Thread: Anyone Have A Phone?

Lightbulb Anyone Have A Phone?

Back when TPP was full steam, we activated among many states and put the breaks on it.

Whether you vote, or not, we still have access to the Reps. According to stats, 1 call represents 100.

In an effort to not lay down while re-teaching/instilling in our youth that we have a 1stA and redress of grievance, wouldn't it be great if we became keyboard/telephone warriors?

So, how about we pick a BILL, send some emails in your contact lists, and contact these Reps to put the breaks on again?

Here's a bill that I would like to see defeated:

H.R. 7115: 3D Firearms Prohibitions Act
    https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr7115#

Introduced Nov 2, 2018 by Frank Pallone Jr. Democrat NJ 6 Dist

Just a phone call to say NO. It doesn't matter what party you belong.
    (202) 224-3121

For a list of Bills:
    https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/

We usually have a list of bill numbers ready, so that when we call, we just read them off. It saves a lot of time :-) More folks would certainly help, because there IS power in numbers.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We meddle and we nation build. It is driving us broke. It is not in our Constitution.

And if the title sounds good it must be bad so I read the bill for myself, here is one that I oppose:

H.R. 6018: Trans-Sahara Counterterrorism Partnership Act of 2018

(1)Establishment.—

The Secretary of State, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development, shall establish a partnership, to be known as the “Trans-Sahara Coun*ter*ter*ror*ism Partnership” (TSCTP), to coordinate all United States programs, projects, and activities in the Sahel, Maghreb, and adjacent regions of Africa that are conducted for any of the following purposes:

(A)To build the capacity of foreign military and law enforcement entities in such regions

(B)To improve the ability of foreign military and law enforcement entities

(C)To enhance the border security capacity of partner countries in such regions

(D)To strengthen the rule of law in such countries, including access to justice, and the ability of the law enforcement entities of such partner countries to detect, disrupt, respond

I would hate to read about passage of this in the news as we go broker while empowering the MIC. So another call to my Rep to Reject H.R. 6018 = 100 calls

Plus rep for activism.

Trans Sahara wtf .
    Do something Danke