President Trump discusses building a ‘powerful economic and security partnership’ with Mexico and how the U.S. is handling the coronavirus outbreak.

President Donald Trump welcomed Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador to the White House Wednesday to celebrate the new United States-Mexico-Canada trade agreement, which was signed in January and took effect earlier this month.
    “It’s the largest, fairest and most advanced trade deal ever reached by any country, and it will bring enormous prosperity to both American and Mexican workers,” Trump said in the Rose Garden.
    Trump and López Obrador held a meeting in the White House before signing a joint declaration that commits the two countries to “shared future prosperity.” They will have a working dinner with U.S. and Mexican business leaders Wednesday night.
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...he-white-house

Bold USMCA celeberation by Trump despite GOP base's opposing stance on it.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some dirt facts had been leaked in media. However , 'getting played' feelings among some purists and conservatives seem misplaced, outcomes like following could have been just a good ol failure depite deeply sincerest intentions to do the opposite:

U.S. Trade Deficit Hits Highest Level in History at $891.3B
    fortune
    Mar 6, 2019 - The Commerce Department reported the record-breaking trade deficit Wednesday, which grew despite Trump's efforts to the contrary.

U.S. trade gap with China reaches all-time high under Trump

politico
    Mar 6, 2019 - The U.S. trade deficit in goods with China set a new record during President Donald Trump's second year in office, despite his efforts to rein in ...

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

USMCA surrender agreement, signed. Officially a third world craphole now.
    Mexico's President gives Jared Kushner their nation’s greatest award for saving NAFTA (renamed USMCA)

The Order of the Aztec Eagle, issued by Mexico to foreigners who make a significant contribution to the country
    November 30, 2018
    Kushner was inducted into the Order of the Aztec Eagle. It’s an honour reserved for foreigners who make a significant contribution to Mexico’s wellbeing. In this case, it was for a trade agreement.

President Donald Trump said on Thursday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi does not understand the U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade deal and had told the U.S. trade representative, Robert Lighthizer, she wanted two weeks to get to know the agreement."Pelosi does not understand the bill, she doesn't understand it ... so she's got to get up to snuff, learn the bill," Trump said at a White House event.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123