Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious about a RPF meetup!!

Curious about a RPF meetup!!

Has there ever been one?

If not, how big do you think we could get it? 50+ members? 100+?

Which locations would be optimal to entice people to come?

What activities would you like to see?

How difficult would it be to get Ron to attend? At the very least, the great Daniel McAdams!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

well thats an interesting proposition thats been long in coming.. Ill definitely show up if farreri does.

There have been some RPF gatherings at CPAC type events, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    Has there ever been one?

If not, how big do you think we could get it? 50+ members? 100+?

Which locations would be optimal to entice people to come?

What activities would you like to see?

How difficult would it be to get Ron to attend? At the very least, the great Daniel McAdams!!!
    My cut-n-pate is messed up so I'm going to answer your questions in order.

1. Not that I'm aware of or have been invited to.

2. Two. It would probably be just me and William Tell since we're the only ENFPs on the forum. I don't see all the INTJs wasting their time socializing.

3 & 4 Since it will only be me and WT, we'll just wing it.

5 I don't see Ron or Daniel McAdams coming to a pool party with me and WT. It would probably be weird to even ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Ron should come to SW ohio...i think there are a lot of us here
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Vegas has lots of cheap flights from all over.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Vegas has lots of cheap flights from all over.
    Can't go there. Danke would end up married to a hooker.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I'll only attend if @Danke shows up.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll need a large lotto win,, and then we can discuss a venue.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    You R not my type, but

covered.

Las Vegas Divorce Online $139 | Ready to File in 15 Minutes‎

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    We know your type

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...aged-but-close

Wait a minute...

So, after all these years bitching about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Wait a minute...

So, after all these years bitching about it...

Squeaky wheel gets the grease, err, big butt.
    "The Patriarch"

I wonder if kona's still interested in that meetup after the turn this thread has taken, lol.

I wonder if kona's still interested in that meetup after the turn this thread has taken, lol.
    Thank you thank you...I'm here all week.

A meet up would be cool but I doubt I'd be able to make it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Two hookers , a midget , and a tiger .
    Do something Danke

My cut-n-pate is messed up so I'm going to answer your questions in order.

1. Not that I'm aware of or have been invited to.

2. Two. It would probably be just me and William Tell since we're the only ENFPs on the forum. I don't see all the INTJs wasting their time socializing.

3 & 4 Since it will only be me and WT, we'll just wing it.

5 I don't see Ron or Daniel McAdams coming to a pool party with me and WT. It would probably be weird to even ask.
    As an INTJ I normally do not like to go . The best company is when I drink in front of the fire and nobody is home . It is when I have my jury of peers.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Two hookers , a midget , and a tiger .
    Bowl of butter and some jumper cables.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

As an ENTJ, I would probably not go, but if I did feel compelled to show, I would work to be the life of the party.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    As an ENTJ, I would probably not go, but if I did feel compelled to show, I would work to be the life of the party.

It's going to be hard to top Danke's midget hooker wedding and it looks like Pete's already signed up to bring the butter and jumper cables.

It's going to be hard to top Danke's midget hooker wedding...
    I already told you, you are not my type!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Maybe start smaller? Even 3 local Ron Paul people at a coffee shop...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Every time I take that quizzy, I get a slightly different result.. today
    INFP-t
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'll only attend if @Danke shows up.
    He knows he has to pick up part of my bar tab either way .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Maybe start smaller? Even 3 local Ron Paul people at a coffee shop...
    What neck of the woods are you in? I'm in PA, we have weekly meetings of about 10-15 right across the border over in Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    What neck of the woods are you in? I'm in PA, we have weekly meetings of about 10-15 right across the border over in Ohio.
    Im in Reno. Not sure who would be even remotely close to me. Im pretty sure there are other Ohio members here tho? *hint hint* poke your heads out?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

It's going to be hard to top Danke's midget hooker wedding and it looks like Pete's already signed up to bring the butter and jumper cables.
    Sometimes the only difference between a good party and a great party is having a talented emcee.

Sometimes the only difference between a good party and a great party is having a talented emcee.
    We can get DJ Loti to come back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast