Thread: Trump Fires Sessions - A 'Constitutional Crisis'?

Trump Fires Sessions - A 'Constitutional Crisis'?

Trump Fires Sessions - A 'Constitutional Crisis'?
    written by daniel mcadams - thursday november 8, 2018

President Trump's acceptance of his Attorney General Jeff Sessions' "resignation" letter has caused a paroxysm of protest among the #resistance movement who see impeachment just around the corner. Suddenly a Jeff Sessions they have despised since his appointment is the linchpin of US democracy! Is it all about politics and nothing about policy? Is the "war at home" getting all the more dangerous? Tune in to today's Liberty Report
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jeff Sessions has been the main impediment to criminal justice reform. I'm glad to see him go. Democrats upset at the move are only doing so out of ignorance, a lack of compassion for their own constituents (many of whom are incarcerated or know someone who is) or a combination of both. I'm not a Trump fan, but Sessions needed to go a long time ago.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Legal tourist trap pot shoppes are now selling you know what in my home state of Taxachusetts.
    This is like seeing prohibition end. Folks are now getting stoned most legitimately. Hippie heaven!