Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 stealth fighter jets on Airforce base in China (picture)

5 stealth fighter jets on Airforce base in China (picture)

5 to 7 J-20 stealth fighter jets have been pictured on Airforce base in China

https://dangerousmother.com
    Last edited by Itsback; 02-03-2019 at 06:43 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I cant see them...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    I cant see them...
    China's military development is scary. That DF-41 giant ICBM missiles.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    I cant see them...
    There are 5 J-20s parked on the Airforce base.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    There are 5 J-20s parked on the Airforce base.
    The link you posted in the OP got my anti virus firing. How about you post a pic of the jets from the website to the thread, that way we don't risk our personal data by clicking on that potential virus laden website.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The link you posted in the OP got my anti virus firing. How about you post a pic of the jets from the website to the thread, that way we don't risk our personal data by clicking on that potential virus laden website.
    I have clicked those links many times. No problem. Use the best anti-virus softwares which I have. You will get 30% discount on Kaspersky anti-virus since I am affiliated them. I have the top 4 anti-virus online dealership. Send me a PM message.
    Last edited by Itsback; 03-15-2019 at 08:05 AM.

I have clicked those links many times. No problem. Use the best anti-virus softwares which I have. You will get 30% discount on Kaspersky anti-virus since I am affiliated them. I have the top 4 anti-virus online dealership. Send me a PM message.
    Why, Fire11! Are you really trying to peddle stuff on this website? And by linking phishing sites?

I think your fans would rather you not actively work at getting banned again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why, Fire11! Are you really trying to peddle stuff on this website? And by linking phishing sites? I think your fans would rather you not actively work at getting banned again.
    I am helping people with discounts I get directly from the companies. Think again. I am also a businessman so I will talk about my work when required.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

thats a very interesting picture and i think it quite the scoop. Thats the kind of website that needs more attention and resources. We should purchase that site outright and increase its reach to reveal news to the world.

China has 14,000 kilometers range giant DF-41 ICBM missiles. China is thinking of war with USA ??

Demonstration flights of the J-10B and J-20 jets at the latest airshow are testimony to China’s technological prowess. It no longer needs to copy foreign products and can make weapons unmatched in some areas, experts say.

Chinese military and defense producers showed off lots of weapon systems at the biennial Zhuhai Airshow held in the southern province. But demonstration flights were among the most interesting parts of the event, partly because they really show what modern Chinese aircraft can do. After all, a specifications sheet may be influenced by wishful thinking and false advertising, but in the air you can either perform a Pugachev Cobra or you can’t.

https://www.rt.com/news

35 U.S F-35 stealth jets took off from runway flew together in war drills

Thirty-five F-35s just took off from a single runway and flew in formation in a show of combat power that Russia and China, the US's rivals, can't hope to match.
    -Hundreds of F-35s are being produced for countries around the world. Russia's Su-57 and China's J-20 have only a couple dozen airframes to show.
    -And Russia's and China's jets don't have the right engines in yet, crippling their performance.
    -Meanwhile, the F-35 is flying combat missions and supporting troops around the world.

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/f-...043945657.html

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    thats a very interesting picture and i think it quite the scoop. Thats the kind of website that needs more attention and resources. We should purchase that site outright and increase its reach to reveal news to the world.

Some pictures/drawings show 10 J-20s in manufacturing facility. J-20 stealth jets could be getting produced on mass scale.

China is building up its military to take over South China Sea gradually and China's military is scary. Those giant missiles

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post

...in the air you can either perform a Pugachev Cobra or you can’t.
    And what would you say the military value of a Cobra is in a fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

8 Chinese long range bomber planes flying together

See Video timer 0:22: https://www.youtube.com

China is building up its military to take over South China Sea gradually and China's military is scary. Those giant missiles
    Then let the Japanese rebuild their military to counter balance them.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Then let the Japanese rebuild their military to counter balance them.
    China will be the "King of Asia". It's game over.

King for a day.
    They will collapse soon.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Share your feedback about dangerousmother.com

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/dangerousmother.com

PowerfulVM
    Jul 19, 2012
    Very amateurish in style and content, appears to be primarily a collection of the owners disjointed thoughts primarily revolving around the evils of sex and Barrack Obama. and how these two things are destroying the worlds society and economy. Sprinkled amongst these observations are affiliate links which are often inadequately or in some cases deceptively described. A Google search of the aledged owners email contact address appears to indicate a heavy and ongoing forum spamming campaign in order to promote hits for this site.
    MeAdAstra
    Jul 18, 2012
    A number of different forums were spammed with links to this website, probably by the author (under the synonyme "werebear"). The site itself seems to be potentially dangerous, as it promotes conspiration theories, racism, and hate speech.
    pogue972
    Dec 11, 2012
    This site is run by an individual named Vishal Rawat who posts links and keywords to his various domains to increase his Google Pageranking on his websites. He makes money by advertising bogus & sketchy financial services - such as forex, HYIPs, MLM, and other well known and often ponzi schemes. Here are some Google search results showing his Modus operandi, his name and address, and a wealth of other information. http://bit.ly/12jgcfS [View at your own risk, some links may be NSFW]

That's crap/trash. Ignore it. Facebook has worse reputation.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's what the Japanese thought (that Japan was King of Asia). Being king never lasts that long. Anyhow, the Chicoms have 5 stealth fighters. I'm sure the Japanese could afford to buy 10. And, if we quit restricting them, they can probably build them better and cheaper then the U.S. F-35.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

That's what the Japanese thought (that Japan was King of Asia). Being king never lasts that long. Anyhow, the Chicoms have 5 stealth fighters. I'm sure the Japanese could afford to buy 10. And, if we quit restricting them, they can probably build them better and cheaper then the U.S. F-35.
    Did you go to the website.?? See all the videos and information there.

Did you go to the website.?? See all the videos and information there.
    You said they had 5. I'll take your word for it.

You said they had 5. I'll take your word for it.
    J-20s could be in mass production. We might see a full squadron after 1 year.

Japan is buying 100 F-35 stealth fighter jets from America. Japan will have the second biggest numbers of F-35 fighter jets.

Japan is buying 100 F-35 stealth fighter jets from America. Japan will have the second biggest numbers of F-35 fighter jets.
    One of Japan's F35 crashed. They are now building their own stealth fighters which look to be more promising than the POS F35s.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...ly-unrecovered

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...-fighter-37572

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast