Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A Democratic House means a more frugal government

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Neg repped this.

There is literally no one who has promoted Rand Paul on this forum more than Tulsa. Take a look at threads like this and this. Tulsa didn't join this forum in April 2016 to talk about how great the Orange Cheeto is, in 30 posts per day. Tulsa has spent 11 years on this forum promoting Ron Paul, while your Orange Cheeto called Ron Paul a clown.

I don't do neg rep usually, but I do agree with everything you said. I've had my disagreements with Tulsa over the years, some of them quite acrimonious, but there's never been any reason to doubt his sincerity as a liberty advocate and pretty much nobody did until Swordy's recent crusade to sow dissention and distrust of long time well respected members. Tulsa isn't the only one in his sights either.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Neg repped this.

There is literally no one who has promoted Rand Paul on this forum more than Tulsa. Take a look at threads like this and this. Tulsa didn't join this forum in April 2016 to talk about how great the Orange Cheeto is, in 30 posts per day. Tulsa has spent 11 years on this forum promoting Ron Paul, while your Orange Cheeto called Ron Paul a clown.
    Tell it to someone who actually likes Rand Paul. You notice all the polls said Rand would have beaten Hillary soundly, with no whining about the Electoral College afterward. It didn't stop him from promoting the Orange One during the primaries.

Yes, actions do speak louder than words. And some actions need no spin to tell their tale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Which Democrats? Nancy Pelosi? Oh wait. That was Trump, the guy who mocks Ron Paul.

Haha. I just got neg repped by Swordsmyth.

Consider it a badge of honor and move on, brother.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Trump is trolling the Dems, Nancy will be a disaster for them and many of them know it, that is why he even offered to get her some R votes to be speaker.

You started it.

Third grade much?
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It didn't stop him from promoting the Orange One during the primaries.

Yes, actions do speak louder than words. And some actions need no spin to tell their tale.
    More lies, I wasn't here during the primaries and my earliest posts regarding Trump were hostile before he exceeded my expectations.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Third grade much?
    He bragged about negging me and then whines when I give him one back.

What does that make him?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

More lies, I wasn't here during the primaries and my earliest posts regarding Trump were hostile before he exceeded my expectations.
    Uh huh.

The primaries were going on in April of 2016, and the first several threads you started were the polls which showed Trump the highest and Rand the lowest of all polls out that day. And anyone can look at your history and confirm it.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Uh huh.

The primaries were going on in April of 2016, and the first several threads you started were the polls which showed Trump the highest and Rand the lowest of all polls out that day. And anyone can look at your history and confirm it.
    I had only sporadic access to the internet at the time and I can't find any polls I posted and I don't believe that there were any (I have every reason to believe that you are lying as is your habit), post links if you have any.

Here are some of my earliest posts about Trump:

Lets see what actually gets passed. I consider DUMP to be 50/50 likely to be lying to us or to them.
    This is just plain stupid. Congress can send any bill they want to Dump and then he will have to sign or veto it.
    That comes close to "Damning with faint praise"

I don't care whether he is as bad as some people would like to claim or not, this is not an issue where we should lift a finger to defend him until he brings the Boys (and Drones) back home.
    I take what I can get, nothing in this post is an endorsement of DUMP
    You missed the "WE SHOULD NOT BE THERE"
    All Caps wasn't eye catching enough?
    DUMP gets no points from me on foreign policy, though I still hope he might garner less demerits than HRC would have, or than Obummer and Baby Bush did.
    He was a bad choice, Dump should fire him now.
    I think he was a bad choice for all the reasons you do, I just hope Dump will fire him now.
    The things on that thread are why I didn't/wouldn't support him in the Primaries and didn't vote for him in the General, but while we are stuck with him as POTUS I will take what I can get and hope for more, I would not be able to do either under Hitlery.
    "I never voted to raise taxes. If you don't support the abatement or credit then you are voting to raise taxes."
    But the context is abatements or credits that apply to everyone.
    What Trump/Pence/Carrier did is called graft.
    I could find more.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's weird. Many Democrats want:

* Legalize marijuana (and maybe the drug wars altogether)
    End the drug war? They just want to change the frontlines and control drugs my doctor prescribes. I can barely get a painkiller thanks to these $#@!s.

* End police brutality
    Everyone says they are opposed to police brutality. It's like saying they want to end rape... except they see rape everywhere, but I digress.

* Avoid government-regulated morality
    Your kidding? They want nothing more than to regulate my morality- they want to outright ban it. Stupid point- moving on.

* Separation of church and state
    See above.

* Tolerance of others' peaceful choices
    Never has a major party been less tolerant of others with whom they disagree. See above again.

* People should marry whomever they want
    Including interspecies and children. Call me when they push legislation that removes government involvement instead of legislation that forces the church to participate in it.

* End corporate welfare
    Like their money pits in "green energy" for example or is that cool for as long as they continue to also push adamantly for all other forms of welfare as well?

...You don't want these things?
    You left out where I state that it will be for different reasons when I do; it's the old broken clock being right routine.
    Just the same... I responded to your list of goodies, directly below each "point".

It's more than it deserved.

What candidate campaigns say is simply not civilian speech.
    Civilian means a person not in the armed services or the police force, so I'm sort of lost here.

I don't do neg rep usually, but I do agree with everything you said. I've had my disagreements with Tulsa over the years, some of them quite acrimonious, but there's never been any reason to doubt his sincerity as a liberty advocate and pretty much nobody did until Swordy's recent crusade to sow dissention and distrust of long time well respected members. Tulsa isn't the only one in his sights either.
    Thanks. I've disagreed with Tulsa, too, on any number of subjects, but the idea that he isn't a liberty advocate and is shilling for the Democrats is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Civilian means a person not in the armed services or the police force, so I'm sort of lost here.
    Last I heard candidates were citizens too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Tell me about it- sowing dissension and distrust seems to be his main purpose for being on the forum.

Tulsa is awesome. I don't have to agree with him every second not to like and trust him. I don't always agree with @Anti Federalist but I'll always be there for him and vs/vs.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Tell me about it- sowing dissension and distrust seems to be his main purpose for being on the forum.

Tulsa is awesome. I don't have to agree with him every second not to like and trust him. I don't always agree with @Anti Federalist but I'll always be there for him and vs/vs.
    Tulsa started a feud with me, not the other way around.

It was the same with you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You think? He seems to have launched a systematic campaign to try to discredit a number of long standing, well respected members. He consistently goes after the same bunch of people with his bull$#@! accusations and other antics. What concerns me isn't Swordy's obviously false accusations and other assorted garbage, it's that nobody besides the people he's actually attacking ever seems to call him out on it. Hell, if we don't have each other's backs, even when it's someone among us doing the attacking, what's the $#@!ing point?

Agreed. There are a good number of people here whom I respect greatly and yet with whom I disagree vehemently on particular issues. I may even think they're being naive or even idiotic in certain beliefs. It doesn't detract for my respect for them in the slightest.
    Chris

You think? He seems to have launched a systematic campaign to try to discredit a number of long standing, well respected members. He consistently goes after the same bunch of people with his bull$#@! accusations and other antics. What concerns me isn't Swordy's obviously false accusations and other assorted garbage, it's that nobody besides the people he's actually attacking ever seems to call him out on it. Hell, if we don't have each other's backs, even when it's someone among us doing the attacking, what's the $#@!ing point?

Agreed. There are a good number of people here whom I respect greatly and yet with whom I disagree vehemently on particular issues. I may even think they're being naive or even idiotic in certain beliefs. It doesn't detract for my respect for them in the slightest.
    LOL

What utter nonsense.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tulsa started a feud with me, not the other way around.

It was the same with you.
    Not. So.

You follow me around, call me names & fling insults continually- you'll even mention me negatively in a thread I have not even posted in.

YOU are the biggest pusher of hate & insults on the forum & most here have tried to be patient- that is ebbing away.
    There is no spoon.

Not. So.

You follow me around, call me names & fling insults continually- you'll even mention me negatively in a thread I have not even posted in.

YOU are the biggest pusher of hate & insults on the forum & most here have tried to be patient- that is ebbing away.
    YOU started it, you joined in the chorus of people calling me a racist every time I called for border and immigration control.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

YOU started it, you joined in the chorus of people calling me a racist every time I called for border and immigration control.

LOL- Calling names is not my style- plus, I'd have to be posting 60 times a day to keep up with you're immigration rants.
    There is no spoon.

YOU started it
    Seriously? This isn't third grade.

How original.

Third grade much?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You aren't acting much more mature than 2nd grade.
    First you brag about negging me, then you whine when I hit back.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You aren't acting much more mature than 2nd grade.
    First you brag about negging me, then you whine when I hit back.
    I was laughing, dude.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345