Thread: Napolitano: For What Should We Be Thankful?

Napolitano: For What Should We Be Thankful?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...we-be-thankful

Authored by Andrew Napolitano via The Unz Review,

What if the government’s true goal is to perpetuate itself? What if the real levers of governmental power are pulled by agents and diplomats and by bureaucrats and central bankers behind the scenes? What if they stay in power no matter who is elected president or which political party controls either house of Congress?

What if the frequent public displays of adversity between the Republicans and the Democrats are just a facade and a charade? What if both major political parties agree on the transcendental issues of our day?

What if the leadership of both major political parties believes that our rights are not natural to our humanity but instead are gifts from the government? What if those leaders believe that the government that gives gifts to the people can take those gifts back?

What if the leadership of both parties gives only lip service to Thomas Jefferson’s assertions in the Declaration of Independence that all humans “are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness” and that the purpose of government is not to redistribute wealth but to protect these rights? What if the leadership of both parties dismisses those ideas as just Jefferson’s outdated musings? What if Jefferson’s words have been enacted in the federal laws that all in government have sworn to uphold?

What if the leadership of the parties believes that the constitutional requirement of due process somehow permits mothers to hire doctors to kill the babies in their wombs out of fear or convenience? What if the leaders of both political parties believe that the president should be able to kill any foreigner he wants out of fear, because due process is an inconvenience?

What if President Donald Trump has used high-tech drones to kill foreign people in foreign lands and claimed that he has done so legally, relying not on a declaration of war from Congress but on the convenient arguments of former President Barack Obama’s attorney general, who falsely told Obama his killings were consistent with due process?

What if the Constitution requires a congressional declaration of war or due process whenever the government wants someone’s life, liberty or property, whether convenient or not and whether American or not? What if due process means a fair jury trial, not an extrajudicial secret killing?

Full "what if" at link.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From the comment section on http://www.unz.com/anapolitano/for-w...e-be-thankful/

I used to enjoy his gravelly sermons on YouTube, until realizing that Mr. Napolitano is part of the Establishment. He is condoned because he reliably keeps his audience lulled and gulled into voting every two years and then tuning in to watch a fresh batch of Red and Blue liars pretend to be fighting all this out in Washington while scratching each others’ backs.
    Mr. Napolitano has over the past year revealed himself as a fearmongering Russophobe, a shameless cheerleader for Washington’s priestly (lawyer) class, and a sycophant for his St. Mueller.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    LOL someone is smoking crack.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    LOL someone is smoking crack.
    You shouldn't do that, it isn't healthy.

Judge Swamp strikes again

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You shouldn't do that, it isn't healthy.Judge Swamp strikes again
    Looks like several people are doing crack.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Looks like several people are doing crack.
    Just because your friends do something doesn't mean you should.

Judge Swamp has been bought, blackmailed or just has come out of the closet as a TDS victim willing to shred the Constitution to get rid of Trump.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ahhh.... you and Swordsmyth hard at work, I see.
    There is no spoon.

Judge Swamp has been bought, blackmailed or just has come out of the closet as a TDS victim willing to shred the Constitution to get rid of Trump.
    The Judge is friends with Trump. You seriously lack critical thinking skills.

To anyone who says that Judge Napolitano is "the swamp" this is what you look like:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Ahhh.... you and Swordsmyth hard at work, I see.

No rest for the wicked.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

The Judge is friends with Trump.

The Judge is friends with Trump. You seriously lack critical thinking skills.
    He doesn't act like it as my thread about him proves, it is you who lack critical thinking skills.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He doesn't act like it as my thread about him proves, it is you who lack critical thinking skills.
    Collins is a covert operative working on pussifying the liberty movement. Just listen to the judge, he talks the talk.

Collins is a covert operative working on pussifying the liberty movement. Just listen to the judge, he talks the talk.
    Somehow Rand isn't good enough no matter how much good he actually does but Judge Swamp is holy even after he takes unconstitutional positions.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Somehow Rand isn't good enough no matter how much good he actually does but Judge Swamp is holy even after he takes unconstitutional positions.
    What unconstitutional positions has the Judge taken?

-rep for not knowing how to use search function - Judge Swamp strikes again http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-strikes-again

I gave you a link to the thread where I keep track of them, here it is again:

Judge Swamp strikes again

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TLDR, give a short summary.

Well I'm thankful that Hillary didn't become president.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

TLDR, give a short summary.
    He consistently supports the unconstitutional actions of the Mueller investigation while siding with the Russiagaters on things like claiming that firing McCabe was "obstruction of justice" etc.

He said allowing people to choose who they did business with was "DANGEROUS".

He said Cruz was "Natural Born" when he isn't.

He claimed that pulling Acosta's press pass was unconstitutional.

There is more but those should be enough.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He consistently supports the unconstitutional actions of the Mueller investigation while siding with the Russiagaters on things like claiming that firing McCabe was "obstruction of justice" etc.

He said allowing people to choose who they did business with was "DANGEROUS".

He said Cruz was "Natural Born" when he isn't.

He claimed that pulling Acosta's press pass was unconstitutional.

There is more but those should be enough.
    Ok... can you provide links/quotes to him saying these things?

Ok... can you provide links/quotes to him saying these things?
    They are in the thread I gave you a link to but some of the videos have been taken down by youtube.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment