Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 55 of 55

Thread: Chipotle Fires its Manager for asking for Up Front Payment from Repeat Dine and Dasher

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Went I pay for gas, I can either pay with cash in advance, or have my credit card approved before I can pump. Not a big deal.
    What gibberish jive ye speak Danke? Went I pay for gas?

    But yes, the gas stations all over my area would hold your Driver's license if for instance you want to fill your tank. It doesn't matter your race or what posh car you drove in, everyone is treated in the same distrustful way.

    Not a big deal
    Last edited by juleswin; 11-19-2018 at 01:20 PM.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yes, you are right, the attempted thievery of the scumbags is not in question.

    Their tweets



    is what I think is widely exaggerated. He is a AF so I kinda get the dog whistle included in the post
    So y'all are arguing over whether or not they Tweeted in ebonics, jive, or gibbon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    So y'all are arguing over whether or not they Tweeted in ebonics, jive, or gibbon?
    Depends on what you consider "resemble nothing more than hooting gibbons in a tree." to mean. But its not really about this one post but a general pattern of AF just spicing up and/or sensationalizing to the point of absurdity actions someone who is non white does on this site.

    I am surprised he didn't say that they were flinging poop at the manager after watching it cos that is the next step on the ladder
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  6. #34

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am surprised he didn't say that they were flinging poop at the manager after watching it cos that is the next step on the ladder
    Well, see, that's already happening, just not in this particular case.

    “They really intensely protested and accosted all the visitors that came to our grand opening event,” said son David.

    “It was very scary,” said Shalom’s daughter Yael. “There was a lot of people protesting outside wearing masks […] and they threw a significant amount of feces at our windows.”


    Now, I will cede the point that, with masks on, I guess it's hard to tell just who was flinging $#@!: Diversity or self loathing idiot whites.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-19-2018 at 06:50 AM.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Depends on what you consider "resemble nothing more than hooting gibbons in a tree." to mean. But its not really about this one post but a general pattern of AF just spicing up and/or sensationalizing to the point of absurdity actions someone who is non white does on this site.

    I am surprised he didn't say that they were flinging poop at the manager after watching it cos that is the next step on the ladder
    Oh, he enjoys picking on whites too. You must not have read some of his posts about white women.

    BTW, there was that chick who flung poop at employees in a restaurant not too long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  8. #36
    I've been to Chipotle just a few times, but it has always pay at the counter fast food type transaction. I can't see how they firing a manager because the customer refuses to pay.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    I've been to Chipotle just a few times, but it has always pay at the counter fast food type transaction. I can't see how they firing a manager because the customer refuses to pay.
    Because the customer is a member of protected class.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Oh, he enjoys picking on whites too. You must not have read some of his posts about white women.
    "I am hard, but I am fair".


  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    IMO, she was too nice to them.
    She wanted to $#@! them.

    She probably would have given them the burritos, but she didn't want to lose her job.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-19-2018 at 12:25 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  12. #40
    I didn't know gibbons responded to dog whistles.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Stealing or trying to steal a $12 meal is bad, but that's just a minor petit crime.
    His posting the video and the falsely character assassinating the worker across the whole internet and getting her fired is just despicable.
    There are rumors that some young thieves actually calculate the total value of their shoplifting on their phones to stay under the limit for serious charges. They say that the increase in what constitutes felony theft has contributed to the increase of all kinds of theft in California.

    Sure, $12 does not seem like much, but how much does that theft add up to over the years? Should criminals at some point be punished for cumulative theft?

    In order to be a felony theft, the value of the property must exceed a minimum amount established by state law, typically between $500 and $1,000. For example, if a state has a $600 felony theft limit, a person who steals a bicycle worth $400 has committed a misdemeanor.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    What gibberish jive ye speak Danke? Went I pay to for gas?
    ...
    We all fall victim to the gibberish created by the cursed auto fill and autocorrect... must be cyber-jive.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  16. #43
    Chipotle Rethinking Manager Firing over Apparent Race Hoax

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ent-race-hoax/

    19 Nov 2018

    Chipotle is reconsidering the termination of one of their managers after she became the victim of an apparent race hoax.

    On Saturday, Chipotle fired one of its St. Paul, MN, managers after a viral video showed that she refused to serve five black customers. She accused them of planning to take the food without paying for it.

    “You gotta pay, because you’ve never had money when you come in here,” she tells the group. Another employee says later, “We’re not gonna make food unless you guys actually have money.”

    Other than that, the two-minute video primarily shows the group complaining about the treatment and taunting the staff.

    One of the customers, 21-year-old Masud Ali, posted the video with a tweet that reads, “Can a group of young well established African American get a bite to eat after a long workout session. Chip otleTweets??” This video has been viewed 7 million times.

    In a subsequent tweet, Ali also accused the young woman of racism.

    “I don’t like how she’s laughing like something is funny,” he tweeted. “So when a WHITE woman walks in you change your policy of ‘show us income before you get served’ ????? So Chi potle gonna sit here and tell me I can’t eat because they think I look like someone that stole from them before??”

    Chipotle reacted quickly Saturday by firing the manager and releasing a statement:

    We are committed to treating all of our customers fairly and with respect. … Regarding what happened at the St. Paul restaurant, the manager thought these gentlemen were the same customers from Tuesday night who weren’t able to pay for their meal. Regardless, this is not how we treat our customers and as a result, the manager has been terminated and the restaurant is being re-trained to ensure something like this doesn’t happen again.

    But now evidence has emerged that the manager did make the correct decision.

    “In subsequent interviews, though, Chipotle representatives admitted that the manager might have been right in claiming that individuals in the group had ordered food just days before without paying once their order was completed,” Fox News reports.

    “We are not able to confirm that with 100 percent certainty,” the Chipotle official told a local news outler. “We asked Masud if he was in our restaurant on Tuesday and he said no.”

    But Masud Ali’s Twitter feed is filled with brags about “dining and dashing,” which is where you order food and take off without paying the bill.

  17. #44
    lol, I went to that same restaurant on Veteran's Day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Scored big today. Free lunch at Olive Garden and Dinner at Chipotle Two for One.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    lol, I went to that same restaurant on Veteran's Day.
    Thank you for your service.

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Thank you for your service.
    I promised if I heard that one more time...


    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I promised if I heard that one more time...

    LOL - So it worked?

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yes, you are right, the attempted thievery of the scumbags is not in question.

    Their tweets



    is what I think is widely exaggerated. He is a AF so I kinda get the dog whistle included in the post
    Ironic, considering all the "whistles" the lowlife thief used. And you yourself just used insinuating that being anti-federalist makes one a racist.
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

    Not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I missed out on the dick pills , they any good ?



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Just look at these racist:



    https://www.gofundme.com/6ffrs34
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Chipotle Rethinking Manager Firing over Apparent Race Hoax
    Why, how gracious of them! They summarily fire her without bothering to find out what actually happened first, and then, when they do find out, they magnanimously allow as how they might permit her the honor of continuing to work for them. SMGDH.

    I know how I would respond ...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj2iGAifSNI

  25. #51
    Chipotle Apologizes To Fired Manager And Offers Her Job Back

    Three days after Chipotle fired a manager in St. Paul, Minnesota, who refused service to a group of black men, the company has offered to rehire her. But she says she has not decided whether to accept.


    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0376c9e67fd62
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Chipotle Apologizes To Fired Manager And Offers Her Job Back

    Three days after Chipotle fired a manager in St. Paul, Minnesota, who refused service to a group of black men, the company has offered to rehire her. But she says she has not decided whether to accept.


    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0376c9e67fd62
    There's more money in a lawsuit.

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Chipotle Apologizes To Fired Manager And Offers Her Job Back
    Three days after Chipotle fired a manager in St. Paul, Minnesota, who refused service to a group of black men, the company has offered to rehire her. But she says she has not decided whether to accept.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0376c9e67fd62
    Chipotle words: “Our policy is to treat our customers and employees fairly and with respect at all times and under any circumstances." -
    Chipotle actions: "Unless the customer is no customer at all, but a repeat thief and liar trying to steal again but cries "racist" when thwarted. Then Chipotle's policy is to immediately throw its employee under the bus, publicly berate her and fire her via twitter for actually doing the right thing, and then suck up to the lying thief."
    Last edited by AZJoe; 11-20-2018 at 08:17 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

  28. #54


    Chipotle caught lying about the incident.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 11-20-2018 at 08:06 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post


    Chipotle caught lying about the incident.
    Of course they are...they have no idea which way to turn.

    Backpedaling, mumbling, stuttering, flip flopping and mental gymnastics...all so as to not dare disturb the Diversity or spool up the Internet Outrage Squadrons.

    $#@! those $#@!s...had it been my place they would not have gotten service and gotten a kick in the ass on the way out the door.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Mariott Fires Social Media Manager Over A "Like"
    By angelatc in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2018, 10:40 AM
  2. Donald Trump fires embattled campaign manager Corey Lewandowski
    By Zippyjuan in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 12:47 PM
  3. Jon Huntsman fires NH campaign manager
    By muzzled dogg in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:51 AM
  4. Why does Wolf Blitzer constantly repeat..repeat a word?
    By IHaveaDream in forum Bad Media Reporting on Ron Paul
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 11:45 PM
  5. USA Today Ad - Repeat! Repeat! Repeat!
    By Architect4DrPaul in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 09:55 PM

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •