Thread: EXPOSED: NeoCon Bill Kristol Bankrolled by Soros-Linked Leftist Billionaire

EXPOSED: NeoCon Bill Kristol Bankrolled by Soros-Linked Leftist Billionaire

Lately, Iraq War architect and neoconservative family prince Bill Kristol has been enjoying a career second wind as a “principled conservative” token of the left, receiving pure adulation from MSNBC liberals for denunciations of American nationalism and the Trump administration.
    It seems Kristol’s political travel comes with a hefty financial incentive. In a report from American Greatness’ Julie Kelly, it was revealed that Kristol’s umbrella organization ‘Defending Democracy Together’ has recieved at least $600,000 from eBay founder and progressive billionaire sugar daddy Pierre Omidyar.
    Omidyar is known as a prolific funder of Democratic and progressive organizations and causes. A 2014 report of the Media Research Center placed him on the highest tier elite liberal donors, comparable to “Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffett, Pierre Omidyar, Tom Steyer, and Jonathan Soros.”
    The latter is the son of the “charitable” kingpin, George Soros. Omidyar himself has donated extensively to Soros’ Open Society Foundations to the tunes of millions- meaning that Kristol, a supposed “conservative,” finds himself financially tied to Soros.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/expose...t-billionaire/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Lately, Iraq War architect and neoconservative family prince Bill Kristol has been enjoying a career second wind as a “principled conservative” token of the left, receiving pure adulation from MSNBC liberals for denunciations of American nationalism and the Trump administration.
    It seems Kristol’s political travel comes with a hefty financial incentive. In a report from American Greatness’ Julie Kelly, it was revealed that Kristol’s umbrella organization ‘Defending Democracy Together’ has recieved at least $600,000 from eBay founder and progressive billionaire sugar daddy Pierre Omidyar.
    Omidyar is known as a prolific funder of Democratic and progressive organizations and causes. A 2014 report of the Media Research Center placed him on the highest tier elite liberal donors, comparable to “Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffett, Pierre Omidyar, Tom Steyer, and Jonathan Soros.”
    The latter is the son of the “charitable” kingpin, George Soros. Omidyar himself has donated extensively to Soros’ Open Society Foundations to the tunes of millions- meaning that Kristol, a supposed “conservative,” finds himself financially tied to Soros.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/expose...t-billionaire/
    Let me see if I got this straight. One guy has this group another guy gave money to. This other guy gave money to a group a third guy also gives money to. Therefore, the first guy is financed by the third guy. Kinda of a long stretch to make the connection from A to C.

I hate Bill Kristol. Might have to wish stage 4 on him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

A Neoconservative is a Leftist, at it's core..

FJB

neoCONNED
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If you want to do big business in NYC you must make the right payoffs and say all the PC things.
    Is it possible someday in future Soros turns anti-swamp and become champion of MAGA (after having funded neocon politcians and swamo much of his life)?

If Trump can wake up, could politicians buying Soros and Adelson too someday and become conservatives heroes?