Thread: The WWI Conspiracy

The WWI Conspiracy

TRANSCRIPT AND MP3: corbettreport.com/wwi

What was World War One about? How did it start? Who won? And what did they win? Now, 100 years after those final shots rang out, these questions still puzzle historians and laymen alike. But as we shall see, this confusion is not a happenstance of history, but the wool that has been pulled over our eyes to stop us from seeing what WWI really was. This is the story of WWI that you didn't read in the history books. This is The WWI Conspiracy.

This by far is one of the best war documentaries I have ever seen, it attempts to tell the back story of WWI and the forces at work that led to the start of the war. I have heard discussions of this same boards from high rep, old school members speaking of the glories of allies veterans who smashed Germany in WWI and WWII and how NATO some how preserves peace in Europe and I thought this was the right documentary at the right time to post on this forum.

The above description is all I will do to describe the documentary and I hope as many of you people with the time and curiosity would give it a try. And if you really like it, you might want to donate a few of your FRNs to the creator.

Enjoy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 of many veteran's day bumps

World War 1 as such a farce. Thousands of men died after the armistice was agreed upon because....the clock hadn't reached 11 yet? What a farce! Contrast that with the spontaneous Christmas armistice that started because soldiers decided to sing Christmas Carols to each other.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    World War 1 as such a farce. Thousands of men died after the armistice was agreed upon because....the clock hadn't reached 11 yet? What a farce! Contrast that with the spontaneous Christmas armistice that started because soldiers decided to sing Christmas Carols to each other.

That is beautiful if that really happened. I will die saying this but nothing will change if the leaders that push for perpetual wars are not opposed by the real people that are sent to execute these wars. If anyone dares to give me a gun to go kill some one who hasn't attacked me, they better send that gun in the mail cos they will be the first to get shot the second they turn their back to me.

A true armistice to me would include an agreement of the invading party to start going home. The US had no business to be killing any Germans, sing all the Christmas carol you want but if it doesn't involve you agreeing to go home, then it is not that important to me. Ceasefires or armistice if it only buys the parties time to rearm and continue fighting is just as bad as continuous war.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

TRANSCRIPT AND MP3: corbettreport.com/wwi

What was World War One about? How did it start? Who won? And what did they win? Now, 100 years after those final shots rang out, these questions still puzzle historians and laymen alike. But as we shall see, this confusion is not a happenstance of history, but the wool that has been pulled over our eyes to stop us from seeing what WWI really was. This is the story of WWI that you didn't read in the history books. This is The WWI Conspiracy.

This by far is one of the best war documentaries I have ever seen, it attempts to tell the back story of WWI and the forces at work that led to the start of the war. I have heard discussions of this same boards from high rep, old school members speaking of the glories of allies veterans who smashed Germany in WWI and WWII and how NATO some how preserves peace in Europe and I thought this was the right documentary at the right time to post on this forum.

The above description is all I will do to describe the documentary and I hope as many of you people with the time and curiosity would give it a try. And if you really like it, you might want to donate a few of your FRNs to the creator.

Enjoy
    Watched the whole thing. Very good and informative. Corbett Report = Infowars with brains.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

That is beautiful if that really happened. I will die saying this but nothing will change if the leaders that push for perpetual wars are not opposed by the real people that are sent to execute these wars. If anyone dares to give me a gun to go kill some one who hasn't attacked me, they better send that gun in the mail cos they will be the first to get shot the second they turn their back to me.

A true armistice to me would include an agreement of the invading party to start going home. The US had no business to be killing any Germans, sing all the Christmas carol you want but if it doesn't involve you agreeing to go home, then it is not that important to me. Ceasefires or armistice if it only buys the parties time to rearm and continue fighting is just as bad as continuous war.
    Some of the soldiers who participated in the Christmas Day Armistice had to be sent home because they refused to fight anymore. The generals were angry at the whole thing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zxsfyrd

WWI conpiracy part Deux.

This part deals with the American stage pre declaration of war. Really well documented and cited documentary.

Watch and enjoy

The following summary details some of the information on WW I from William Engdahl – A Century of War; Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order: http://www.takeoverworld.info/pdf/En...f_War_book.pdf

In the 1870s, the German Reich stopped playing according to the British model for economic destruction. This made Germany a threat. From 1850 to in 1913, German total domestic output increased fivefold and the per capita output increased by 250%. Between 1871 and 1913, the German population saw a steady increase in its living standard.
    After the report by the Koch commission, the Reichstag in June/July 1896 approved legislation that restricted financial speculation.
    For most of the 19th century England dominated the seas. The emergence of Germany as a preeminent modern shipping nation, was threatening the British domination of the seas.

In 1882, the black heavy sludge we today know as petroleum “rock oil” had little commercial interest other than as fuel to light the new mineral oil lamps.
    Britain’s Admiral Lord Fisher was one of the first to conclude that Britain must convert its naval fleet to the new oil fuel. He argued that oil power would allow Britain to maintain decisive strategic advantage in future control of the seas.
    By 1905, British intelligence and the British government had finally realised the strategic importance of oil but had no oil of its own. Fisher was ordered to establish a committee to “consider and make recommendations as to how the British navy shall secure its oil supplies.

See the 9 Sovereigns at Windsor for the funeral of King Edward VII. Plotting WW I on 20 May 1910?
    Standing, from left to right: King Haakon VII of Norway, Tsar Ferdinand of Bulgeria, King Manuel II of Portugal and the Algarve, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany and Prussia, King George I of the Hellenes and King Albert I of Belgium. Seated, from left: King Alfonso XIII of Spain, King George V of Britain and King Frederick VIII of Denmark.

In 1889, a group of German industrialists and bankers, led by Deutsche Bank, secured a concession from the Ottoman government to build a railway through Anatolia from the capitol, Constantinople. In 1899, the Ottoman government agreed that the German group could continue with the next stage of the Berlin–Baghdad railway project.
    Germany was also becoming a close ally of France, but then the Dreyfus affair was staged to sabotage the relationship between Germany and France.

For information on the Dreyfus affair: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...hp?f=31&t=1415

For Britain this was a huge threat to their world dominance. It would also cut Russia off from her western friends, Great Britain and France. It is not surprising to find enormous unrest and wars throughout the Balkans in the decade before 1914, including the Turkish War, the Bulgarian War and continuous unrest in the region.

For information on how the mass murdering “Young Turks” freemasons destroyed the Ottoman Empire: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eeks-1914-1923

In 1901, the Shah of Persia (Iran) granted the Australian William Knox d’Arcy by royal decree a monopoly for 60 years, to probe, pierce and drill in the Persian soil for an amount equal to some $20,000 cash and the Shah received a 16% royalty from the sales of the petroleum.
    In 1905, British “spy ace” Sidney Reilly persuaded d’Arcy to sign over his exclusive rights to Persian oil with the Anglo-Persian Oil Company. Scottish financier Lord Strathcona was used as a front man by the British government as the majority shareholder of Anglo-Persian, while the government’s stake was kept secret.

By 1902 it was known that the Mesopotamia region (today Iraq and Kuwait) of the Ottoman Empire contained resources of petroleum.
    In 1899, the British government offered “protection” to the Sheikh Mubarak al-Sabah of Kuwait.

By 1912, German industry and government had realised that oil was the fuel of the future. At that time, Standard Oil’s Deutsche Petroleums Verkaufgesellschaft (of Rockefeller) controlled 91% of all German oil sales.
    In 1911, the young Winston Churchill succeeded Lord Fisher as First Lord of the Admiralty. Churchill used Fisher’s arguments to campaign for an oil-fired navy.
    In 1913, the British government secretly bought a majority stake in Anglo-Persian Oil (today British Petroleum).

On 3 August 1914, Germany declared war on France, and German troops entered Belgium en route to attack France; on August 4, Britain declared war against Germany.
    When WW I erupted, Britain was effectively bankrupt, according to a letter from Sir George Paish to Lloyd George dated 1 August 1914:
    The credit system upon which the business of this country is formed, has completely broken down, and it is of supreme importance that steps should be taken to repair the mischief without delay; otherwise, we cannot hope to finance a great war if, at its very commencement, our greatest houses are forced into bankruptcy.
    Britain’s secret weapon was the special relationship with the Wall Street banking house of J.P. Morgan & Co.

By January 1915, 4 months into the Great War, the British government had named J.P. Morgan & Co. as its exclusive purchasing agent for all war supplies from the US. As purchasing agent alone, Morgan took a 2% commission on the net price of all goods shipped. By 1917, the British War Office had placed purchase orders totalling more than $20 billion through the house of Morgan.
    It became a giant credit pyramid on top of which sat the house of Morgan. Firms such as DuPont Chemicals grew into multinational giants by their ties to Morgan. Remington and Winchester arms companies were also Morgan “friends”.’

Had President Woodrow Wilson not signed the Federal Reserve Act into law on 23 December 1913, it is questionable whether the US could have committed the resources it did to a war in Europe. In August 1914, the house of Morgan and the City of London shaped the US Federal Reserve System in the months just before outbreak of the Great War.
    In August 1917, the Federal Reserve mobilised sales of Liberty Loans and bonds, to finance US government war costs. By 30 June 1919, these Liberty Loans and bonds totalled the breathtaking sum of $21.5 billion.
    Morgan & Co. quietly shifted their private British government loans over to the general debt of the US Treasury when the US officially entered the war, making the British debts the burden of the American taxpayers after the war. But, in a great example of justice, Morgan had a major stake in the post-war Versailles reparations financing.

At the time of the Versailles peace conference in 1919, Britain owed the US $4.7 billion in war debts, while its own domestic economy was in a deep post-war depression, its industry in shambles, and domestic price inflation 300% higher after the 4 years of war.
    The British national debt had increased more than nine fold, between 1913 and the end of the war in 1918, to the then-enormous sum of £7.4 billion.

During WW I, Sir Mark Sykes made a deal with French negotiator Georges Picot (the Sykes–Picot accord), under which Britain would get control over “Area B”, from what today is Jordan, east to most of Iraq and Kuwait, the ports of Haifa and Acre, and the rights to build a railway from Haifa through the French zone to Baghdad.
    France got control over “Area A”: Greater Syria (Syria and Lebanon), including Aleppo, Hama, Homs and Damascus, the oil-rich Mosul to the northeast, including the oil concessions then held by Deutsche Bank in the Turkish Petroleum Gesellschaft.
    After 1918, Britain maintained almost a million soldiers stationed in the Middle East. By 1919, the Persian Gulf had become a “British Lake”.

In 1920, Morgan partner Thomas W. Lamont noted with satisfaction that, as a result of WW I, “the national debts of the world have increased by $210,000,000,000 or about 475 per cent in the last six years, and as a natural consequence, the variety of government bonds and the number of investors in them have been greatly multiplied”.

WW I was planned and succeeded in reallocating the raw materials and physical wealth of the entire world, especially the areas of the Ottoman Empire with significant petroleum reserves. In 1912, Britain commanded only 12% of world oil production through British companies. By 1925, she controlled the major part of the world’s future supplies of petroleum.
    The newly carved Middle East boundaries were dominated by British government interests through Britain’s covert ownership of Royal Dutch Shell and the Anglo-Persian Oil Company.
    Engdahl systematically claims that the Anglo-Dutch Shell is controlled by Britain. I have read that Queen Wilhelmina was “the richest woman in the world” at that time and the majority shareholder in Shell and Shell chairman Deterding was a Dutchman - I’m not convinced by Engdahl on this...

For a longer summary of Engdahl’s book: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6706816
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Versailles “peace” treaty was designed to make WW II happen.

It was under the control of (the French) Edmond de Rothschild, assisted by brothers Paul and Max Warburg.
    Wall Street lawyer John Foster Dulles authored the infamous German “war guilt” clause Article 231 of the Versailles Treaty:
    Article 231 was the most important and controversial. It required “Germany [to] accept the responsibility of Germany and her allies for causing all the loss and damage” during the war (the other members of the Central Powers signed treaties containing similar articles).
    The treaty forced Germany to disarm, make substantial territorial concessions, and pay reparations to certain countries that had formed the Entente powers.
    John Foster Dulles calculated that Britain and the other Allied powers owed the US $12.5 billion at 5% interest. Britain, France, and the other Entente countries, in turn, were owed by Germany, according to the Versailles demands, the sum of $33 billion! The sum, 132 billion gold marks, was finally decided in May 1921.
    Only in 2010, Germany paid its last WW I reparation: https://new.euro-med.dk/20140414-pea...rothschild.php
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Final chapter. You guys need to set time out to watch this. Its chuck full of eye opening information.

Final chapter. You guys need to set time out to watch this. Its chuck full of eye opening information.
    I believe that watching videos instead of reading is a major problem. Another reason for not having seen the videos is that I don’t have the patience… I can read the transcript of a 2 hour video in 15 minutes…
    I’ve seen some other videos by James Corbett that were actually quite good.

According to Corbett, the conspiracy began in London in 1891 where 3 important men met:
    William T. Stead, newspaper editor of the Pall Mall Gazette;
    Reginald Brett, later Lord Esher, an historian, politician and friend, confidant and advisor to Queen Victoria, King Edward VII, and King George V;
    Cecil Rhodes, the enormously wealthy diamond magnate whose exploits in South Africa;
    After Rhodes’ death in 1902, Alfred Milner (later 1st Viscount Milner) became the unofficial head of the roundtable group.

The US was drawn into WW I by the sinking of one of the largest passenger liners in the world, the Lusitania, killing 1,198 passengers and crew, including 128 Americans. It was claimed that a torpedo from a German U-boat caused the disaster.

The Sykes-Picot Agreement was signed between Britain and France in May 1916. It divided modern-day Turkey, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon among the Triple Entente and served as the basis for some of the arbitrary borders in the Middle East that exist until today.

Here's the transcript of the 3 videos: https://www.corbettreport.com/wwi/

In my impression, missing from this video (I’ve only read the transcript) are the Young Turks that effectively destroyed the Ottoman Empire and before that the Dreyfus affair that was staged to divide Germany and France…
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    For information on the Dreyfus affair: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...hp?f=31&t=1415

For Britain this was a huge threat to their world dominance. It would also cut Russia off from her western friends, Great Britain and France. It is not surprising to find enormous unrest and wars throughout the Balkans in the decade before 1914, including the Turkish War, the Bulgarian War and continuous unrest in the region.

For information on how the mass murdering “Young Turks” freemasons destroyed the Ottoman Empire: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eeks-1914-1923