Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senator promotes flu shot, receives it, gets sick and dies age 47, mainstream media play dumb

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Flashback:

Another Child Dies a Tragic Sepsis Death
    https://rorystauntonfoundationforsep...-sepsis-death/
    Sad story.

An Iowa family was left shocked and confused after their three-year-old daughter died from the flu not even three days after she fell ill.
    Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Sad story.
    Here is a part you missed:

Her distraught mother, Amber McCarthy, is struggling to understand.

‘She was healthy, she had a flu shot — the whole thing is so unreal,’ Amber McCarthy told the Des Moines Register.

‘This shouldn’t be happening in 2015,’ the mother added.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is a part you missed:
    When did she receive the flu shot? How long before she became ill? (the flu shot does not protect against all versions of the flu).

https://www.familiesfightingflu.org/...carthy-family/

Ayzlee had received the flu vaccination in the fall, along with her siblings Easton, 10, and Irelynd, 7, and her parents.
    Since she got sick in late December (Christmas time), the vaccine was months before she became ill- too long to be cause and effect between the vaccine and what happened to her.

https://www.ketv.com/article/family-...inated/7657702

Family hopes little girl's flu death inspires others to get vaccinated

ELKHORN, Iowa —
    An Elk Horn, Iowa, family is working to keep other people healthy after their 3-year-old girl died of the flu last year.

Before she died, Ayzlee McCarthy was a typical toddler, her mother, Amber McCarthy, said.

“Very boisterous and always smiling. Liked to tease a lot,” McCarthy said.

Ayzlee fell deathly ill just a few days after Christmas.

“She was just kind of lethargic and laying around, saying she didn't really feel good,” McCarthy said.

McCarthy took her daughter to the doctor, where the 3-year-old tested positive for influenza A and B despite not having any typical flu symptoms.

“Guess my biggest fear at that point was, ‘Great, now we are all going to get it,” McCarthy said. “That’s just what I figured.

The next day, McCarthy noticed something was still wrong.

“She just seemed to be looking through me,” McCarthy said.

McCarthy rushed Ayzlee back to the hospital. Ayzlee was then transferred to Blank Children’s Hospital in Des Moines.

“She started talking funny and reaching out for things,” McCarthy said. “You get those goose bumps and you know something (is) not right.”

Ayzlee died on Dec. 29, 2014, less than 48 hours since she was diagnosed with the flu.

A year has gone by and family members are coping with their loss by sharing Ayzlee’s story. They also stress the importance of being vaccinated by sponsoring a flu clinic in Ayzlee’s name.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-29-2018 at 01:44 PM.
    Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

They made it a point to report about possibility of E.coli in Romaine lettuce from Southern California. If that ham had a bad bacteria making people sick it is important to make people aware that it can make you sick.
    That was over-hyped too. Destroy millions of dollars of crops across the entire country because a few people got sick. Just washing the lettuce would have prevented it.

When did she receive the flu shot? How long before she became ill? (the flu shot does not protect against all versions of the flu).

https://www.familiesfightingflu.org/...carthy-family/

Since she got sick in late December (Christmas time), the vaccine was months before she became ill- too long to be cause and effect between the vaccine and what happened to her.

https://www.ketv.com/article/family-...inated/7657702
    The flu shot is very unlikely to protect you from the flu, it damages your health and it can even kill you, just what makes it a good idea?

Even if you believe in the efficacy of other vaccines the flu shot is just a horrible idea because it is so unlikely to protect you from the flu.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The flu shot is very unlikely to protect you from the flu, it damages your health and it can even kill you, just what makes it a good idea?

Even if you believe in the efficacy of other vaccines the flu shot is just a horrible idea because it is so unlikely to protect you from the flu.
    Not supported by extensive studies. Yes, the flu shot does not protect you from every possible variation of the flu- there are hundreds of them.

Not supported by extensive studies. Yes, the flu shot does not protect you from every possible variation of the flu- there are hundreds of them.
    Zippy, I think the object lesson for you is, if you want to scare people into getting flu shots, find an article about someone who died of the flu after not getting a shot.

If you can find one. I only ever got the flu in years I got the shot. That's strictly anecdotal, of course (I'm not inviting the Internet Flu Shot Troll Brigade to come here and multiply like cockroaches). But I've had neither the shot nor the flu for years, now, and I'm quite happy with the arrangement.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Zippy, I think the object lesson for you is, if you want to scare people into getting flu shots, find an article about someone who died of the flu after not getting a shot.

If you can find one. I only ever got the flu in years I got the shot. That's strictly anecdotal, of course (I'm not inviting the Internet Flu Shot Troll Brigade to come here and multiply like cockroaches). But I've had neither the shot nor the flu for years, now, and I'm quite happy with the arrangement.
    These people are already scared.

One person dies three months or so after getting a flu vaccine and vaccines are now deadly. Tens of thousands die following the flu and "meh?" or "They didn't really have the flu". They are more afraid of the least likely means of getting sick or dying. Logic is not a factor in the discussion. Presenting more facts supporting that won't change those minds.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-30-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12