Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Democratic House means a more frugal government

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I don't think that there's any lack of railing against spending here no matter who is signing the checks.

But Ron Paul is a Republican. Ron Paul said we should work in the GOP. Zippy is not here promoting Ron Paul's message, he's here only to undermine the minuscule amount of cohesion we have left.

It's about him. He doesn't belong here.
    Then put him on Ignore.

Ron Paul never promotes hate, either- neither does Zippy.

Zippy may show an opposing POV- which is actually good- we should all be looking at all sides of the equation- but he is NOT a hater/name-caller/insult-thrower. He doesn't push the left/right meme to take everyone's eye off the mark. Zip never calls names or demands others be thrown off the forum when they don't agree with him.

My POV with all this hate is that it is actually being pushed on purpose so people will never see the real truth or it's a bunch of mindless dupes that want to live in The Truman Show.

Or both.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How much have they reduced spending by while they have had unimpeded power the last two years?
    Don't you know by now that SS is just a walking No True Scotsman Fallacy?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    it means subpoenas. Witch hunts and wastes of money.

Democrats still out for blood following the 2016 upset. No platform issues, just investigations that will yield nothing.

But thank God we'll see Trump's tax returns and no one will give a damn.
    I prefer them fighting like that than agreeing to murder even more people.

I don't think that there's any lack of railing against spending here no matter who is signing the checks.

But Ron Paul is a Republican. Ron Paul said we should work in the GOP. Zippy is not here promoting Ron Paul's message, he's here only to undermine the minuscule amount of cohesion we have left.

Ron Paul also endorsed amnesty for illegals, or as he put it a "green card with an asterisk." I assume that you don't think he was right there either.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Yeah I had considered that after I typed it out that it really might not be so bad, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Ron Paul didn't specify the GOP. Ron Paul said work with any party that can help you get elected. Ron Paul worked with Democrats about as often as Republicans. Ron Paul considers partisan politics a bane and a nuisance.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Why is Zippy still here?

Pro-democrat pieces now. Great.

Liberals are cancer - we can't have a single internet site without them eating at it, destroying it.

Let's face it. Trolls make money for websites. A lot of libertarians are just cucks. They would invite the opposition to their closed door meetings in the name of their half assed notions. A lot of them would watch someone $#@! their wives.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Ron Paul didn't specify the GOP. Ron Paul said work with any party that can help you get elected. Ron Paul worked with Democrats about as often as Republicans. Ron Paul considers partisan politics a bane and a nuisance.

Why do people keep bringing up this loser Ron Paul guy here on MAGA Forums?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Let's face it. Trolls make money for websites. A lot of libertarians are just cucks. They would invite the opposition to their closed door meetings in the name of their half assed notions. A lot of them would watch someone $#@! their wives.
    Why are you still resisting comrade? We are everywhere. The sooner you join us the better for you it is going to be be.

"The opposition"? Considering anyone favoring big government is " the opposition", that would be the way most Republicans would get into the meeting.

The Big Government Opposition is all over this forum. Some of them defend the indefensible Fed. Others want major responsibility in operating the internet placed in the hands of the notoriously incompetent postal service.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-13-2018 at 02:35 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...109-story.html

More accurately, a divided Congress is usually a more frugal Congress. It isn't because Democrats control the purse- it is because neither has full control over spending.

more at link.
    Democratic? Shouldn't it be Democrat, just like the party? Democratic is a misnomer in this context.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...109-story.html

More accurately, a divided Congress is usually a more frugal Congress. It isn't because Democrats control the purse- it is because neither has full control over spending.

more at link.
    Good point. Checks and balances at work. Control of the EXEC branch plus BOTH chambers of
    Congress led to graft in the extreme over the past year and a half. Some issues are bipartisan.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why are you still resisting comrade? We are everywhere. The sooner you join us the better for you it is going to be be.

Yeah, I might as well. LOL. Maybe I should just become a paid troll. Those little cock suckers are reading this embarassing thread and laughing all the way to the bank.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Yeah, I might as well. LOL. Maybe I should just become a paid troll. Those little cock suckers are reading this embarassing thread and laughing all the way to the bank.
    Hey. If you want to divide and conquer and spam this forum with partisanship, and people are willing to pay to have this forum divided and conquered and spammed with partisanship...

I mean, after the grand treatment Ron Paul delegates got at the Florida convention, what fans of his could possibly be so ungrateful as to refuse to swear fealty to the GOP and avow that even RINOs are better than Democrats that are at least honest about being Democrats?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-13-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Then put him on Ignore.

Zippy may show an opposing POV- which is actually good- we should all be looking at all sides of the equation- but he is NOT a hater/name-caller/insult-thrower. He doesn't push the left/right meme to take everyone's eye off the mark. Zip never calls names or demands others be thrown off the forum when they don't agree with him.

My POV with all this hate is that it is actually being pushed on purpose so people will never see the real truth or it's a bunch of mindless dupes that want to live in The Truman Show.

Or both.
    If all the sane people put zippy on ignore he would be free to poison the minds of all the lurkers and noobs, he is a detriment to the site and your constant defense of him shows which side you are on.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Don't you know by now that SS is just a walking No True Scotsman Fallacy?
    That's right, there is no difference between people who vote the right way 20% of the time, people who vote the right way 60% of the time and people who vote the right way 80% of the time.

No difference at all between people who want to cut entitlements and those that insist on preserving and expanding them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They will agree to any new wars, gridlock won't stop that, what it will stop is any tax and regulation relief.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hey. If you want to divide and conquer and spam this forum with partisanship,

I'm not your enemy. We're on the same side.

Your first order of business should be to address the paid trolls attempting to thwart the very website you inhabit. If you can't even clean out the termites and cockroaches, then you aren't capable of doing anything else.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul also endorsed amnesty for illegals, or as he put it a "green card with an asterisk." I assume that you don't think he was right there either.
    That was one of his worst ideas, Reagan tried amnesty and it gave millions more hope that they could get it if they came here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm not your enemy. We're on the same side.

Your first order of business should be to address the paid trolls attempting to thwart the very website you inhabit. If you can't even clean out the termites and cockroaches, then you aren't capable of doing anything else.
    Tulsa is your enemy, his job is to defend the left, drive conservatives away and push progressive ideas like government speech control.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hey. If you want to divide and conquer and spam this forum with partisanship, and people are willing to pay to have this forum divided and conquered and spammed with partisanship...

I mean, after the grand treatment Ron Paul delegates got at the Florida convention, what fans of his could possibly be so ungrateful as to refuse to swear fealty to the GOP and avow that even RINOs are better than Democrats that are at least honest about being Democrats?
    The Demoncrats would have treated us worse and they take more of our money and freedom while fighting just as many wars, but you want most if not all of those things.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Others want major responsibility in operating the internet placed in the hands of the notoriously incompetent postal service.
    Nobody called for the Post Office to control the internet, I said that if the net neutrality believers wanted net neutrality the post office should run alternative infrastructure that is neutral and protected by the 1stA.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That just isn't true, his voting history was in line with Republicans far more than it was in line with Demoncrats.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's right, there is no difference between people who vote the right way 20% of the time, people who vote the right way 60% of the time and people who vote the right way 80% of the time.

No difference at all between people who want to cut entitlements and those that insist on preserving and expanding them.

I can see the difference on this site. I don't know if idealism versus realism is the best way to characterize it, but that's what I'm going with. I can understand both mindsets.

What I am talking about are people who are paid to thwart the site. Paid trolling is a whole different thing than idealism versus realism within Ron Paul forums. Those people are ZippyJuan, TheCount, Influenza, Sam I Am, Sonny Tufts, PRB, DForkus, and probably a $#@!load of others.

@Bryan

The fundamental purpose of this site needs to be reconsidered and properly defined and enforced.
    Is this 1stA Forums where all views are allowed to fight it out in a never ending battle and nothing constructive ever gets done? Because if it is then why are the white nationalists banned?
    Is this forum dedicated to advancing the cause of small Constitutional government? If it is then why are the big government leftists allowed to disrupt it unchecked? And why are the anarchists allowed to attack anyone who wants any government and tell everyone not to vote?
    Is this Anarchist Forums?
    Are there any issues that are a litmus test here? Gun rights? Free speech? Any of the Bill of Rights? The Fed? Noninterventionism?

Right now this forum has no purpose and no direction and is overrun by trolls of all stripes, that is why activity is dropping.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Demoncrats would have treated us worse and they take more of our money and freedom while fighting just as many wars, but you want most if not all of those things.
    What he said:

That just isn't true...
    Oh, wait. That was you intimating that in his two dozen years in the House he wasn't constantly working with any Democrats who would actually support civil liberties and oppose runaway military spending, wasn't it?

Well that's just not true either.

Well, no, I can't do that. I am not, and never was, a moderator. But at least I don't encourage any of them. Like this one, for example.

Were you inspired by the Wells Fargo defense? You figure such a blatantly obvious lie isn't a lie at all?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-13-2018 at 05:24 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can see the difference on this site. I don't know if idealism versus realism is the best way to characterize it, but that's what I'm going with. I can understand both mindsets.

What I am talking about are people who are paid to thwart the site. Paid trolling is a whole different thing than idealism versus realism within Ron Paul forums. Those people are ZippyJuan, TheCount, Influenza, Sam I Am, Sonny Tufts, PRB, DForkus, and probably a $#@!load of others.
    I understand that there must be some difference of opinion allowed but right now the only way to get banned is to embrace white nationalism, Marx himself would be allowed to post here.

Good people end up deciding it isn't worth their time to come here and nothing ever gets done.

Attacking Rand and trying to get people to not support him is even allowed.
    I know people should be allowed to disagree with him on votes and issues, I disagree with him once in awhile myself but when you start telling people to reject him and not support him you have gone too far, this site is supposedly dedicated to supporting him and he still has the best record in D.C. according to the principles this site claims to be dedicated to.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Oh, wait. That was you intimating that in his two dozen years in the House he wasn't constantly working with any Democrats who would actually support civil liberties and oppose runaway military spending, wasn't it?
    You are dodging the point, he didn't work with the left as much as the right, he worked with Republicans far more than Demoncrats, that is why he ran as one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Then put him on Ignore.

Or both.
    Did you ever notice that the people who tell you to put zippy on ignore so that his propaganda goes unopposed don't walk the talk and put the people they don't like on ignore?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Your image shows that the deficit was reduced between 2011 and 2015, when the House was controlled by the GOP. This is exactly what the original article stated: that when the government is divided, there is less spending. I'm not sure how you thought this supported your argument. Your graphic actually fully supports the article.
    The alleged propaganda, yes. The misleading headline, no.

Pays to actually read the article, doesn't it?
    So when the Demoncrats control most of the government but the GOP gains control of one house the GOP puts the brakes on Demoncrat spending.

Would you care to show where Demoncrats have ever put the brakes on anyone's spending? They may redirect it but they never cut it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast