Thread: British Company Wants To Implant Microchips Into "Hundreds Of Thousands" Of Global Workers

British Company Wants To Implant Microchips Into "Hundreds Of Thousands" Of Global Workers

It is really happening. At one time, the idea that large numbers of people would willingly allow themselves to have microchips implanted into their hands seemed a bit crazy, but now it has become a reality. Thousands of tech enthusiasts all across Europe have already had microchips implanted, and now a Swedish company is working with very large global employers to implement this on the corporate level. In fact, Biohax recently told one of the biggest newspapers in the UK that they have been talking with a “major financial services firm” that has “hundreds of thousands of employees”

Biohax, a Swedish company that provides human chip implants, told the Telegraph it was in talks with a number of UK legal and financial firms to implant staff with the devices.
    One prospective client, which cannot be named, is a major financial services firm with “hundreds of thousands of employees.”
    For security-obsessed corporations, this sort of technology can appear to have a lot of upside. If all of your employees are chipped, you will always know where they are, and you will always know who has access to sensitive areas or sensitive information.
    According to a top official from Biohax, the procedure to implant a chip takes “about two seconds”, and it is usually implanted in the hand
    A syringe is used to place the chip in an area between the thumb and forefinger, according to the report. Osterlund said the procedure is similar to ear piercing and takes “about two seconds.” The microchips operate via “near field communication” technology, similar to what is used by no-contact bank cards.
    “In a company with 200,000 employees, you can offer this as an opt-in,” Osterlund told the Telegraph.
    Right now, many companies use security badges, and I once worked in a building that required a security badge.
    But security badges can be lost, stolen or forged. Theoretically, microchip implants are much more permanent and much more secure, and that is one of the big selling points. The following is what the chief medical officer of Biohax recently told Fox News
    “The chip implant is a secure way of ensuring that a person’s digital identity is linked to their physical identity. It enables access management in a way that protects individual self-sovereignty and allows users to control the privacy of their online activity,” Dr. Stewart Southey, the Chief Medical Officer at Biohax International, told Fox News.
    Of course once this technology starts to be implemented, there will be some workers that will object.
    But if it comes down to a choice between getting the implant or losing their jobs, how many workers do you think will choose to become unemployed?
    Yes, there will be some that will sacrifice their jobs. Personally, I will never let anyone put a chip in me. But just like with so many other things, most of the population will simply choose to accept the “new technology”.
    Sadly, the mainstream media is now openly telling us that this is coming. For example, the following is an excerpt from a recent Fox News article entitled “Are you ready for a chip implant?”
    You walk into a grocery store and pick up eggs. No smartphone? No problem. You swipe your hand across a reader, and the amount is deducted from your bank account.
    If that sounds far-fetched, you obviously haven’t been to Sweden recently, where thousands of people have reportedlyhad chips implanted in their bodies.
    And not too long ago, the NBC affiliate in Tampa profiled a mother that desperately wants to implant a microchip into her disabled child for safety reasons
    For Steffany Rodroguez-Neely, life is busier than ever. The Bay Area mother-of-three has her hands full 24-hours a day. The ages of her children run the gamut from newborn to teenager. While this Lutz mom prides herself in being an attentive, active, dedicated mother, she’s also a realist. She knows an emergency can happen in a matter of seconds, even to the best of parents.
    When Steffany saw the recent tragedy in Pasco County where a toddler wandered into a pond and drowned, her heart was broken. As she talks about it, she shakes her head sadly, closes her eyes and sighs. “It was awful, so sad. You know, good parents have bad things happen,” Steffany told WFLA.
    They always like to use the children to make us feel guilty.
    The narrative will be that if you are against implantable microchips then you are against child safety and you are a bad person. By now, you have seen how this works on issue after issue. There won’t be any talk about the potential tyranny that government-issued identity microchips could unleash. Instead, all of the talk will be about the “potential benefits” and about how this will make things so much safer “for the children”.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...global-workers
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder what makes them think those chips can't be hacked by somebody with a reader and the identity attached to that chip, be stolen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I wonder what makes them think those chips can't be hacked by somebody with a reader and the identity attached to that chip, be stolen anyway.
    And then what are you going to do about it?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I suspect they would want to insert another chip to replace the compromised one.

But if it comes down to a choice between getting the implant or losing their jobs, how many workers do you think will choose to become unemployed?
    It’s completely voluntary, and it’s private business, not government...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It’s completely voluntary, and it’s private business, not government...
    And feudal lords were private landholders.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Do you mean just like the ha ha oh, excuse me, Security Chips in all of our Credit Cards and Debit / ATM Cards are all also now being hacked?

Its not there to not be hacked. Trust me, they do not give a $#@! if you get hacked or not. It just sets them up for the "next great thing" you're supposed to want, which will be just as insecure, and replaced by the "next great thing" add on infinitum.

---

The REAL reason those chips are there is TOTAL POPULATION CONTROL. THE END. There WILL BE NO REVOLUTION FROM A CHIPPED POPULATION, EVER. Don't think about right now, think about 10 years from now. The cell phone junky fedbook addict mindless automatons who have very few amongst themselves that are truly awake. Those will be the path layers for what comes next. We wont accept being chipped like cattle, but they will gladly do it if they can get so much as 5 cents off at Starbucks. Hell, they would sell their own grandmothers to the cops, tell them she is a pot smoker, just so they can get one like on fedbook. Think of the way their children will behave when they come into adulthood. In roughly another generation, if your parents are already chipped, why would any child think being chipped is a bad idea? And should they ever encounter Tyranny in their lifetime (which they most likely will) what will they be able to do against it? Disobey and they just turn off your chip. No paying your bills, no buying food, no social media, no driving a car, well, getting an Uber, the new Solitary Confinement will be to have your Chip turned off. So, go ahead and revolt. Then you will simply starve to death.

We can do one of two things. We can build a framework for Liberty, or we can build a framework for Technocracy. Right now, the Technocrats are most definitely winning. We werent defeated, we easily traded our Liberty and Constitutional Rights for Convenience. Thus, it is a choice between what is Right and what is Easy. It is Easy to just buy everything on Amazon, but it is Right to support the local mom and pop shops to the best of your ability. Thats how we keep and build the Framework of Liberty.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    razor blade.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Do you mean just like the ha ha oh, excuse me, Security Chips in all of our Credit Cards and Debit / ATM Cards are all also now being hacked?

Its not there to not be hacked. Trust me, they do not give a $#@! if you get hacked or not. It just sets them up for the "next great thing" you're supposed to want, which will be just as insecure, and replaced by the "next great thing" add on infinitum.

---

The REAL reason those chips are there is TOTAL POPULATION CONTROL. THE END. There WILL BE NO REVOLUTION FROM A CHIPPED POPULATION, EVER. Don't think about right now, think about 10 years from now. The cell phone junky fedbook addict mindless automatons who have very few amongst themselves that are truly awake. Those will be the path layers for what comes next. We wont accept being chipped like cattle, but they will gladly do it if they can get so much as 5 cents off at Starbucks. Hell, they would sell their own grandmothers to the cops, tell them she is a pot smoker, just so they can get one like on fedbook. Think of the way their children will behave when they come into adulthood. In roughly another generation, if your parents are already chipped, why would any child think being chipped is a bad idea? And should they ever encounter Tyranny in their lifetime (which they most likely will) what will they be able to do against it? Disobey and they just turn off your chip. No paying your bills, no buying food, no social media, no driving a car, well, getting an Uber, the new Solitary Confinement will be to have your Chip turned off. So, go ahead and revolt. Then you will simply starve to death.

We can do one of two things. We can build a framework for Liberty, or we can build a framework for Technocracy. Right now, the Technocrats are most definitely winning. We werent defeated, we easily traded our Liberty and Constitutional Rights for Convenience. Thus, it is a choice between what is Right and what is Easy. It is Easy to just buy everything on Amazon, but it is Right to support the local mom and pop shops to the best of your ability. Thats how we keep and build the Framework of Liberty.
    I'm pretty sure, if one were to not get the chip, he could find somebody who has already hacked the system and will sell a chip to tape to your hand so you can buy things.

Maybe remove the chip from a dead person and use it with tape. As long as the dead person wasn't reported as dead, the person with the taped up chip would be recorded as the dead person when buying stuff.

I'm pretty sure, if one were to not get the chip, he could find somebody who has already hacked the system and will sell a chip to tape to your hand so you can buy things.

Maybe remove the chip from a dead person and use it with tape. As long as the dead person wasn't reported as dead, the person with the taped up chip would be recorded as the dead person when buying stuff.
    It will be a crime to not be chipped. Of course, at first, it will be voluntary.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    It will be a crime to not be chipped. Of course, at first, it will be voluntary.
    Trump promised Biometric ID in a speech he gave with overwhelming applause. The United Nations goal is to have every man woman and child chipped by 2030, which is in fact happening quite rapidly around the world.

The US Transportation Security Administration released a detailed TSA Biometric Roadmap for Aviation Security & the Passenger Experience, making explicit the goal of requiring mug shots to be used for automated facial recognition and image-based surveillance and control as a condition of all domestic or international air travel. With plans to implement at all train and bus terminals, etc.

Yes, it will be a severe crime not to be chipped, not only a tremendous price tag in terms of frn’s but in every way imaginable.
    Last edited by PAF; 11-15-2018 at 06:00 PM.