Thread: NPR ignores Paul in Iowa debates

NPR ignores Paul in Iowa debates

Linda W.'s story this morning did not mention Paul at all (unless I missed something).

She did broadcast these listener reactions:

A women thought that Romney looked presidential and she could imagine him meeting world leaders.

Another woman said that Iowa's ice storms prove that global warming is true.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    im disappointed in NPR - Im an avid listener, and they rarelyyy talk about Ron Paul, if at all. Last night on "On Point" with Tom Ashbrook, they had a whole hour dedicated to Huckabee

NPR has spent more time with CFR than Ron Paul from what I have heard lately. I used to be a major donor. Now I don't even listen.

on my way back from lunch break... they talked about Romney and Huckabee... they interviewed some Iowa'ians that are still undecided but they said that they admire Romneys honesty and professionalism...

$#@!ing gag me... i couldnt believe what i was hearing... if NPR doesnt change it up here in the next few weeks, im not gonna donate to michigan radio anymore... tired of this crap

NPR is looking out for its own self interests. Do you think the National Endowment of the Arts (which partially funds NPR) would survive during Ron Paul's tenure? I'd hope that the government gets out of the business of the arts. It's not exactly enumerated in the Constitution.

yea thats a valid point... just tired of them having these so called experts on that wanna talk about tax breaks and "freedom"... and have nothing to say but "there are no candidates that resemble that" ... wtf r u kidding me

Quote Originally Posted by Thrashertm View Post
    NPR is looking out for its own self interests. Do you think the National Endowment of the Arts (which partially funds NPR) would survive during Ron Paul's tenure? I'd hope that the government gets out of the business of the arts. It's not exactly enumerated in the Constitution.
    People misuse and misquote the "arts" phrase by ignoring that the word appears only to explain the very specific copyright/patent mandate:

"To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries"

The npr is funded by major corporations and even oil companies. They are a JOKE and take over the radio dials in small towns that should have their OWN stations.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by xao View Post
    The npr is funded by major corporations and even oil companies. They are a JOKE and take over the radio dials in small towns that should have their OWN stations.
    When NPR is not giving words from its corporate sponsors while claiming to be "commercial-free," it is charging those small, local stations exorbitant prices for its "non-profit" programming.

Quote Originally Posted by hawks4ronpaul View Post
    When NPR is not giving words from its corporate sponsors while claiming to be "commercial-free," it is charging those small, local stations exorbitant prices for its "non-profit" programming.

Bingo!

Public broadcasting is old media too...

I was an avid NPR listener for many years, but eventually it began to sound like propaganda. Their neglect of the Ron Paul campaign has completely turned me off to them. I have never been able to tolerate talk radio either. Now I listen to classical music, and I go to the internet for my information.

this is government censorship!!

It's interesting how many times I've heard them open up the lines just to have them flooded with people who support Ron Paul. Of course they have their "experts" on every time to refute whatever an RP supporter says.