Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senator promotes flu shot, receives it, gets sick and dies age 47, mainstream media play dumb

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Flashback:

Another Child Dies a Tragic Sepsis Death
    https://rorystauntonfoundationforsep...-sepsis-death/
    Sad story.

An Iowa family was left shocked and confused after their three-year-old daughter died from the flu not even three days after she fell ill.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Sad story.
    Here is a part you missed:

Her distraught mother, Amber McCarthy, is struggling to understand.

‘She was healthy, she had a flu shot — the whole thing is so unreal,’ Amber McCarthy told the Des Moines Register.

‘This shouldn’t be happening in 2015,’ the mother added.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is a part you missed:
    When did she receive the flu shot? How long before she became ill? (the flu shot does not protect against all versions of the flu).

https://www.familiesfightingflu.org/...carthy-family/

Ayzlee had received the flu vaccination in the fall, along with her siblings Easton, 10, and Irelynd, 7, and her parents.
    Since she got sick in late December (Christmas time), the vaccine was months before she became ill- too long to be cause and effect between the vaccine and what happened to her.

https://www.ketv.com/article/family-...inated/7657702

Family hopes little girl's flu death inspires others to get vaccinated

ELKHORN, Iowa —
    An Elk Horn, Iowa, family is working to keep other people healthy after their 3-year-old girl died of the flu last year.

Before she died, Ayzlee McCarthy was a typical toddler, her mother, Amber McCarthy, said.

“Very boisterous and always smiling. Liked to tease a lot,” McCarthy said.

Ayzlee fell deathly ill just a few days after Christmas.

“She was just kind of lethargic and laying around, saying she didn't really feel good,” McCarthy said.

McCarthy took her daughter to the doctor, where the 3-year-old tested positive for influenza A and B despite not having any typical flu symptoms.

“Guess my biggest fear at that point was, ‘Great, now we are all going to get it,” McCarthy said. “That’s just what I figured.

The next day, McCarthy noticed something was still wrong.

“She just seemed to be looking through me,” McCarthy said.

McCarthy rushed Ayzlee back to the hospital. Ayzlee was then transferred to Blank Children’s Hospital in Des Moines.

“She started talking funny and reaching out for things,” McCarthy said. “You get those goose bumps and you know something (is) not right.”

Ayzlee died on Dec. 29, 2014, less than 48 hours since she was diagnosed with the flu.

A year has gone by and family members are coping with their loss by sharing Ayzlee’s story. They also stress the importance of being vaccinated by sponsoring a flu clinic in Ayzlee’s name.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-29-2018 at 01:44 PM.

They made it a point to report about possibility of E.coli in Romaine lettuce from Southern California. If that ham had a bad bacteria making people sick it is important to make people aware that it can make you sick.
    That was over-hyped too. Destroy millions of dollars of crops across the entire country because a few people got sick. Just washing the lettuce would have prevented it.

When did she receive the flu shot? How long before she became ill? (the flu shot does not protect against all versions of the flu).

https://www.familiesfightingflu.org/...carthy-family/

Since she got sick in late December (Christmas time), the vaccine was months before she became ill- too long to be cause and effect between the vaccine and what happened to her.

https://www.ketv.com/article/family-...inated/7657702
    The flu shot is very unlikely to protect you from the flu, it damages your health and it can even kill you, just what makes it a good idea?

Even if you believe in the efficacy of other vaccines the flu shot is just a horrible idea because it is so unlikely to protect you from the flu.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The flu shot is very unlikely to protect you from the flu, it damages your health and it can even kill you, just what makes it a good idea?

Even if you believe in the efficacy of other vaccines the flu shot is just a horrible idea because it is so unlikely to protect you from the flu.
    Not supported by extensive studies. Yes, the flu shot does not protect you from every possible variation of the flu- there are hundreds of them.

Not supported by extensive studies. Yes, the flu shot does not protect you from every possible variation of the flu- there are hundreds of them.
    Zippy, I think the object lesson for you is, if you want to scare people into getting flu shots, find an article about someone who died of the flu after not getting a shot.

If you can find one. I only ever got the flu in years I got the shot. That's strictly anecdotal, of course (I'm not inviting the Internet Flu Shot Troll Brigade to come here and multiply like cockroaches). But I've had neither the shot nor the flu for years, now, and I'm quite happy with the arrangement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Zippy, I think the object lesson for you is, if you want to scare people into getting flu shots, find an article about someone who died of the flu after not getting a shot.

If you can find one. I only ever got the flu in years I got the shot. That's strictly anecdotal, of course (I'm not inviting the Internet Flu Shot Troll Brigade to come here and multiply like cockroaches). But I've had neither the shot nor the flu for years, now, and I'm quite happy with the arrangement.
    These people are already scared.

One person dies three months or so after getting a flu vaccine and vaccines are now deadly. Tens of thousands die following the flu and "meh?" or "They didn't really have the flu". They are more afraid of the least likely means of getting sick or dying. Logic is not a factor in the discussion. Presenting more facts supporting that won't change those minds.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-30-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Scientist Replies to Aluminum Industry’s and Medical Industry’s False and Misleading Claims of Aluminum Safety

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...uminum-safety/
    UK Scientist Speaks Out About the Dangers of Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccinations

By: Christina England

Over the years, Professor Christopher Exley, from the Keele University in Staffordshire, has written hundreds of papers on the dangers of aluminum. Known worldwide as Mr. Alumunim, Exley has studied the dangers of aluminum for the past 35 years and he is particularly concerned about the use of aluminum adjuvants in childhood vaccinations.

One of the vaccinations that contains an exceptionally high level of aluminum is the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine, Gardasil, and in September 2018, I had the rare opportunity to interview professor Exley on his concerns, and what he had to say was, in our opinion, truly shocking.

During this interview, Professor Exley explained to me in depth about the safety of aluminum salts being used as an adjuvant in vaccinations. What he revealed, we believe, was extremely worrying because, according to him, the HPV vaccination not only contains more aluminum that any other vaccination on the market, but also, according to data, it has been said to have caused more adverse reactions than any other vaccine. He stated that:

“The consensus of opinion out there in the wider world, is always that these are relatively safe salts, that aluminum causes no damage and so being able to use something which is considered safe, which has as I have said costs absolutely nothing to the manufacturer, but also for which there has never been sort of safety trial, there has never been any sort of regulation, so you can use it as much or as little as you wish.”

Exley confirmed that Merck themselves have listed a wide variety of adverse reactions ranging from numbness in the arm all the way to death in their product information leaflet.

Exley asked:

“Now, if parents knew that 1 in 50 recipients of the HPV vaccine will get ill following it and that that illness can be anything from a debilitating illness like paralysis of the arm through to death, would they then think that taking a vaccine, taking something when you are perfectly healthy is worth it or not and would the results have been the same?”

Our guess is that very few parents would agree to their child receiving a vaccine known to cause high numbers of adverse reactions, but as very few parents ever set eyes on the product information leaflet before their child is vaccinated, this is something we will never know.

Groundbreaking Studies by Exley and His Team
    Professor Exley and his team have completed many groundbreaking studies during the past five years. Thanks to their amazing work, for the first time ever, parents and professionals are beginning to question the use of aluminum adjuvants in childhood vaccinations and the effect that they can have on our children’s health.

In a recent article on the damaging effects that aluminum adjuvants have on the human body, published on the Children’s Medical Safety Research Institute (CMSRI) website, author Claire Dwoskin wrote that:

“Below are the landmark studies that have revealed the way in which aluminum in vaccines migrates to the brain and the extremely high levels of aluminum found in the brains of individuals diagnosed with autism, Alzheimer’s disease and multiple sclerosis.”

As you can see, the list of the studies written by professor Exley and his team outlined by Dwoskin, is impressive. Under each study Dwoskin has summarized what their study was about.

These studies include:

“Human Exposure to Aluminum –Development of the concept of the body burden of aluminum: what it is, where it comes from and how it impacts upon human health.

How Aluminum Adjuvants Work-The first published, unequivocal evidence that the types of cells that are known to populate a vaccine injection site actually take up aluminum adjuvant into their cell bodies.

Human Exposure to Aluminum in Neurodegenerative Diseases-Evidence that aluminum must now be considered to play a role in Alzheimer’s disease.

The Identification of Aluminum in Human Brain Tissue –First use of lumogallion and fluorescence microscopy to identify aluminum in brain tissue in an individual who died of Alzheimer’s disease following significant environmental exposure to aluminum.

The Cellular Fate and Toxicity of Aluminum Adjuvants used in Human Vaccinations –Development of fluorescence microscopy to compare how cells are affected by different aluminum adjuvants; evidence showed more cell death by the adjuvant AdjuPhos and more likely translocation to other tissues away from injection site with AlHydrogel.

Aluminum in Brain Tissue in Familial Alzheimer’s Disease –Examination of rare brain tissue for 12 cases of early onset Alzheimer’s found highest content of aluminum in human brain tissue yet recorded and unique location of aluminum; study concluded that genetic mutations known to predispose individuals to early onset Alzheimer’s also predispose the same individuals to accumulate/retain aluminum in their brain tissues AND that aluminum is a definite contributor to Alzheimer’s disease.

Particle Size Distributions of Common Aluminum Adjuvants –Determination of aluminum adjuvant particle sizes concluded that AlHydrogel particles are smaller than AdjuPhos and can explain why AlHydrogel is more efficiently taken up by cells at vaccine injection sites.

Aluminum Now Considered a Primary Aetiological Factor in Alzheimer’s Disease –The definitive statement, published in the prestigious Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, that human exposure to aluminum should now be considered a primary aetiological factor in Alzheimer’s disease.

Aluminum in Brain Tissue in Autism –In addition to identifying extremely high levels of aluminum in brain tissue of individuals who died with autism, this landmark study found the majority of aluminum was intracellular and associated with pro-inflammatory cells both in the brain (microglia). Evidence showed aluminum in lymphocytes (and similar cells) in the rest of the body was being transported from both the lymphatic system and the blood to the brain, suggesting aluminum adjuvants in vaccines may contribute to autism.

Cellular Uptake of Vaccine Adjuvants and Antigens –Discovery that antigens and adjuvants are taken up as separate particles have implications for the formulation of vaccines and how they deliver immunity and the possible role of aluminum adjuvants in instigating serious adverse events distant from the vaccine injection site.

Aluminum in Brain Tissue in Multiple Sclerosis –Abnormally high amounts of aluminum found in MS brain tissue showed the association of aluminum with certain neuropathological features that are characteristic of MS.

Aluminum-based Adjuvants and Adverse Reactions – A review of the properties of aluminum adjuvants, how they work and why they can be responsible for severe adverse events following vaccination.”

Many of the studies listed above are studies that I have also outlined in my articles.

In an article titled, Scientists Prove Link Between Aluminum and Early Onset Alzheimer’s Disease, I wrote that in December 2016, an article was published in the Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, titled: Aluminium in brain tissue in familial Alzheimer’s disease, that outlined one of the many studies that Exley and his team had conducted on the subject of aluminum over the years. I explained that:

“However, this study in particular is believed to be of significant value, because it is the first time that scientists have measured the level of aluminum in the brain tissue of individuals diagnosed with familial Alzheimer’s disease.”

(Alzheimer’s disease or AD is considered to be familial if two or more people in a family suffer from the disease.)

I continued that:

“According to their paper, the concentrations of aluminum found in brain tissue donated by individuals who died with a diagnosis of familial AD, was the highest level ever measured in human brain tissue.”

I stated that Professor Exleyhad written the following:

“We now show that some of the highest levels of aluminium ever measured in human brain tissue are found in individuals who have died with a diagnosis of familial Alzheimer’s disease.

The levels of aluminium in brain tissue from individuals with familial Alzheimer’s disease are similar to those recorded in individuals who died of an aluminium-induced encephalopathy while undergoing renal dialysis.”

I stated that he had explained in his paper, that:

“Familial Alzheimer’s disease is an early-onset form of the disease with first symptoms occurring as early as 30 or 40 years of age. It is extremely rare, perhaps 2-3% of all cases of Alzheimer’s disease. Its bases are genetic mutations associated with a protein called amyloid-beta, a protein which has been heavily linked with the cause of all forms of Alzheimer’s disease.

Individuals with familial Alzheimer’s disease produce more amyloid beta and the onset of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease are much earlier in life.”

What Do Their Findings Mean?
    To explain the team’s findings in more depth, I wrote that Exley had stated that:

“This new research may suggest that these genetic predispositions to early onset Alzheimer’s disease are linked in some way to the accumulation of aluminium (through ‘normal’ everyday human exposure) in brain tissue.

Ageing is the main risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease and aluminium accumulates in human brain tissue with ageing. Environmental or occupational exposure to aluminium results in higher levels of aluminium in human brain tissue and an early onset form of sporadic Alzheimer’s disease. The genetic predispositions which are used to define familial or early-onset Alzheimer’s disease also predispose individuals to higher levels of brain aluminium at a much younger age.

Aluminium is accepted as a known neurotoxin, for example being the cause of dialysis encephalopathy, and its accumulation in human brain tissue at any age can only contribute to any ongoing disease state or toxicity.””

I continued by explaining that Exley’s paper was extremely concerning because, according to research published at the time, infants under the age of 2 years were being vaccinated with 4,925 mcg of aluminum.

To read my full article, see: Scientists Prove Link Between Aluminum and Early Onset Alzheimer’s Disease.

This was not the only study written by professor Exley that I have written about over the years. Here are two more of my articles which cover his work:

Scientists Discover A Non-Invasive Treatment For Multiple Sclerosis

New Research Proves Brains of Children with Autism are Loaded with Aluminum

Further Studies Awaiting Publication
    However, these studies are not only studies that Exley and his team have been working on. They also have additional studies awaiting publication. These include a study on how off-the-shelf infant formulas specially designed for infants and those infants suffering from allergies and food intolerances are in fact contaminated with aluminum, which, over time, may contribute to further health complications in the future, and a study on aluminum and epilepsy.

These are both studies of upmost importance, as I am sure you will agree. but sadly, these studies cannot and will not be able to go ahead without funding from organizations like the CMSRI, who provide research funding for independent studies on causal factors underlying the chronic disease and disability epidemic. We believe that it is important that the public acknowledge the significance of their funding and continue to support their work. To make a donation to this organization your organization of choice this Christmas, please visit their donate page at https://www.cmsri.org/donate/.
    https://vactruth.com/2018/12/21/dang...num-adjuvants/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Any mention of Lou Ferigno also being hospitalized from his Flu Shot?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Any mention of Lou Ferigno also being hospitalized from his Flu Shot?
    It was the pneumonia shot. He had fluid build up in his bicep which became painful is what I read.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12