Thread: Trans Child Abuse: School “Tricked” Pupils Into Believing They’re the Wrong Sex

Trans Child Abuse: School “Tricked” Pupils Into Believing They’re the Wrong Sex

At most, 0.03 percent of the population — three out of 10,000 people — suffers from “gender dysphoria,” the strong sense that one was born in the body of the wrong sex. Yet 17 children at one British school alone are in the process of “changing gender,” to use the common but incorrect terminology. A whistleblower reports that this isn’t because the institution is somehow beating the odds, however, but because social engineers are beating into the kids’ heads that they should be odd.

As the Daily Mail reports:
    Most of the youngsters undergoing the transformation are autistic, according to a teacher there, who said vulnerable children with mental health problems were being ‘tricked’ into believing they are the wrong sex.
    The whistleblower says few of the transgender children are suffering from gender dysphoria — the medical term for someone who feels they were born in the wrong body — but are just easily influenced, latching on to the mistaken belief they are the wrong sex as a way of coping with the problems caused by autism.
    Earlier this year, The Mail on Sunday revealed that a third of youngsters referred to the NHS’s only gender identity clinic for children showed ‘moderate to severe autistic traits’.
    It means that 150 autistic teenagers were given puberty blocker drugs which stop the body maturing.
    The teacher says she felt compelled to speak out to protect pupils, many of whom she believes could already be taking the powerful drugs and may go on to have life-changing surgery.

As I’ve often reported, there’s no good science behind the “transgender” agenda (more on that later). Even if one believed that gender dysphoria could reflect a biological problem requiring a biological fix, however, having 17 children thus afflicted at one school is a statistical impossibility.

But many at the school are afflicted with fear and are scared to push back against the insanity, says the teacher, who has remained anonymous and is identified by the Mail only as “Carol.” The (allegedly) good men who do nothing, they are afraid that accusations of “transphobia” could lead to their being fired or sued, and they walk on eggs lest they “misgender” a student.
    In fact, last year “a teacher in Oxfordshire faced professional misconduct charges when he ‘accidentally’ called a transgender pupil a ‘girl’ when the student identifies as a boy,” wrote the Mail in a Saturday article.
    Moreover, in keeping with sexual devolutionary agendas, Carol says that the teachers were instructed to keep parents in the dark if a student claimed to be “transgender.”

et Carol finally came forward, anyway, motivated by what she says were her own failures. She relates how she was approached in 2014 by a 16-year-old girl who believed she was trapped in the wrong body. Meaning well, Carol referred the student to a “transgender” help group, which the Mail is also keeping anonymous.
    It was a fatal mistake.
    “‘Once she was involved with that group there was no turning back,’ she [Carol] says. ‘It was decided that she was transgender and that was that, it was never challenged and I blame myself for that,’” reports the Mail.
    Tragically, the girl — who’d been diagnosed as autistic at age 14 — now intends to have a double mastectomy. Worse still, Carol learned that the girl began “transgender” proselytization, “grooming” other students to join her madness.
    Carol believes that this — along with “transgender” YouTube stars and that it’s the latest “in” thing — accounts for the “transgender” wave that subsequently swept her school. Relevant here, the Mail cites one trans YouTuber (whom I won’t name) with 300,000 followers who told a "confused" teen respondent that he was “repressing” his “true feelings.” Translation: You have to go full trans.
    (Note: These “stars” can make a lot of money misleading the young; meanwhile, if you robustly inveigh against their agenda, YouTube may censor you.)

Of course, there’s another lure here for rebellious teens: The opportunity to control adult authority figures.
    As the Mail also tells us, Carol
    recalls how the school did all it could to accommodate the [16-year-old girl] student. After consulting with the child’s parents, it agreed to change the student’s name on the register to one that was gender neutral.
    Teachers also started to refer to … [her] using both male and female pronouns depending what gender the student identified as on any given day.
    ‘The pronouns could change from hour to hour depending how the student was feeling,’ Carol said.
    Add to this that a teen can bully an authority figure with accusations of “transphobia” and “misgendering” — and even destroy an educator’s career — and it’s easy to grasp the power-rush allure.

Yet the “transgender” agenda continues to gain traction, despite there being no science behind it. As I wrote earlier this month:
    To illustrate the point, imagine I go to a psychiatrist and tell him that, for long as I can remember, I’ve known I was a girl deep down. He may diagnose me with “gender dysphoria” (GD), validate my desire to live as a woman, prescribe female hormones and, eventually, even recommend “gender-reassignment surgery. But as he pursues this biological fix, what proof will he have that my GD is actually a biological phenomenon?
    Zilch. There is no genetic or blood-chemistry test, no brain scan — no medical test of any kind — to prove that my GD is anything but a psychological phenomenon, a delusion. Instead, the doctor will make the diagnosis based on my feelings; that is, strong and persistent feelings of “cross-gender identification” lasting more than six months. On this basis he will choose to alter not my mind, but my body.
    It’s no different than a cardiologist, upon hearing you have strong and persistent feelings that you have heart disease and without confirming the condition medically, cutting open your chest and performing a bypass. It’s an invalid, unscientific diagnostic process.
    What’s so tragic is that according “to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty,” reports the American College of Pediatricians. Despite this, irresponsible “doctors” will sometimes prescribe for children the aforementioned puberty-blocking hormones, thus causing irreparable body and mind alteration.

A good example is Australian Patrick Mitchell, who at 12 insisted he was a girl and that he wanted to “transition.” His mother and other authority figures pandered to him, but after two years of female-hormone treatments he changed his mind. Yet if the adults had tried early on to change his mind and not his body, both would be in better shape today.
    But Mitchell may end up luckier than many. Studies have shown that 10 to 15 years after the body mutilation known as “gender-reassignment surgery,” the suicide rate of those who‘d undergone it increased to 20 times that of comparable peers.
    Maybe the officials at Carol’s school should ponder this and ask: How much blood do I want on my hands?

https://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...-the-wrong-sex
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And somehow 0.03 dominate the discussion, receive special considerations and are upheld as heroic. SMDH.

I wonder if some as a consequence of Autism could be asexual. Though if this even a pattern of being non-binary, that doesn't mean surgery is the answer.

This stuff is child abuse of the highest order, all to satisfy the twisted mental workings of the adults doing the influencing.
    "The Patriarch"

willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The foreigners will take 100% of your income and then your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Yup,,as inconsistent as he is prolific..

Where do you keep getting these articles that say things like "Studies have shown" and link to opinion pieces?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

I couldn’t imagine being a teacher in these times. I have no patience for that kind of BS at all.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Where do you keep getting these articles that say things like "Studies have shown" and link to opinion pieces?
    Is it true 69% of Kiwis suffer from “gender dysphoria?”
    Last edited by Danke; 11-20-2018 at 10:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am not a rapist but there are some people I would never consider to rape if I was a rapist. I wouldn't rape someone who I wasn't attracted to, someone who could probably take me down and pound the hell out of me etc etc.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

In the following video, a woman argues that men that change “gender” aren’t “women” and threaten feminism. She is attacked for these political incorrect views.
    The woman was harassed by the cops for posting that it’s wrong that 16-year-old boys get sent to Thailand to get castrated.

If I turn woman, maybe I could become heavyweight champion boxing… Is it only men who claim that they are really another gender?
    The following shows 10 transgender "celebrities" that we should “admire“…
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Daily Fail loves these sort of "click bait" studies.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

The number of people on this forum who have a problem with self expression is mind boggling.

Gotta have a state otherwise we wouldn't be able to make people perform the correct gender.

Its extremely close to needing a state to keep people performing the correct race.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    In the following video, a woman argues that men that change “gender” aren’t “women” and threaten feminism.
    It is a threat to feminism that thinks women are special the same way that miscegenation is a threat to apartheidists. If anyone can become female then being a woman stops being special. We have a hormone that darkens ones skin, but imagine if we had one that lightened it. Then just anyone could become white. The screaming would be real.
    In New Zealand:
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos

The number of people on this forum who have a problem with self expression is mind boggling.

Gotta have a state otherwise we wouldn't be able to make people perform the correct gender.

Its extremely close to needing a state to keep people performing the correct race.

It is a threat to feminism that thinks women are special the same way that miscegenation is a threat to apartheidists. If anyone can become female then being a woman stops being special. We have a hormone that darkens ones skin, but imagine if we had one that lightened it. Then just anyone could become white. The screaming would be real.
    Put down the crack pipe, it's the state that is enabling and encouraging this stupid $#@!. You're way off base.

Encouraging your pre-teen to become trans so you look woke as $#@! is chid abuse, period.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 11-25-2018 at 01:54 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Put down the crack pipe, it's the state that is enabling and encouraging this stupid $#@!. You're way off base.

Encouraging your pre-teen to become trans so you look woke as $#@! is chid abuse, period.
    Most people who transition have to do so illegally with black market drugs. How is that encouragement?
    In New Zealand:

Most people who transition have to do so illegally with black market drugs. How is that encouragement?
    Where? And we're not talking about "most people", we're talking about school kids, many of them way to young to think about this stuff without it being put into their heads.
    "The Patriarch"

Where? And we're not talking about "most people", we're talking about school kids, many of them way to young to think about this stuff without it being put into their heads.
    The reason this is even a thing is because traditionally most young teens who want to transition got kicked out of home and ended up on the street working as prostitutes to survive and transition. Their mortality rate was and is staggeringly high. The trans people who get famous are mostly ones who are 'late onset' and transition after 30.
    In New Zealand:

The reason this is even a thing is because traditionally most young teens who want to transition got kicked out of home and ended up on the street working as prostitutes to survive and transition. Their mortality rate was and is staggeringly high. The trans people who get famous are mostly ones who are 'late onset' and transition after 30.
    You avoided my question, where is it illegal and where do people have to get black market drugs?

And while we're at it where do 'most' kids get kicked out of their homes for wanting to do something stupid? These days it seems to be a badge of honor for proud progressive mummy and mummy's and daddy and daddy's. And self loathing cis parents as well.
    "The Patriarch"

And while we're at it where do 'most' kids get kicked out of their homes for wanting to do something stupid? These days it seems to be a badge of honor for proud progressive mummy and mummy's and daddy and daddy's. And self loathing cis parents as well.
    There it is. Freedom means everyone lives the way you want right? But what about the children? Won't anyone think of the children?

How do so many people confuse conservatism with liberty?
    In New Zealand:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There it is. Freedom means everyone lives the way you want right? But what about the children? Won't anyone think of the children?

How do so many people confuse conservatism with liberty?
    Lol, I ask a question and you respond with self rightous blather. And still fail to answer my original question.

Nothing but indignant posturing.
    "The Patriarch"

The reason this is even a thing is because traditionally most young teens who want to transition got kicked out of home and ended up on the street working as prostitutes to survive and transition. Their mortality rate was and is staggeringly high.
    I have absolutely no problem with this.

I do have a problem with government funding the care, training and public perception campaigns of this BS, especially to school children.

I'm concerned about my kid.......

If he even hints at going fruit-loop the very first thing up his ass will be my boot.

I could care less about your kid so long as ya'll stay the $#@! off my property.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'm concerned about my kid.......

If he even hints at going fruit-loop the very first thing up his ass will be my boot.

I could care less about your kid so long as ya'll stay the $#@! off my property.
    Has your boot been checked for STD's by a school nurse?
    "The Patriarch"

M=T
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Maybe I could become the darling of the state media, if I have the "courage" to admit I am really...

a sheep trapped in a human body.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

At most, 0.03 percent of the population — three out of 10,000 people — suffers from “gender dysphoria,” the strong sense that one was born in the body of the wrong sex.
    Schizophrenics have a "strong sense" of voices telling them to eat their neighbors' children. We don't feed our young to them, do we? No seriously, do we? After all, the Brits murdered the mother of our friend, Mary Donnelly, by starving and dehydrating her to death over the course of ten days because the doctor had decided she'd lived "long enough" and put her in a "death ward" where the door to her windowless toom remained shut and her chart unavailable to anyone. Therefore, nothing would surprise me, especially where the British government is concerned, the single most evil entity in the universe.

We could go down a considerable list of those who have "strong sense[s]" of this or that, all of which may be found in the DSM IV. If anything qualifies as mental illness, "gender dysphoria" is it. And yet, these children are being lead down the "mee too" path such that this is now becoming a fad - a very dangerous one not only to the individuals in question, but to those around them, as well as even wider circles.

Progressives, or their useful stooges, have swilled down the koolaid by the gallons and are setting humanity on a path that will not end well for most, though I cannot escape the "strong sense" that Theye will not be among those consumed in the conflagration of thought and perhaps even some bodies, as we are ushered into the full-bore global order for which we are intended.

Yet 17 children at one British school alone are in the process of “changing gender,” to use the common but incorrect terminology. A whistleblower reports that this isn’t because the institution is somehow beating the odds, however, but because social engineers are beating into the kids’ heads that they should be odd.
    And so the British government makes evident yet again that they are the most evil entity on the planet, bar none. I can respect the ISIS fanatic for at least one thing: the fecklessly forthrightness of his hatred. The British are never so honest as this, if they are in any measure. The malice of their bitter self-loathing turned outward to the world around them - an apparent hallmark of what it seems to mean to be British on average - is always coated with the thinnest veneer of lies and bull$#@! that bespeaks the false authority of what's best for everyone, no matter who gets hurt. I believe the Brits invented that epitome of the tyrant's notion of "acceptable losses", though it appears the rest of the world glommed onto it with some relish.

Rulers are devils and should be killed to the man, no matter what the nation. Yet idle we remain.

As the Daily Mail reports:
    Most of the youngsters undergoing the transformation are autistic, according to a teacher there, who said vulnerable children with mental health problems were being ‘tricked’ into believing they are the wrong sex.
    Tricked by whom?

The whistleblower says few of the transgender children are suffering from gender dysphoria
    — the medical term for someone who feels they were born in the wrong body — but are just easily influenced, latching on to the mistaken belief they are the wrong sex as a way of coping with the problems caused by autism.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how long the songbird will have her job.

Also, "few"? FEW? How about NONE? "Gender dysphoria" is a nonsense - a perceptual error artificially introduced or evoked in the minds of some by means that are, to my knowledge, unknown at this time. Show me anything more than an insignificant number of examples of references to such a thing through the last six or eight thousands of years of human history, if even one can be offered up. This is a modern phenomenon with no historical analog of which I am aware - please correct me if I am in error. Assuming otherwise, it is then well safe to provisionally assume something that has arisen with modern modes of life have lead some people down this blind alley of mental disturbance.

We may well believe that there is some small number of individuals who, for said reasons unknown, fall into this corpus of absurd and self-damaging beliefs. But it is my strong sense that the ultimate disposition of the malady turns largely on how those around the stricken individual react to it. I speak not of derision v. compassion, but rather the form of compassion. It is possible to be compassionate to such an individual without insanely kowtowing to his patently absurd beliefs. That our "institutions" have indulged in nothing but the latter speaks nothing good of either their competence, motives, or both. I am comfortable enough in labeling this as "evil". How much more the case when those who claim some form of authority over us actively endeavor to bring otherwise healthy individuals into a state of mental disorder! I will apologize to no man when I assert that at the very least, such people should be placed into small cages in solitary confinement for the remainder of their miserable lives, others deserving nothing less than televised hanging.

That some do this in order to "deal with" the added issues of attending to autistics qualifies those for the noose, no question about it. I can think of few acts more reprehensible than this. Why not condition them as rape toys while you're at it?

It means that 150 autistic teenagers were given puberty blocker drugs which stop the body maturing.
    Yet another anecdotal gem pointing to the apocalyptic karma the Brits have brought upon themselves.

The teacher says she felt compelled to speak out to protect pupils, many of whom she believes could already be taking the powerful drugs and may go on to have life-changing surgery.
    They need to learn how to spell "destroying".

As I’ve often reported, there’s no good science behind the “transgender” agenda (more on that later).
    That is because this is a political issue and not one of science.

But many at the school are afflicted with fear and are scared to push back against the insanity, says the teacher, who has remained anonymous and is identified by the Mail only as “Carol.” The (allegedly) good men who do nothing, they are afraid that accusations of “transphobia” could lead to their being fired or sued, and they walk on eggs lest they “misgender” a student.
    As is apparent, Muslims are not even needed to destroy the UK. It is committing suicide. Just as well, I suppose.

Truly, on average the British are the most disgustingly insane people on the planet. I will shed no tear if perchance I live to see them extinguished from the earth. Then again, I don't feel that much different for the rest of the race of men these days.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

"It’s just interesting to note how constant government oppression can kill people’s fighting spirit." - Withur We

Pray for reset.

I’m trying to understand, but how would you call a tranny that calls itself a "feminist"?!?

In June 2017, Canada set an international precedent for protecting transgender people. With a Bill that prohibits discrimination based on gender identity and gender expression and makes “hate speech” (has anybody heard of George Orwell?) against trannys a criminal offence and makes it possible to make harsher sentences when a “crime” was motivated by hatred of the victim’s gender identity or expression.

The Canadian Senate passed Bill C-16 by a 67-11 vote: https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... ns-n773421

UK cops arrested the 38-year-old Kate Scottow in front of her 2 children, because she had called a tranny a biological man on Twitter.
    Scottow later wrote "I was arrested for harassment and malicious communications because I called someone out and misgendered them on Twitter" on Mumsnet.

Scottow was arrested after the tranny “Stephanie” Hayden, who calls himself a woman, filed a complaint with the police that Kate Scottow had harassed him by calling him a man.
    Hayden proudly warned Kate that there is no free speech in the UK:
    There is no right to free speech in the UK. We have a right of freedom of expression and that is qualified. We also have criminal laws protecting people from harassment. Now go and jog on.
    Sitcom writer Graham Linehan has similarly been accused of verbal harassment by tranny “Stephanie” Hayden for referring to it by his previous names and pronouns on Twitter: https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2019/f ... a-man-nbsp

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

As I understand the OP you have it completely backwards. It is the state that is brainwashing kids into thinking they're the opposite sex of what they really are. To condemn this is to condemn the state.

If people are the wrong sex, why do they need hormones to change? Are these people believers in God? Does God make that many mistakes? Why put faith is a supreme being that cannot even do what he created correctly? Did not God create man? Did not God take a rib and create a woman to be man's companion? This is one of the first things he actually did and apparently he fuched it up. After those first 7 days and the flood, he kinda left mankind alone to orchestrate their own demise.

The reason this is even a thing is because traditionally most young teens who want to transition got kicked out of home and ended up on the street working as prostitutes to survive and transition. Their mortality rate was and is staggeringly high.
    Most means more than 50%.

Source?