Thread: Massive 7.0 Earthquake Strikes Near Anchorage

Massive 7.0 Earthquake Strikes Near Anchorage

Last edited by AZJoe; 12-01-2018 at 09:25 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by AZJoe; 12-01-2018 at 09:37 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Last edited by AZJoe; 12-01-2018 at 09:39 AM.

Quite the similarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Quite the similarity.

Way cooler cars in that one.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    "The Patriarch"

This is Trump’s fault.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Any reason all the worst damage is only in the paved road beds ?
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This is Trump’s fault.
    You really think liberals--a large number of whom are women--are going to listen to claims Trump makes the earth move?

You really think liberals--a large number of whom are women--are going to listen to claims Trump makes the earth move?
    Probably not, but there might be a few others more receptive.

"The Patriarch"

Anyone who doesn’t blame Trump...is an Earthquake Denier!!!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My guess is because they're frozen and brittle.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I don't think it is. But that effect is not so common in other earthquake zones, and is photogenic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_Alaska_earthquake

The Alaska earthquake was a subduction zone (megathrust) earthquake, caused by an oceanic plate sinking under a continental plate. The fault responsible was the Aleutian Megathrust, a reverse fault caused by a compressional force. This caused much of the uneven ground which is the result of ground shifted to the opposite elevation.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Anyone who doesn’t blame Trump...is an Earthquake Denier!!!
    Well, it's obviously caused by climate change.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Zippy will be excited to hear that Sarah Palin's house was damaged.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Well, it's obviously caused by climate change.

Exactly! Climate earthquake deniers should be eliminated!